Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2019, 1:35 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by mangoMan
Just noticed an offer on my Amex EDP card: spend $9K get 4.5K bonus MR points, up to 3 times. Anyone else get this? It's not clear if it has to be one $9K transaction, or can be several and you get the bonus for each $9K you charge over the eligible time frame (up to 3 times, or $27K).
Huh. On one hand:

On the other hand:

🤷
mangoMan likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2019, 1:57 pm

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status
Yep, Zorak, noticed that too - thanks for posting and hi-lighting the relevant parts of the T&Cs. I was too lazy

I could generate a $9K transaction on my EDP by paying estimated taxes. With this bonus and the 50% EDP bonus for making 30 transactions per month, it would be 2 MR pts per dollar. With the 1.87% fee, it would be like buying MR pts at $0.00935 each, which is not bad. But if it's $9K over multiple transactions, I'd pass on the tax payment scenario as I can hit that with regular spend in the next couple months.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
My offer:

DETAILS

Get 1,500 Membership Rewards® points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $3,000+ in one or more eligible transactions. Must enroll by 11/7/2019 and spend by 11/21/2019. See terms for exclusions.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 3:22 am
Community Director Emerita

I have offers on both biz and personal AMEX cards to get 1500 points for $75 purchase on Amazon. Offer expires Nov 15 2019.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
The $3K one would have been easier for me to do more than once, but this might be okay. Have the 2x Amazon currently through the end of this month.

--------------------------------------

Get 2,500 Membership Rewards® points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $4,500+ in one or more eligible transactions. Must enroll by 11/7/2019 and spend by 11/21/2019. See terms for exclusions.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 12:38 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I have offers on both biz and personal AMEX cards to get 1500 points for $75 purchase on Amazon. Offer expires Nov 15 2019.
I like how fast AMEX posts the points. I did the spend the day that I posted the above. Both cards now show the 1500 points as earned. Easy peasy.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 6:35 am

On both of my Amex BCE cards, I am seeing a 10 percent rebate (up to $10) for payment to a cellphone provider.

Free money is good.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 7:48 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
On both of my Amex BCE cards, I am seeing a 10 percent rebate (up to $10) for payment to a cellphone provider.

Free money is good.
Yes and.....free cell phone insurance (by paying my cell phone bill with my CIP) is better.
Happy and soldja like this.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 9:50 am

I have this offer on my blue cash. Too bad I don't have AT&T Business

Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $175 or more towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T by 12/9/2019. Limit of 2 statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 11:36 am

Programs: Ink/Sapphire/Freedom/SPG
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Yes and.....free cell phone insurance (by paying my cell phone bill with my CIP) is better.
I am trying to find a way to buy a phone + line to get a good deal out of it.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 2:21 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia

Free money is good.
We received $250 payment for $50 off offer for one of our accounts. No one else in our family received this offer or the 10% rebate offer.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 4:10 pm

I had the cellphone 10% off on my BCP up to $10. Instantly received confirmation email from amex
Old Sep 25, 2019, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Best Western (U. S. stays only)

Not sure how popular the chain is here, but added this one to my Platinum card:

Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $100 or more on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Best Western® Hotels & Resorts from 9/25/19 to 11/25/19. See terms for exclusions.

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Membership Rewards program account (such as Additional Cards). Offer is non-transferable. ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid for Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western®, BW Signature Collection®, BW Premier Collection®, SureStay®, SureStay Plus®, SureStay Collection®, Vib®, GLō®, Sadie®, and Aiden® hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234. Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Not valid at WorldHotels locations or on transactions made with Best Western partners. Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the additional points. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the additional Membership Rewards points if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party. EARNING POINTS: Limit of 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member. The enrolled Card account must be active, not be past due, canceled or have a returned payment outstanding to receive the additional Membership Rewards points. Any additional points you receive through this offer are in addition to the points you would normally receive for purchases charged to your Card, but the number of additional points you receive will be based on the purchase price after any credit or other discount is applied. When we calculate the additional points benefit for Amex EveryDay® Card products, points awarded under this offer will not be included. Additional points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 90 days after 11/25/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. We may not credit additional points to, or we may take away additional points that have been credited to, your program account if the qualifying purchase is cancelled.
sdsearch likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Not sure how popular the chain is here, but added this one to my Platinum card:

Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $100 or more on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Best Western® Hotels & Resorts from 9/25/19 to 11/25/19. See terms for exclusions.
That time period stacks nicely with Best Western's current North American promo, which is stay 2 nights between now and mid-November to earn a free night certificate (good for 70 days from date of issuance, which could be up to a few weeks after you qualify).

Interestingly, I did not get this on my Gold card, but did get it on both my Everyday card and Blue for Business card.

UPDATE: I did later get this on my Gold card too.

Last edited by sdsearch; Sep 28, 2019 at 12:51 pm Reason: update, plus corrected which Blue biz card I have
Old Sep 25, 2019, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by AlexTheMan
I have this offer on my blue cash. Too bad I don't have AT&T Business

Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $175 or more towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T by 12/9/2019. Limit of 2 statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
This offer has always worked for me on my personal at&t account making the payment online (computer) as I always do. Not sure if you also meant that you don't have at&t at all though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.