Reload this Page >

Who we all are

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who we all are

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2012, 8:19 am

Hello this is my first post here as a new member. I like flying just for fun or test some new Airlines. This Weekend I have a BSL-CMN-LIS-LUX trip only for the flying. I come here from another big German forum. I don't like the bad handling in this community (there are so many trolls) and want here first to improve my English skills. Sometimes I have to translate from German to English with Google Translate. I want to see some flyertalk User on future USA Trips, this would be very nice.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 4:06 pm

Ohio Lady

Hello FT,

Pretty new here. I am a relatively workaday business traveler in the banking/finance industry. Most frequently on business CMH to ORD ang CMH to LGA. For fun, I travel all over the states to marathons with girlfriends, and take a couple of annual hiking trips with the husband. Proximity to the office in Chicago has converted me to a Marriott girl, though I still kinda prefer Hilton better. Still geeked out when upgraded to FC, still love airports and airplanes ( no better people watching anywhere!), despite the silliness these days. Belong to USAir Club, and by extension, United.

Next fun trip: Bar Harbor, Maine.

See ya on the road, I will be the amused looking business woman observing people doing what they do on airplanes and in airports!
Old Sep 27, 2012, 9:55 pm

Programs: QF WP (OWE), SK G*G, LX M&M SEN*G
Hi FT,

I signed up a while ago, but never actually used my account. So thought I'd start by introducing myself here!

I don't fly a lot (well, by the standards of most hardcore travellers), but when I do travel it tends to be around the Pacific or sometimes Asia. I'm on an Australian forum, but due to a coming change in my travel patterns (with family moving to Switzerland), I'll be travelling a lot more to Europe now. Hence the desire to participate in a forum that has a global focus.

I'm a business student at a university in Sydney, Australia, and travel whenever breaks allow. I have plenty to learn about frequent flying (and, undoubtedly, business), so I have to start somewhere! Looking forward to making new friends and learning lots!

See you all in some corner of the globe,
Mgjdubs
Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:19 pm
Suspended

Hello!!!

Hello friends, I'm newbie, Thanks for accepting me.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:31 pm

Programs: BA, LM // HH, CP
Hello!!!

welcomeeeee
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:26 am

welcome, newbie
Old Sep 28, 2012, 7:06 am

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by aarinoliver
Hello friends, I'm newbie, Thanks for accepting me.
Welcome, my best advise is to read all the stickies on each subject and you will learn alot. Hope this works out to be a very enjoyable experience.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:05 am

Programs: HH, Sykmiles,Emerald
New position at work required more travel

Hello everyone, I am new to the community and look forward to reading and learning from some well traveled business men and women to make trips less hectic and enjoy the benefits from traveling.

Thanks and I look forward to doing a lot of reading for the next couple of weeks before I start asking questions because from what I see I would guess a lot of my beginner questions have already been asked and answered.

Thanks
Justin
Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:53 am

Hello everyone, I just signed up here in order to receive some good inside information about this complex world. I look forward to learning.

-Maridur
Old Oct 4, 2012, 4:26 am

Programs: MileagePlus
Travel Bio

Middle aged 48 week a year road warrior in health care field UA 1K live in STL
Old Oct 4, 2012, 10:33 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Welcome newest members! It's good to have you here.
Old Oct 5, 2012, 2:31 am

Re:

Hi,

I am newbie here,I am Developer
Old Oct 6, 2012, 4:17 am

Hi,
I am new here to this forum. I am from United States. My hobbies are reading books ,listening music and traveling. I joined the forum as I love traveling most.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 9:37 am

Hello all,
I am new to this world!

Thanks!
Old Oct 8, 2012, 9:21 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Hello everybody!

I am Ikaz, a fellow traveller from Europe. I have two main hobbies: Music and travelling.
I have been moving around all of my life, I was born in England, and then moved to France when I was 7, that must have been the major thing that got me into travelling. I started travelling a bit just to see live music (concerts and festivals), then later on for studies and work opportunities. I am now 25, a Masters student doing a masters degree both in Gothenburg and Newcastle (England). I am based in England now until the end of the year after what I will go back to Sweden.

I enjoy travelling and do it as much as I can whilst I am studying. As I have to finance all of this by myself I try to travel on a budget and seize opportunities to fly when the tickets are cheap (got a great fare with AZ a couple of weeks back, so will be flying to the USA for the first time next month!)
In the last year I have been doing a great deal of travelling (especially for a student), having lived in 3 countries and visited over a dozen (mainly in northern and western Europe).

I have been reading around for a while, and like the community that exists round here so decided to register.

/Ikaz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.