Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2019, 2:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
ba.com: technical issues tracker
Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2023, 6:05 am

MMB while signed out seems to be working ok but maybe not 100% yet as I had to refresh once before I could get it to work. How much of a mess did this cause at Heathrow today?
Old Oct 24, 2023, 6:11 am

Programs: BA BLUE BADGE
I tried the website on half a dozen browsers.

The only one that worked was an ancient, non updated unsupported Internet Explorer.
Old Oct 24, 2023, 6:41 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Lioneye
I tried the website on half a dozen browsers.

The only one that worked was an ancient, non updated unsupported Internet Explorer.
Did the website look like this?

BA or bust, EDIflyer and Lioneye like this.
Old Oct 25, 2023, 7:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Maybe posted before, but this is a fantastically antagonising error message.
I don't care if you're 'busy'. I'd like to actually access my booking. You know the booking and service that we're paying for...

Old Oct 25, 2023, 7:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / SQ *A Gold / Marriott Titanium
Couldn't log into my wife's MMB at all..despite this she's already flown BRU to LHR this morning and now boarding LHR to MEX now. App also keeps saying it can't login.
douglasdalziel likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2023, 2:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / SQ *A Gold / Marriott Titanium
Had a strange one..wife couldn't get into her booking..now when I try to log into mine (not logged in for days) it says access to booking restricted due to too many attempts to login. Very strange behavior
Old Oct 30, 2023, 5:47 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald)
Tonight's attempt to purchase a flight

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 4:07 am

Programs: Air New Zealand Gold Elite (Star Alliance Gold), British Airways Silver (OneWorld Sapphire)
ADDDENDUM: *** P\ease ignore - I phoned BA and manually gave them my flight details over the phone ***

=====
Hey all, I've been trying to send in three boarding passes via the Supporting Documents webform to claim Tier Points and Avios from three MH flights (class Y stated on boarding passes). But the webform keeps giving me this error message "Sorry, there was a problem processing your request, please try again or call us". I don't really want to call them and spend hours. Is there a work around or is there an email for Silver members? Thanks in advance!

(Can't link the webform or post a screenshot as flyertalk won't let me till I've done 5 posts!)

Last edited by dreamer2; Nov 19, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Old Nov 20, 2023, 6:02 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott GFL
Ah, another fun "feature" today.
Looking at my current trip, I am being advised that my next flight is on 19Nov, and the check-in for that flight starts on 24Nov. No matter if I clear cache, switch browsers, user the website or the app, use my mobile, my iPad or computer. And it still shows the old seat that I changed out of 23 hours before the flight yesterday.

What will they come up with next???

LcS
BA or bust likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2023, 9:24 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
You have no recent transactions.

After the usual faffing about trying to get into my account… I go to look at my recent transactions and get a message saying ‘You have no recent transactions’.

Actually BA I have MANY recent transactions, including tens of thousands of Avios and a few hundred Tier Points within the last month!

I know it is the usual BA IT problems but this is REALLY getting very tiring. Anybody else suffering this?

Last edited by golfmad; Nov 20, 2023 at 9:50 am Reason: Merged into main thread
Old Nov 20, 2023, 9:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Yup, all the time. Try turning it off and on again, which is, i suspect, the first line of the BA IT handbook.
BA or bust likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2023, 9:30 am

If I had a for every time this happened, I'd be.. oh never mind, you get the picture
BA or bust likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2023, 9:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, VS Red, HH Gold
I think this shows up about 80% of the time I login either on the app or online, usually give it a few minutes to catch up with itself and it’s fine.
BA or bust likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2023, 10:53 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by bogglesuk
Yup, all the time. Try turning it off and on again, which is, i suspect, the first line of the BA IT handbook.
Cost cutting meant that only the first half of that sentence made it into the support manual.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 4:04 am

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
Updating API

When I go into my account to update my passport details, submitting tells me "You are already logged in with a different accountYou will need to log out and log in again to access a different scheme."

Is there a trick?
EDIflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.