Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2019, 2:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
ba.com: technical issues tracker
Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2024, 7:28 am

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by stevie
Seems to be working in Edge for me now. I can access my account
But cannot access my booking. I am done with it and trying to make a change for today.

Error

• Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact us.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 8:00 am

Attempting to book a flight with hotel

4 times yesterday and now twice today I get this message at the end of trying to book, any ideas if this is a glitch
Old Jan 9, 2024, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by mwp1
4 times yesterday and now twice today I get this message at the end of trying to book, any ideas if this is a glitch

quick update on this, after 3 more times of trying to book, I gave up

went and got some bits from Tesco and tried paying with my Amex , wouldnt do contactless nor being inserted , message saying invalid card

had another go at booking the same flight and hotel using Mastercard

bingo, all booked in 2 minutes
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 5:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Clestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Four four days, I have had this, when trying to access my account. Anyone else?
Old Jan 11, 2024, 7:06 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott GFL
Clear cache, different browsers, different computers. Same no matter which?

LcS

PS. Soo frustrating
Old Jan 12, 2024, 8:56 am

Programs: Avios
Originally Posted by EDIflyer
Two bits of BA website fun today:
1) If you login then make the mistake of at some point clicking on the BA logo on the homepage you get a nice error (happens reproducibly for me on multiple browsers):

2) If you try to use a Barclays upgrade voucher but aren't flying direct from London then it won't work...

The same search (with a voucher) works fine ex-LON and also works fine if searching for pure Avios redemption ex-EDI - they've just not coded it properly for the upgrade voucher. Sadly not a surprise.

Yes exactly the same here. I first had this issue with Barclays upgrade vouchers several months ago, and had to call to book. I have just tried to do another Barclays upgrade voucher today, and problem still exists. If the international flight starts from LON the availability comes up, but as soon as you try to start from a regional airport and connect in LON it says no availability. Have tried multiple different browsers and devices. Both myself and my husband's account have the same issue. Had to call to book - which itself was an ordeal (almost 1.5 hours) as the agent's system kept crashing, she had to keep putting me on hold for 10 minutes whilst she 'cleared her own cache and cookies'!!
EDIflyer likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2024, 9:30 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Clestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by LCSinTexas
Clear cache, different browsers, different computers. Same no matter which?

LcS

PS. Soo frustrating
Yes, yes and yes. Interestingly, I am receiving a bespoke service, as I do not get the same issue when logging in using my Silver partners credentials! On the same devices.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2024, 11:20 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by choosethedrew
Four four days, I have had this, when trying to access my account. Anyone else?
I have had that for a month..
Old Jan 12, 2024, 2:15 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Diamond, Mucci des repas d'enfant
A new one for me, trying to order from the high life cafe online for in flight delivery and you cannot enter the flight number when on ipad or iphone. A somewhat critical piece of information!
Old Jan 12, 2024, 2:18 pm

Trying to price up a multi city US trip and it keeps taking me back to the home page
Old Jan 16, 2024, 9:42 am
gms

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
I've been trying to check Avios flight availability all day today, but after starting the search for the route I am looking for I just keep getting:

Error

• There was a problem with your request, please try again later.
I've tried on multiple devices, Chrome and IE browsers, also in incognito mode, all with the same results. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old Jan 16, 2024, 9:54 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Another data point is if you have a booking which is all on IB (so no BA flights) then you cannot see it in your account or even when using MMB. So much for IAG’s IT being joined up. Have to depend on Finnair and/or call up the BAEC to do anything.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 11:16 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Gastrocnemius
I have had that for a month..
Me: months
Old Jan 16, 2024, 1:23 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
Me: months
Have you had any communication as to why, or when it may be sorted??
Old Jan 16, 2024, 1:33 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Unable to order food on my long haul flight LHR-DXB due to a "technical error". Been the case for the last week.
Also tried to upgrade from WT to WTP but I get an error stating that the price has changed and to press continue. Once I press continue, the same price is there and I can't upgrade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.