Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2014, 11:28 am

i tried replacing the link but it was dead.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 9:56 am

Question about the recon line...how long can you call them up after applying? Is there a time limit? I tried twice pretty much right after I applied (early December) and both times was rejected due to limited history with Chase. Is it too late to try again for that application?
Old Jan 14, 2014, 8:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Plat,SPG-Plat,Hertz-PC
Originally Posted by PumpkinSmasher
Question about the recon line...how long can you call them up after applying? Is there a time limit? I tried twice pretty much right after I applied (early December) and both times was rejected due to limited history with Chase. Is it too late to try again for that application?
If you try for your Dec application, then you may see an additional HP. Simply avoid this kind of situation as you don't want unnecessary new inquiry on your CF.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Originally Posted by Delta2010
Last night, I applied using the instructions included in post#76. On the final application, I did not see anywhere any mention of 50k or 30k miles. I still took the chance and applied. Got a pending message. Called reconsideration line this morning. Was approved with $24k limit. Confirmed with the CSR the sign-in bonus offer and she confirmed that it is 50k United miles for $2k spend
Worked for me today - logged into united.com from an anonymous firefox window, went to the credit card pull down and clicked on the business card. The tabbed page came up with the explorer/club tabs and the 30K offer. Clicked on the club tab, then back on the explorer tab and the 50K offer came up. Instant approval, along with an e-mail from Chase confirming the approval.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 3:22 pm

tried again using IE and Chrome, both option was not successful.

Any other tips to getting the 50k landing page?

Thanks
Old Jan 19, 2014, 6:19 am

I applied for the business card last night (using the URL from post #76), and received the "pending" message.
-- In my application, I chose "1 year" and "$0" in revenue.
-- I have excellent credit (and income), and my only other Chase card is the 50K personal card I applied for a couple of days ago (and got instantly approved).
-- These two (Chase business and personal) are the only hard pulls on my credit report over the last two years.

From my reading of this thread, it looks like "pending" is not an unusual response. However, in my case, I'm afraid it may have been a case of "too much too soon." Does calling the reconsideration line help with a pending application? I thought it was for denials?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 6:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Plat,SPG-Plat,Hertz-PC
Originally Posted by retyre
I applied for the business card last night (using the URL from post #76), and received the "pending" message.
-- In my application, I chose "1 year" and "$0" in revenue.
-- I have excellent credit (and income), and my only other Chase card is the 50K personal card I applied for a couple of days ago (and got instantly approved).
-- These two (Chase business and personal) are the only hard pulls on my credit report over the last two years.

From my reading of this thread, it looks like "pending" is not an unusual response. However, in my case, I'm afraid it may have been a case of "too much too soon." Does calling the reconsideration line help with a pending application? I thought it was for denials?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Based on your information, it looks like that you will get approved for business app even you don't call their reconsideration line. But it is better to call reconsideration line, so your application can be approved right away.
Old Jan 20, 2014, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by fl9999
Based on your information, it looks like that you will get approved for business app even you don't call their reconsideration line. But it is better to call reconsideration line, so your application can be approved right away.
Called the reconsideration line and was told that a denial letter had been mailed because of multiple applications opened within days of each other. However, without prompting, she also said one was a personal card and the other a business card, so she was going to see what she could do. Then, she started asking the usual questions (nature of business, years of operations, expected revenue and profit, etc.), and .... approval!

Thank you for the advice about calling the reconsideration line.
Old Jan 24, 2014, 3:06 pm

Programs: United MP, American AAdvantage, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Need confirmation if its still available today, January 24, 2014 please.

Tried post #76 / 424, does not redirect to application. Went to benefit page for the business explorer card

Last edited by vfdfs2; Jan 24, 2014 at 3:18 pm
Old Jan 28, 2014, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by vfdfs2
Need confirmation if its still available today, January 24, 2014 please.

Tried post #76 / 424, does not redirect to application. Went to benefit page for the business explorer card
I was able to get to the 50k after 2k spend landing paging using OPs method today.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 11:19 pm

Programs: AOPA
When does the 10,000 hit? I met the 25k spend in December 2013, haven't seen the spending bonus yet.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 5:39 pm

I messed up my wife's bonus and she didn't end up earning it. (Yes I'm an idiot).

Could my wife cancel and sign up for the card again and get a bonus?
Old Feb 6, 2014, 3:10 pm

Applied this card on 01/28, approved 2 days later without call and received the card yesterday. 50k miles after 2k spending is confirmed. 1st business card from Chase.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 2:23 pm

How long does it usually take for the miles to post in your United account after reaching the spending amount?
Old Feb 7, 2014, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by theao1977
Applied this card on 01/28, approved 2 days later without call and received the card yesterday. 50k miles after 2k spending is confirmed. 1st business card from Chase.
Did you do anything special for the 50K link to show up?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.