Who we all are

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who we all are

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2012, 8:37 pm

Hey from San Diego...

Just joined from San Diego. I'm the son of a retired TWA 747 Captain and grew up flying TWA all over the place, got hooked on flying, and hence the addiction contimues. I travel mostly now from San Diego to India twice a year to visit my adopted family and to continue some charity farm & education projects that I started in 2008. I hope to enjoy and contribute to this forum!
Old Jul 28, 2012, 12:18 pm

Hi I'm new here.. just call me cherry great have this forum.... by d way I'm from Philippines...
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:16 pm

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Paul Wilson. Looking forward and very much excited to view your posts. Please feel free to have a look and read my posts too. I really hope to have a great stay here and share my knowledge as well. See you around! Nice meeting you all!
Old Jul 31, 2012, 10:48 pm

Thumbs up Introduce ourself

Hello everyone,
My name is Martin from US and i want here introduction thread. The new members are confused when they are going for the first post, they cant understand how to start the first post? Thats why introduction thread is helpful for make a first comment and then start posting with on topic.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 2:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Originally Posted by techmonster
Hello everyone,
My name is Martin from US and i want here introduction thread. The new members are confused when they are going for the first post, they cant understand how to start the first post? Thats why introduction thread is helpful for make a first comment and then start posting with on topic.
Thanks Martin - I'll move this into the thread we already have for introducing ourselves.

Jenbel
Co-moderator Communitybuzz!
Old Aug 1, 2012, 6:58 am

Hi all,

Enda living in London, UK. Fly from LHR and GTW.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 1:15 am

Programs: qantas frequent flyer
Hello all from newbie thevalk who lives in Australia and is always trying to find the cheapest airfare from Oz to Europe.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 1:03 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by enda1
Hi all,

Enda living in London, UK. Fly from LHR and GTW.
Originally Posted by thevalk
Hello all from newbie thevalk who lives in Australia and is always trying to find the cheapest airfare from Oz to Europe.
Welcome aboard y'all!
Old Aug 6, 2012, 9:48 am

Name is Pat, been perusing this site for over a year now, and now I have joined up. I work in broadcast operations for an ABC/FOX combo. Have an interest in aviation, and I like what I see on this site.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 11:16 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, HHonors, Delta Sky Miles, Southwest Rapid Rewards
PDewar here. Just joined after being a ghost reader for a few weeks now. Love travel and love to fly so a huge reader of this board. Live primarily in the US and do my work in China. Travel the ORD > HK route (in fact, sitting in UA lounge awaiting boarding as we speak). Looking forward to interacting.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 9:22 pm

Programs: UA Plat, HH G, PC Plat
Hello

Hello all!

I live in Texas and travel a little bit of everywhere in Texas, North America and Europe. Reading FT has been useful, but being able to ask questions and to share my own experiences should be even more so.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 6:12 am

Programs: AA
winston3-4 references a flyrod, not a cigarette :-) Generally excitable traveller from NW Arkansas, a teacher at the Univ of Arkansas, and a lurker on FT for about a year now.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:48 am

Hi all,

My name is Hayo from the Netherlands. Currently I'm studying Information Sciences at the University of Amsterdam. I have been following this forum sometimes.

I just came back from my holiday and decided that I wanted to write trip reports from the flights I made. So I decided to register here when I discovered that I had to pay for complete forum access at Airliners.net...

I'm loving aviation and try to stay up to date with the latest news about aviation and I'm always curious about what the future of aviation will bring us.

Greets!
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:18 am

Introduction!

Hello Everyone,
I am the newest member here so just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 6:07 pm

Hi All!

I have actually been a long (very long) time lurker who used to have an account under a different name but forgot it! LOL

Anyway, love this community and glad to finally introduce myself.

I'm from SoCal and still live here . I do some international travel about once a year (I try to) and some domestic travel through the year.

Looking forward to being more involved!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.