Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2013, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
Q: I am guessing the answer is no, but - is the annual spend treated separately for personal and business card, even if its tied to same MP number?

A: chase rep said its two different spends/bonuses

Another question came up though - would I get two statement credits, ie one on each card?

Last edited by dsauch; Nov 22, 2013 at 7:11 pm
Old Nov 23, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
In case anyone needs it - for the first time I received a PDF guide from Chase:
https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedbus10337

less paper to keep
Old Dec 8, 2013, 11:50 am

this worked for me

Found this website that shows the screen shots of what to click on. After doing exactly what they described I was sent to the 50k business application page.

Last edited by mia; Jan 7, 2014 at 9:07 am Reason: Remove broken link
Old Jan 6, 2014, 8:32 pm

Programs: UA 2P
Originally Posted by breadman
Found this website that shows the screen shots of what to click on. After doing exactly what they described I was sent to the 50k business application page.
That's the route I used to see the offer.

I saw the offer first, then came here seeking help on how to modify my name in the application.

I don't include my middle initial on credit cards (so I can loan it to my dad as needed). The application page includes my middle initial. I cannot edit the middle initial field to remove it. Suggestions (besides my dad getting his own card)?

Last edited by mia; Jan 7, 2014 at 9:08 am Reason: Prune quotation
Old Jan 6, 2014, 10:32 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by vagabond
I don't include my middle initial on credit cards (so I can loan it to my dad as needed). The application page includes my middle initial. I cannot edit the middle initial field to remove it. Suggestions (besides my dad getting his own card)?
Ignore it? How often do people actually check the middle initial when you use a credit card?
Old Jan 6, 2014, 10:45 pm

Programs: HH Gold-IHG Plat
How many is to many business apps for chase business? This is a nice deal, and I just signed up for the ink plus
Total of 4 cards
3 personal (sept-nov apps)
1 business (business was December app)

Maybe I should just go with the chase bold down the road and just transfer points if I want.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: Hyatt Plat,SPG-Plat,Hertz-PC
Originally Posted by ac921ol
How many is to many business apps for chase business? This is a nice deal, and I just signed up for the ink plus
Total of 4 cards

Maybe I should just go with the chase bold down the road and just transfer points if I want.
It really depend up to many factors - your credit history, business credit history, your usage and some solid reason.

Ink Plus has all features that you will find with Ink Bold, except Ink Bold is a charge card ( With flexible spending power ).
Old Jan 7, 2014, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by ac921ol
Total of 4 cards

Only problem is that you've applied for 4 cards with chase in 6 months. Personally I think they'll probably ding you unless your business is pretty legitimate and you haven't gotten a bunch of other apps out there. Since this is business card # 2, you might get lucky.

I just got dinged for this card (first ding ever). Already had 3 personal, and 2 business cards though. They said I had too many credit checks in the past year (11), and too many new business credit cards with them (past 12 months). I had no chase apps in the prior 6 months, credit score of 760, high income.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 9:46 pm

Programs: HH Gold-IHG Plat
Business is legit, been in business 30 years. Parking garages, I could tell them we have lots I'm different states and used delta but want to switch to united.

I want this chase and the Hawaii air for hilton and then I'm done apping for the business.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 4:23 pm

Is the Business card still available for the 50k? Tried couple tricks and still can't find the 50k landing page. The only thing i am getting is the standard 30k.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 12:24 pm

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, UA, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Originally Posted by ponickka
Is the Business card still available for the 50k? Tried couple tricks and still can't find the 50k landing page. The only thing i am getting is the standard 30k.
I am getting the same. I want to apply for this card with 50k bonus...any helps appreciated.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 7:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Plat,SPG-Plat,Hertz-PC
You can go ahead to apply for 30K offer, then later send a Secure Message to match offer for 50k.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by fl9999
You can go ahead to apply for 30K offer, then later send a Secure Message to match offer for 50k.
Would this really work? If you done it this way, when did you apply for the card?

A. Not sure when was the last time they offered the 50k point for this business card. I was told that Chase will only honor offers within 90 days.

B. I don't have a screenshot of the 50k promo.

Thanks
Old Jan 13, 2014, 10:48 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, UA, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Smile It is still working!

Originally Posted by ponickka
Would this really work? If you done it this way, when did you apply for the card?

A. Not sure when was the last time they offered the 50k point for this business card. I was told that Chase will only honor offers within 90 days.

B. I don't have a screenshot of the 50k promo.

Thanks
Last night, I applied using the instructions included in post#76. On the final application, I did not see anywhere any mention of 50k or 30k miles. I still took the chance and applied. Got a pending message. Called reconsideration line this morning. Was approved with $24k limit. Confirmed with the CSR the sign-in bonus offer and she confirmed that it is 50k United miles for $2k spend
Old Jan 13, 2014, 11:18 am

Smile

Originally Posted by Delta2010
Last night, I applied using the instructions included in post#76. On the final application, I did not see anywhere any mention of 50k or 30k miles. I still took the chance and applied. Got a pending message. Called reconsideration line this morning. Was approved with $24k limit. Confirmed with the CSR the sign-in bonus offer and she confirmed that it is 50k United miles for $2k spend
Thank you for the information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.