Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2015, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Gshumway
If you are in the SF Bay Area, sure, come by Party starts at 1pm PDT Saturday.
No where near enough booze for an FT do^.Happy birthday.
Old Sep 12, 2015, 2:44 am

Programs: BA - Silver,Hilton-Diamond, IHG - PlatAmb, GHA - Plat
Well that was a long week in TLV, with an extended stay by one day, which meant hitting the IL Holiday Traffic at TLV, and instead of being on BA back to LHR experiencing El Al for the first time in J...

Glad to be home though to the cold and wet rather than dust storms and a week and a bit off flying
Old Sep 17, 2015, 7:41 pm

Programs: BA
I have 2 weeks off starting this evening, so we're using the time to head off to Darwin with QF, followed by Alice Springs (flying) and Uluru (driving), before heading back to BNE with QF. I really need this break, it's been a difficult few months so with luck I'll switch off and recharge, ready to organise our move from Australia back to the UK.

Champagne on ice...Happy Friday!
Old Sep 17, 2015, 11:31 pm

Programs: BA Silver, UA 1K, DL Platinum
A two day trip to Zurich nears its end. Trouble with being in Europe is I still have to work some of my US hours too so meetings until 10pm then a bit of Swiss hospitality and back in the morning on AA's refurbished 767 - not a bad J seat except for the lack of built in IFE and the weirdest table mechanism I have ever seen on a plane.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 11:32 pm

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire, Radisson Gold
Checking in...

On a course this week and finishing that up today. Tomorrow night I head to LHR and fly out to Stavanger first thing Sunday morning for an impromptu daytrip.

Back Sunday night then off to work for the week - Monday & Tuesday in Glasgow, Wednesday & Thursday in Penzance, Friday in London.

Happy Friday
Old Sep 17, 2015, 11:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Weekend in Miami, but first need to pop over to Norway

Keeping a beady eye on the hurricane watch website ...
Old Sep 17, 2015, 11:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Debut in 1A

Lucky to have a day off and then a cheeky day trip to London on Saturday with Mr and Mrs P in seats 1A and B for the first time ! This will lead to another first for the FLounge and the champagne.
Happy Friday everyone
Old Sep 18, 2015, 12:05 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
On the scotrail train to Dyce for my flight to LHR. It's bad when it's quicker to fly to LHR and have a mate pick me up and drive to Lincoln for a wedding we are attending tomorrow than it is to get a train from Elgin to Lincoln!
Old Sep 18, 2015, 12:37 am

Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
Happy RWC Friday. At last the countdown is over (not that you'd have realised based on the lacklustre ITV build up! My 6 wks of rugby mania starts tomorrow in Cardiff @ Ireland vs Canada, followed by a Sunday afternoon at Wembley @ New Zealand vs Argentina. I'm so excited I could burst 😆

Enjoy
Old Sep 18, 2015, 1:27 am

Programs: BA (Gold). Various other statuses
No flying for me for a couple of months as today I am having an operation on my ruptured Achilles' tendon. Looking forward to be kept entertained and informed by FT.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Ah, Friday. So this must be Ireland, then!

Yesterday we survived AA/US on SAV-CLT and CLT-DUB, arriving here at 0630.
Friday consists of DUB-LHR, M25/M23 and LGW-JER, finally getting home around 1900 ... And straight to bed!!
Old Sep 18, 2015, 1:53 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Originally Posted by T8191
Ah, Friday. So this must be Ireland, then!

Yesterday we survived AA/US on SAV-CLT and CLT-DUB, arriving here at 0630.
Friday consists of DUB-LHR, M25/M23 and LGW-JER, finally getting home around 1900 ... And straight to bed!!
For some reason i am fine flying odd hours anywhere but the uk, those last few hrs in the uk after a tatl are for some reason torture! It isnt all jet lag...!
Old Sep 18, 2015, 1:57 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Originally Posted by rather_be_on_a_griffin
A two day trip to Zurich nears its end. Trouble with being in Europe is I still have to work some of my US hours too so meetings until 10pm then a bit of Swiss hospitality and back in the morning on AA's refurbished 767 - not a bad J seat except for the lack of built in IFE and the weirdest table mechanism I have ever seen on a plane.
Yeah that is my life as i work for US clients. The late nights can sometimes grind, esp when it is over an hour to get home from the office.

Best of luck to the movers and patients above, nothing exciting for me other than more work, next week off to the northern regions for more r&r.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 2:23 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
TGIF. Going this evening to Stavanger for a week-end there.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 2:27 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Happy Friday! Sadly no flying until our trip to FCO in another 4 weeks time, but we are having a little night away from home in a nice hotel and have a meal booked just for the two of us. Time to celebrate and wind down a little, things have been insane since I started in my new job in August. The day does also coinside with it being 6 months since our wedding in Las Vegas, can't believe how fast the time is going! And even more celebrations tomorrow as my husband's cricket team won the league they play in, so that could be a big night Sunday can probably be written off right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.