Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by explorer84
Anyone having luck getting the AF waived after the first year?
Yes. Check the Chase Retention thread. Many do. Sometimes it is in lieu of 10K miles with some spend sometimes it is statement credit. Seems no one gets both. I got the $95 statement credit in a 3 minute phone call 2 weeks ago but was unable to also get the 10K miles with some spend.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 10:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
My membership year just crossed and I got charged a $25 Annual Membership Fee oddly instead of $95. I did just add an employee card and it seemed to have charged under that name. Anyone else?

Also is this card supposed to receive the UA 1K $60 credit? I got it for the personal UA but not on the business.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: N/A
Is the 2 chase apps per 30 days inclusive of both personal AND business apps?
Old Aug 25, 2014, 5:09 pm

Does anyone know if the 10k bonus for $25k spend posts after a statement or two after the $25k is hit or until end of the calendar year?
Old Aug 26, 2014, 1:42 am

Last year mine posted within 1-2 statements. I should get my next one in sept. Did yours not post?
Old Aug 26, 2014, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by rrgg
Last year mine posted within 1-2 statements. I should get my next one in sept. Did yours not post?
Thanks for the datapoint, I did not meet the $25k yet, but will soon. Already thinking about next year if I should start the spend in Jan since my anniversary is in August.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 11:56 am

I can't see the 50k offer. What am I doing wrong?

I go to a private browsing window.
Then I login to my account in UNited.com
Then I open https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx in a new tab

I am always redirected to a 30K page.

Thanks in advance for you help.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 12:37 pm

I have tried every possible way I could imagine. I think this offer is gone. How do we modify the wiki and the title of this thread, as well as the "Special Credit Card Offer" thread?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by etilyeti
I have tried every possible way I could imagine. I think this offer is gone. How do we modify the wiki and the title of this thread, as well as the "Special Credit Card Offer" thread?
Worked for me a few minutes ago. Perhaps try a different browser?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by JBG89
Is the 2 chase apps per 30 days inclusive of both personal AND business apps?

Yes. 2 apps means any 2 apps.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 10:30 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by etilyeti
I go to a private browsing window.
Then I login to my account in UNited.com
Then I open https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx in a new tab
Did you try pasting the link into the existing tab?
Old Aug 31, 2014, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
last week it worked for my wife's account on IE (not on Firefox, not on my account with IE or Firefox).

Now it doesn't. Followed each step.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 10:47 am

https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx

I followed the steps here and I was approved after brief call. Got approved 22k limit.

I am wondering when I get the card should I just reduce it. I am worried that when I close this card it will impact the credit to usage ratio? in turn reduce the credit score? Any thoughts?
Old Sep 3, 2014, 7:41 am
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Did you try pasting the link into the existing tab?
I did... tried a bunch of other things as well that I could think of but always gets redirected to the 30k.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by FTRox87
I did... tried a bunch of other things as well that I could think of but always gets redirected to the 30k.
Same here, I guess it is related to your United status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.