Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VeriFLY experiences

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2021, 9:54 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Definitas
Given the fiasco I had at LHR T5 on my outbound leg to YYZ, I am minded not to bother trying to complete the process for my return leg ORD-LHR. One reason is that the first page informs me that I have to upload results of my PCR test taken 72 hours before departure so clearly the app has not been updated, which doesn’t fill me with enthusiasm or confidence. Does that mean that it either won’t give me the “green tick” or won’t even let me complete the process? Is the whole thing just a waste of time?
Uploading my vaccination certificates resulted in a green tick against the covid test, so I don't need to do one.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 10:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
My recent experience will hopefully help someone. I was very confused when returning from the USA, as it wouldn’t let me load MIA, on my trip to the USA, then I realised that a trip to somewhere couldn’t include the return leg, for which a second trip needed to be created.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 11:51 am

Programs: BAEC bouncing from Blue to Gold to Blue VSFC Red CXGreen Club Accor Platinum Hilton Silver.
Originally Posted by Can I help you
Am I going mad, why can I not put a date passed the 30th December?

As a data point December was only loaded onto the system 2 days ago. So I would suggest it will be around the 22nd December January 2022 will be loaded onto the system.

John
Old Nov 24, 2021, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Thank you.
thejohn likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 8:14 am

US trip done.
Allergen test came back negative. Had to manually upload as no QR code on the certificate (no issues with Collinson at St. Pancras, and getting £28 back from LNER as the train was 31 mins late)
Attestation form came up, selected the few things about being vaccinated etc. and pass generated.
Checked in fine but someone has grabbed the bassinet seat next to me
Old Nov 25, 2021, 9:34 am

Programs: Hilton/Diamond, BA/Gold
Prepping for my first TATL on Saturday, all uploaded to VeriFly and got my green tick about 70 minutes later after doing vaccination, negative test, and attestation. Proof will be tomorrow if I can do OLCI, and then Saturday when I fly
Old Nov 26, 2021, 4:01 am

Turned up at LHR, up to the agent just before security at the first wing, and after the computer spent a few seconds chugging along, that was it. No checks on any documents.

No free upgrade either
Old Nov 26, 2021, 10:29 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, BA Amex PP
It's worked reasonably well for me travelling between the US and UK recently, the only hiccup I've had was at LAX where I had to show my documentation because BA's travel docs system wasn't as quick as VeriFly for clearing my final LHR-VCE leg (no Verifly for Italy). In the timeframe from me doing the test, uploading it to MMB, completing all PLFs (UK and IT), finishing all VeriFly submissions and getting to LAX for the first leg, the BA verification was still dawdling so had to manually show it to the agent.

Despite being given all 4 boarding passes straight through to IT, at JFK Galleries the agent said he needed to "check me in"! No idea why, but showed him Verifly, he then took my AA BP ( much nicer looking printed on thin card) and replaced it with the ugly tissue paper fading ink one from BA.

Last edited by nh1980; Nov 26, 2021 at 5:05 pm
Old Nov 26, 2021, 11:03 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Just did Amman and back. Verifly worked but BA didn't.

INV-LHR-AMM: Verifly worked as it should, allowing us to check in and collect mobile boarding passes. Despite this, BA's systems wouldn't let us board until the agent had been shown the the Jordan locator form and the negative PCR result; the very puzzled handling agent at INV had no idea what she was supposed to be looking at or why, but kindly gave us the 'docs ok' with little fuss.

AMM-LHR: Verifly worked as it should, allowing us to check-in and collect mobile boarding passes. However, the airport turned us away and insisted we queue for paper boarding passes; the agent ignored my questions about this, he was too busy tagging our only luggage (one small carry-on each) with the yellow 'must go under the seat in front' label meant for secondary bags. Besides, we were in row 1
Old Nov 26, 2021, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

BRU-LHR-LAX tomorrow with green check for trip to UK and green check for trip to US but cannot checkin online and it is directing me to upload everything again to the BA site. Do I need to do that and do I need to print my PLF, test results and US attestation or am I OK?
Old Nov 26, 2021, 12:00 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal
BRU-LHR-LAX tomorrow with green check for trip to UK and green check for trip to US but cannot checkin online and it is directing me to upload everything again to the BA site. Do I need to do that and do I need to print my PLF, test results and US attestation or am I OK?
Have them on the phone in case BRU is being picky. I would upload on BA if it asks, but usually just showing the green tick should get DOCS OK for you.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Have them on the phone in case BRU is being picky. I would upload on BA if it asks, but usually just showing the green tick should get DOCS OK for you.
Did not have to show anything but green verifly checks in Brussels. Waited in line for an hour to show that. Wish they had a Verifly express lane as I appeared to be the only one who had used it. Many families with reams of paper.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi
Uploaded my pcr test result for dubai travel tomorrow at 0945 today and was accepted at 1105.

Regards

Tbs
Old Nov 27, 2021, 4:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi
Uploaded my pcr test result for dubai travel tomorrow at 0945 today and was accepted at 1105.

Regards

Tbs
Were you able to check in and get mobile boarding pass? Have a great trip!
Old Nov 27, 2021, 8:54 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
Last week at CDG check-in, first flight of a US trip, I offered Verifly but the agent asked to see the proper documentation, starting with ESTA
In LHR, at the AA transit desk, Verifly alone was enough. Also in LAX for the start of the return.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.