Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2014, 11:58 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Blufin
anybody have any advice regarding doing a chase business 50k united on the same day as a chase ink bold/plus? Would it be better to do both ink cards on the same day? trying to do a mini AOR while the 60k ink and 50k united offers are available. thx
I applied the ink plus a week ago and also have a personal Mileage Plus Explorer for six months. Now I was tempted to apply the business version, but I don't know how tolerant is Chase about aggressive credit seeking in such a short time.
Old May 5, 2014, 1:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CC, Hyatt & IHG
I just got this United biz card by closing Ink Bold. It appears that Biz division is getting tougher to get a card. And my FICO is 800+. Maybe having the personal United Explorer one for two years was the factor?
Old May 5, 2014, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
CHANGE TO 50K. log in first then click the link.
Exactly what I did. Not working. The "50K" in the URL changes to "30K".

Tried again a few minutes ago & same results. Yep, cleared cookies first.
Old May 5, 2014, 6:44 pm

I agree, was able to see the offer last couple of days now the offer simply switches to the 30k automatically even if following directions on wiki carefully. anyone else have luck today? could probably still do 30k and claim applied under 50 k? i took a screen shot and printed it...
Old May 5, 2014, 7:33 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Blufin
I agree, was able to see the offer last couple of days now the offer simply switches to the 30k automatically even if following directions on wiki carefully. anyone else have luck today? could probably still do 30k and claim applied under 50 k? i took a screen shot and printed it...
Just tried, still 50k after 2000 spend in 3 months. Try use google Chrome browser.
Old May 5, 2014, 8:56 pm

Did it just show the landing page or could you click on apply now? I can see the 50k page until I click apply now.
Old May 5, 2014, 9:43 pm

Ok so I can get the app page and so can my wife's united acct but not my mothers who I am trying to get acct for. Google worked fine for 2 out of 3
Old May 12, 2014, 4:36 pm
Community Director Emerita

Thanks for the link in the wiki. My husband just got 50K after $2K spend in 3 months. Happy to do the spend to get the points.
Old May 12, 2014, 8:16 pm

Programs: United PremPlat; M LT Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire A
Originally Posted by philemer
Exactly what I did. Not working. The "50K" in the URL changes to "30K".
Tried again a few minutes ago & same results. Yep, cleared cookies first.
I experienced the same - only '30k' offer is displayed while following the rules in the wiki post

edited: used google Chrome

Last edited by illesus; May 12, 2014 at 8:16 pm Reason: more details
Old May 31, 2014, 3:03 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Chase Credit Cards - Personal V Business Repeat Sign up Bonus

I have had the United personal Chase card in the past, I do know that Chase will not give a repeat sign up bonus on repeat personal cards if you have had the bonus in the past.

I see that that Chase have Business Cards for the United and Marriott credit cards.

Is it possible to get the sign up bonus on a business card?

Is there any better offers than the current 30k on the United Chase card?
Old May 31, 2014, 4:10 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by navatwal
I see that that Chase have Business Cards for the United and Marriott credit cards.

Is it possible to get the sign up bonus on a business card?

Is there any better offers than the current 30k on the United Chase card?
Look at this wiki for directions on how to (potentially) be offered 50K for the UA Chase business card. My husband was successful just a few weeks back.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...ted-miles.html
Old Jun 8, 2014, 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by illesus
I experienced the same - only '30k' offer is displayed while following the rules in the wiki post

edited: used google Chrome
I just tried using Chrome and IE, both in private mode. After following the instructions at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...ted-miles.html I still am forced back to the 30k offer each time.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 3:17 pm

when I use IE, it forced back to 30K. I just downloaded and installed Chrome today, login to United, 50,000 bonus banner shows up right away on my account. Here is the link
https://www.theexplorercard.com/50kA...ate=2013-09-1:
Old Jun 12, 2014, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by tigone13
when I use IE, it forced back to 30K. I just downloaded and installed Chrome today, login to United, 50,000 bonus banner shows up right away on my account. Here is the link
https://www.theexplorercard.com/50kA...ate=2013-09-1:
It must be targeted or associated with status. I tried again today with Chrome in private mode, logged into United, pasted your link, and was forced back to https://www.theexplorercard.com/30kAFW
Old Jun 14, 2014, 3:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
I just followed the directions in the wiki (thanks to all of those who contributed!) and was given the 50K offer ($2K spend in 3 months). Already have the regular Explorer card, applied and was approved in about 10 seconds. I'm a 1K so as some suggest, it could depend on one's status, who knows. Used Firefox.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.