Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2015, 6:36 am

Programs: BA Silver
Sat in the lounge at AMS waiting to board my first Qatar flight. Looking forward to trying 787 business class.

This trip will get me to Gold for the first (and only) time.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 6:46 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Originally Posted by Calchas
Weekend in Miami, but first need to pop over to Norway

Keeping a beady eye on the hurricane watch website ...
Nothing tropical to worry about in miami, just seasonal showers off shore might make the approach bumpy. It has (was?) been designated 96l but it wont be a problem.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 7:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, QF NB
I'd much rather be at the tennis cheering on Australia than at work right now. I don't think Kokkinakis is gonna beat Murray but Tomic should win his match. On Sunday Murray should beat Tomic but Kokkinakis should win his tie. I think the doubles match will be the decider - hopefully Hewitt and Groth can get the result for the green and gold!

Originally Posted by MsCapricorn
Sat in the lounge at AMS waiting to board my first Qatar flight. Looking forward to trying 787 business class.

This trip will get me to Gold for the first (and only) time.
QR's 787 J product is fantastic - hope you have a great flight!
Old Sep 18, 2015, 2:06 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Happy Friday everyone. I'm off to San Antonio and Austin, Texas this weekend. It's my monthly trip with my long distance girlfriend so I couldn't be more excited.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 3:09 pm

Programs: BA - Silver,Hilton-Diamond, IHG - PlatAmb, GHA - Plat
Finally this week (work) is over, and a nice normal weekend(ish) and time to look forward to treating my brother to a boys weekend in Helsinki next Friday...
Old Sep 18, 2015, 3:35 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by perthflyer
I'd much rather be at the tennis cheering on Australia than at work right now. I don't think Kokkinakis is gonna beat Murray but Tomic should win his match. On Sunday Murray should beat Tomic but Kokkinakis should win his tie. I think the doubles match will be the decider - hopefully Hewitt and Groth can get the result for the green and gold!

QR's 787 J product is fantastic - hope you have a great flight!
I did 😀. Looking forward to the return next week.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 10:17 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Another weekend ahead and the weather forecast isn't too bad for Scotland.

I really am wondering what the result will be for tomorow's game for Australia v England at the Rugby. It wil be a very close game indeed!

Happy Friday folks
Old Oct 2, 2015, 10:29 am

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Originally Posted by PETER01
Another weekend ahead and the weather forecast isn't too bad for Scotland.

I really am wondering what the result will be for tomorow's game for Australia v England at the Rugby. It wil be a very close game indeed!

Happy Friday folks
Depends on your definition of "not too bad" I suppose

Looking forward to the match too, although I have been detailed o spend much of the day up a ladder painting

Enjoy
Old Oct 2, 2015, 10:45 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Beano HK

Looking forward to the match too, although I have been detailed o spend much of the day up a ladder painting

Enjoy
Well it's dry and 12c

We've had a lovely week here weatherwise.

@ my bolding - You need to get your priorities right there BeanoHK, it's your weekend off!
Old Oct 2, 2015, 10:45 am

Programs: BA GfL, TK *G+
Originally Posted by Beano HK

Looking forward to the match too, although I have been detailed to spend much of the day up a ladder painting

Enjoy
that must be a long ladder if you are usually between 30000 and 40000 ft

happy Friday from the lovely BHD lounge, finally the sun has burnt off this morning fog
Old Oct 2, 2015, 10:54 am

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Haha - nice to see you both. Have good weekends. been a great week for me as I haven't been near a single airport. Been searching for some self affixing paint but it appears all sold out!

Been planning a trip to LUN soon, but can't quite bring myself to part with the think end of GBP6k for a return J seat

I need to join a UK do soon, maybe Jersey next year if its on, would be good to catch up again

Cheers
Old Oct 2, 2015, 12:10 pm

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Aye, Friday. Finish work and get the vacuum, iron and pots n pans shoved in my hands. Turkey thai curry with a clean carpet and a freshly pressed shirt.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 12:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Flippin' freezing here today with a gale blowing up from the south and the temp just creeping into double figures. The sky yesterday indicated a change was on the way.

Old Oct 2, 2015, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
An evening of relaxation before an FT-er moves in for the weekend.

We will be watching Rugby on TV [ENG-AUS, at Twickers, get the order right!] and I can lend him a book if necessary!
Old Oct 2, 2015, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by T8191

We will be watching Rugby on TV [ENG-AUS, at Twickers, get the order right!]
I wasn't going to rise to the bait

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.