Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

TD Bank [USA] Cash Rewards [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 4, 2014, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: zeppoloveskafka
Was given number 1-877-745-5040 as direct number for claiming rewards.

But easier to do at https://easyrewards.tdbank.com/ and statement credits post very quickly.

Target and Walmart seem to be posting at 1%, even when they are supposed to code grocery.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2015, 7:19 pm

I'm convinced they're just restricting accounts to prevent you evil MSers from exploiting the promotion they offered you.

Maybe a CFPB request might get things moving?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 8:12 pm

Obviously they are becoming far more proactive about things and are looking to crack down. I doubt it is a planned effort to keep people waiting... more likely they are still figuring out how they want to handle things. I would assume the worst at this point and move on.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 5:35 am

Well they're taking a long time.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 7:10 am

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Originally Posted by zeppoloveskafka
Obviously they are becoming far more proactive about things and are looking to crack down. I doubt it is a planned effort to keep people waiting... more likely they are still figuring out how they want to handle things. I would assume the worst at this point and move on.
I agree. This is the worst bank to deal with. I have had it for only three months and yesterday got the "under review" when I tried to use it for a $25.00 purchas at a ladies clothing store. Sort of embarrassing also to get declined for that amount. I'm moving on.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 9:48 am
XP1

Can anyone sign-in to https://easyrewards.tdbank.com/?

Is anyone else getting this message?

"Login failed. Invalid credentials or account may not be activated."
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by XP1
Can anyone sign-in to https://easyrewards.tdbank.com/?

Is anyone else getting this message?

"Login failed. Invalid credentials or account may not be activated."
Having same issues, thought oh .... card locked up.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:23 am

Issues might have to do with the new email login they've implemented (used to be card-number login).

You should be able to do forgot password -> forgot email -> assign email to your card number -> forgot password again -> password reset sent to email -> login
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:26 am

Furthermore, Doctor Of Credit posted a blog entry outlining some of the issues we've discussed here.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/the-no...5-everywhere-2

I haven't experienced any "maximum transaction limit" yet. Although, my account has been "under review" and locked for weeks, so not like I've had the opportunity to experiment..
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by digitalpop
Issues might have to do with the new email login they've implemented (used to be card-number login).

You should be able to do forgot password -> forgot email -> assign email to your card number -> forgot password again -> password reset sent to email -> login
yup that was it, thanks!
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:51 am
XP1

Originally Posted by digitalpop

Wow. I missed the part where it said "NEW - If you have not set your e-mail to sign in Click here" because I was using a password manager.

Thanks.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 12:01 pm

Called and canceled the card today. I just don't want to deal with the headache anymore and it's one less card I'll have on my Mint.com list now.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by yank2688
Called and canceled the card today. I just don't want to deal with the headache anymore and it's one less card I'll have on my Mint.com list now.
Interesting choice. You were locked and "under review" for weeks also, right? Was it the end of your 6-month promotional period?

Did they make any attempt at keeping you? Apologies or explanations of the account hold, retention offer, anything?
Old Mar 3, 2015, 3:32 pm

Has anybody been using this card moderately without any issues? It would be good for us to know what a safe level is considered. PMs welcome.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 7:10 pm

I've been using this card for one week. Made several restaurant purchases with no problem but my 2 grocery store charges have led to what they call a merchant block. I was told that this comes from security, not the credit card company. Clearly they don't want me to shop at grocery stores with this card. I'll try to use it at a different grocery store for a small purchase but I'm not optimistic and I have a feeling my relationship with TD Bank is over before it even got started. I'm going to try and find out more about what merchant block means, but I'm sure it is not good. I don't know if it is temporary or permanent.
I would recommend not wasting your time with this card. I've barely spent $1000 on it.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by taildragger
I've been using this card for one week. Made several restaurant purchases with no problem but my 2 grocery store charges have led to what they call a merchant block. I was told that this comes from security, not the credit card company. Clearly they don't want me to shop at grocery stores with this card. I'll try to use it at a different grocery store for a small purchase but I'm not optimistic and I have a feeling my relationship with TD Bank is over before it even got started. I'm going to try and find out more about what merchant block means, but I'm sure it is not good. I don't know if it is temporary or permanent.
I would recommend not wasting your time with this card. I've barely spent $1000 on it.
I think you are misunderstanding the situation. You need to talk to TD bank about the purchases. I believe they have a middleman that is blocking you. This situation is resolvable. Of course with the way things are going lately, I'd be careful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.