Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Report Hilton Aspire $200 x 2 RESORT Credit experiences. (Replaces $250 credit)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 23, 2024, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam1222
New Aspire resort credit list (243 locations): https://www.hilton.com/en/hilton-hon...igible-hotels/
Old resort map with resort filter (325 locations when zoomed out): https://www.hilton.com/en/locations/...,Brand-Resorts

Locations not showing in first list (incomplete):
1 Conrad
Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World

19 Curio Collection
Hotel Alpenrock Breckenridge, Curio Collection by Hilton (Coming Soon)
The Woodlands Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton
Hotel Maren Fort Lauderdale Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton
Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club Marathon, Curio by Hilton
Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo, Curio Collection by Hilton
Zemi Miches All-Inclusive Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton (Coming Soon)
The Rif at Mangrove Beach Corendon Curacao All-Inclusive, Curio by Hilton
Keight Hotel Opatija, Curio Collection by Hilton
Cala San Miguel Hotel Ibiza, Curio Collection by Hilton
The Club Cala San Miguel Hotel Ibiza, Curio Collection by Hilton
Mangia's Santa Teresa Sardinia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Baia di Chia Resort Sardinia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Semeli Coast Mykonos, Curio Collection by Hilton
The Bo Vue Hotel Bodrum, Curio Collection by Hilton
Lindian Village Beach Resort Rhodes, Curio Collection by Hilton
Domes Aulus Elounda All-Inclusive Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton
Numo Ierapetra Beach Resort Crete, Curio Collection by Hilton
Thousand Cranes Sanya Yazhou Bay Int'l Exchange Centre, Curio by Hilton
Kwetu Nairobi, Curio Collection by Hilton

12 DoubleTree
DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay - North Redington Beach
DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Ocean Point - North Miami Beach
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Benxi (Coming "Soon" 2033)
DoubleTree by Hilton Malta
DoubleTree by Hilton Bodrum Isil Club All-Inclusive Resort
DoubleTree by Hilton Huidong Resort
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hainan Chengmai
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hainan Xinglong Lakeside
DoubleTree by Hilton Lingshui Hot Spring
DoubleTree by Hilton Sharm El Sheikh - Sharks Bay Resort
DoubleTree by Hilton Mangroovy El Gouna Resort (Coming Soon)
DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island

4 Embassy Suites
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pigeon Forge Resort (Coming Soon July 2025)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Gulf Shores Beach Resort (Coming Soon July 2025)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Sunset Walk
Kingston Plantation Condos

1 Hampton Inn
Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach

23 Hiltons

1 Hilton Grand Vacation Club
Hilton Vacation Club Greensprings Williamsburg (Coming Soon Sep 2024)

1 LXR
Susona Bodrum, LXR Hotels & Resorts

2 Tapestry
The Mermoon Resort Hainan Tufu Bay, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
The Ellie Beach Resort Myrtle Beach, Tapestry by Hilton

3 Waldorf Astoria
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Waldorf Astoria Costa Rica Punta Cacique (Coming Soon March 2025)
Waldorf Astoria Seychelles Platte Island (New)

Basics as to how the credit works can be found in previous versions of this thread. From one of those:

ELIGIBLE CHARGES
12) What charges are eligible for this resort credit?
ANYTHING charged directly by the hotel or to your room by an eligible property will trigger the resort credit. Room rate, taxes, fees, room service, dining, bars, spa, transportation, jet skis, beach chairs, excursions, etc. etc. etc. AMEX doesnt discriminate on what the charge is, as long as the charge appears directly from an eligible hotel it will trigger the credit.

13) I booked an award stay using Honors points at an eligible property, can I still get the resort credit for incidentals charged to the room if I pay with my Aspire?
YES. ANYTHING charged to your room by an eligible property will trigger the resort credit, as long as you settle the charges with your Aspire.

14) I booked a prepaid rate through Orbitz at an eligible property with a different credit card, can I still get the resort credit for my hotel bar tab that I charged to the room if settle this at check-out with my Aspire?
YES. ANYTHING charged to your room by an eligible property will trigger the resort credit, as long as you settle the charges with your Aspire.

15) I bought some cat food and fresh underwear at the hotel gift shop and charged it to my room. Its an eligible property and Im paying with my Aspire, but surely I wont get the resort credit for this?
WRONG. ANYTHING charged to your room by an eligible property will trigger the resort credit, as long as you settle the charges with your Aspire. And dont call me Shirley.

Print Wikipost

Report Hilton Aspire $200 x 2 RESORT Credit experiences. (Replaces $250 credit)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2024 | 10:51 am
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

My spouse and I each have an Aspire card. Do we need to book reservations separately in each of our names to get the $200 resort credit for both cards or can we just book the entire stay in one name and pay part of it on each card? Thanks.
Old Mar 8, 2024 | 10:52 am
Community Director Emerita
50 Countries Visited80 Nights5M20 Years on Site

Originally Posted by leerosen
My spouse and I each have an Aspire card. Do we need to book reservations separately in each of our names to get the $200 resort credit for both cards or can we just book the entire stay in one name and pay part of it on each card? Thanks.
the latter. Do it on checkout. Offer one card and have $200 put on it. Have the balance on the other card. I did it Sunday. Easy.
SPN Lifer, MaxVO and leerosen like this.
Old Mar 8, 2024 | 2:51 pm
10 Countries Visited50 Countries Visited1M15 Years on Site

Programs: DL PM; IHG DIaAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat/LT Gold
Originally Posted by leerosen
An expanded answer because this comes up frequently: there is no requirement that there be a reservation in the cardholder 's name, or at all. (Just as it doesn't matter what kind of rate it is or if it's for toothbrushes sold by the front desk)The only thing that matters is "is this a charge processed by a qualifying resort on its merchant account.?" If so, credit will be triggered. If not, it will not be
Old Mar 20, 2024 | 7:52 pm
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Just like to give my DP. Nothing unusual.

Prepaid one night at Waldorf Astoria Versailles using my Amex Plat. Provided my Hilton member number with Amex booking. At check-in, I was given the benefits for both Amex Plat and Hilton Diamond, including free breakfast, $100 dining credit and a nice upgrade. No executive lounge.
We had dinner at the on-site Gordon Ramsay restaurant and the charge went to the room. Even though the front told me that $100 dining credit won't apply to the Gordon Ramsay dinner, I found it did take $100 off the final amount automatically. I paid the final bill with my Amex Aspire. And the resort credit of $200 was posted 6 days later.

Now I need to figure out how to use the 2nd semi-annual credit.
SPN Lifer and ssk244 like this.
Old Mar 20, 2024 | 9:41 pm
20 Years on Site

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jolapo
Now I need to figure out how to use the 2nd semi-annual credit.
Incidentally, I'm doing the same.. Versailles in June, Swinoujscie in Poland while I am in Berlin in July.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2024 | 7:55 pm
15 Years on Site

Originally Posted by Nirvana91
I spent ~$230 in charges over a stay the Casa Marina in Key West, FL. A boozy lunch, some coffees from the coffee shop, and some gifts from the gift shop, all charged to the room. I checked out 1/15/24 and the charge posted upon checkout. I received a $200 statement credit on 1/24/24.
Any luck on a Diamond upgrade at the Casa ? Thanks
Old Mar 21, 2024 | 8:05 pm
15 Years on Site

Originally Posted by diesteldorf
This is probably targeted, but I got a Hilton resort Amex offer, and was happily surprised when I could add it to my Aspire card.

Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at participating Hilton properties in the US, Mexico, Canada, Caribbean, Belize, Peru, Honduras, & French Polynesia from 2/16/2024 to 5/15/2024.

http://americanexpress.com/hiltonresortsamexoffer

Gift cards are excluded, but I have an upcoming stay in May and July and may call the property if I can purchase a resort gift certificate and/or prepay for a stay.
Obviously, this offer works best with the Aspire and is even better if you have resort credits to use.

Make sure to check the above link to see a list of participating resorts.

I had this same offer on my wife's Hilton Bus card, we spent $1000 and change over 7 nights at Hilton Marco Island ( 7 nights were on points/certs) and the $200 credit posted about 3 days after the charges posted.
Old Mar 23, 2024 | 7:55 pm

My old $400 resort credit renewed every May. Is the new $200x2 credit renewed for 2024 already regardless of when my last year's resort credit was used?
Old Mar 23, 2024 | 8:42 pm
10 Years on Site

Originally Posted by flyerjc23
My old $400 resort credit renewed every May. Is the new $200x2 credit renewed for 2024 already regardless of when my last
year's resort credit was used?
Yes, from the start of 2024 your account is subject to the new rules.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2024 | 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by mbush1721
Heading to Vegas in March but won't be staying at any Hiltons. If we eat at one of the restaurants at Resort World will this trigger the credit? Spa?

did you get to use the credit anywhere? heading there in 2 weeks, but not staying at resorts world
Old Apr 3, 2024 | 1:45 am
5 Years on Site

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Fortune Wings Club Gold
3/29 $250.52 charge from hilton resort hotel posted to my aspire.
4/3 noticed verbiage on benefit now reads

$400 Hilton Resort Credit

Congratulations, you've received $200 of your Hilton Resort Credit benefit for this half of the year!
Total received this year: $200
Credit has not yet posted to account, but this seems to indicate it will soon.
Old Apr 3, 2024 | 2:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
20 Countries Visited500k20 Years on Site

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .59 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by aquanine (Post # 86)
3/29 $250.52 charge from hilton resort hotel posted to my aspire. . . .

Congratulations, you've received $200 of your Hilton Resort Credit benefit for this half of the year!
That is a good reimbursement percentage of your total stay, $200 / $250.52.
Old Apr 3, 2024 | 9:15 am
10 Years on Site

Not that it should be a surprise, the Hilton Grand vacations Marbrisa next to Legoland Carlsbad posted the resort credit on the aspire

Also charged the surpass to pay for parking and used a Hilton giftcard towards the second night
Old Apr 5, 2024 | 10:09 pm
Xun

Does any one know if spending at Seattle hotel 1000 on 1st Ave would trigger the credit? it is called LXR hotels and Resorts.

Thank you!
Old Apr 6, 2024 | 9:45 am
15 Years on Site

Originally Posted by Xun
Does any one know if spending at Seattle hotel 1000 on 1st Ave would trigger the credit? it is called LXR hotels and Resorts.

Thank you!
Unlikely. I went to https://www.hilton.com/en/resorts/ under VIEW ALL RESORTS and didn't see it listed under SEATTLE OR WASHINGTON. 99.99% sure it will not be credited. Sorry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.