Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

MOBILE Flight Deck Secondary Barrier Galley Cart System

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MOBILE Flight Deck Secondary Barrier Galley Cart System

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: QF WP
<deleted by moderator>

If the product is such a wonderful idea, why are you spending so much time (easily 18+ hours a day) arguing with “people who don’t know what they’re talking about” on Flyertalk- well known commune of security and intelligence experts? Nothing about this thread is doing your product any favours- you think it is? I watched and waited for a long time before posting anything. The overwhelming impression is of someone desperately trying to defend their baby, a product that they’ve maybe put a little bit too much time and energy into and now don’t feel they can back out of...
Boggie Dog and kyanar like this.

Last edited by TWA884; Feb 15, 2019 at 11:54 pm Reason: Quote of deleted post
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:22 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Action

Originally Posted by TWA884
Folks,

I'm going to reopen this thread on a trial basis.

Please keep in mind that personal and ad hominem attacks are in violation of the posting rules:
FlyerTalk Rule12.2

Avoid Getting Personal

If you have a difference of opinion with another member, challenge the idea — NOT the person. Getting personal with another member is not allowed. Personal attacks, insults, baiting and flaming will not be tolerated.

<snip>

If another member gets personal with you, do not retaliate. Retaliation may well subject you to the same discipline. Instead, please use the 'Alert a moderator to this thread' button in the lower-left-hand-corner of each post, send a note explaining your concern to the moderator team, and leave it to them to handle. Please also see Rule 22 — When you believe someone has violated the rules.
The next poster who gets personal with another will be suspended for a minimum of seven days.

Please consider this to be your only warning!

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Since my previous warning had no lasting effect, this thread is closed.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
nancypants likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.