Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

PHL / Philadelphia Admirals Clubs & Lounges (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2015, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
HOURS: Current hours for all PHL Admirals Clubs are posted on aa.com here.

Admirals Club, Terminal A East
LOCATION: After clearing security at the Terminal A-East checkpoint, continue straight ahead. The lounge is located on the right side.

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet Access

Admirals Club, Terminal A West
LOCATION: Terminal A West, mezzanine level between Gates A15 and A16.
CLOSED September 2019 for conversion to Flagship Lounge

Admirals Club - Terminal B / C
LOCATION: Third floor between B and C terminals. Access via escalator at center of food court, or elevator on concourse B side

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Complimentary light food, beverages and alcohol
  • Food for Purchase
  • Conference Room

Admirals Club - Terminal F

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Complimentary light food, beverages and alcohol
  • Food for Purchase

British Airways Galleries Club Lounge and First Lounge (Restricted Access)
HOURS: Daily 15:15 to 20:20

NOTE: Access to Galleries First Lounge is restricted to Emerald members or those travelling in intercontinental) First Class.

Galleries Club (Business) and First Lounges restricted to BA, QR and oneworld Sapphire and Emerald traveling qualifying oneworld flights. (See here for oneworld access criteria). Admirals Club members do not have access unless meeting above criteria.

Access to both lounges is often capacity managed prioritising those travelling on BA services to LHR and QR services to DOH. As the BA flights are premium heavy, oneworld Sapphire and Emerald passengers travelling on AA flights may be directed to the Admirals Club
Print Wikipost

PHL / Philadelphia Admirals Clubs & Lounges (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 6:09 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Flyer78
I did not see any signage on a recent Sunday (6/12/22) trip that said passes weren't honored, but the B/C lounge was packed, with people sitting on the floor (usually younger traveling with others). The Centurion lounge, at the same time, had about a 30 minute wait, but seemed to go much quicker once getting on their list. No idea how the F club was.
Ugh, this makes me more hesitant...I'm flying mainline both flights so F would be really out of the way. It's a little annoying because even though I have other uses for the day pass, I was primarily going to buy it for PHL and I think it would be a waste if the PHL lounges were essentially unusable.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 3:51 pm

I'm flying out of A at PHL tomorrow, but a domestic flight. It's lovely that neither A lounge is open, so I get to trek to B/C. Then I get to join again, as I let my membership lapse during COVID.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by TTT103
I'm flying out of A at PHL tomorrow, but a domestic flight. It's lovely that neither A lounge is open, so I get to trek to B/C. Then I get to join again, as I let my membership lapse during COVID.
Lounge visits are not a requirement. Explore the many art exhibits or browse the lending library.
davork likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 1:53 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold, Global Entry
I am flying from BCN to PHL next month in Flagship business and was hoping to take a shower before my connecting flight to PHX but it does not appear the Admirals Club in B/C has showers and I don't believe I am eligible for entry to the BA club in A so it looks like no shower for me. . Anything I am missing?
Old Jul 18, 2022, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by scottinaz
I am flying from BCN to PHL next month in Flagship business and was hoping to take a shower before my connecting flight to PHX but it does not appear the Admirals Club in B/C has showers and I don't believe I am eligible for entry to the BA club in A so it looks like no shower for me. . Anything I am missing?
The only shower currently at PHL is at the Centurion Lounge.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 3:14 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by Majuki
The only shower currently at PHL is at the Centurion Lounge.
Minute Suites at PHL recently added a shower.
Majuki likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 3:18 pm

Terminal F Admiral Club now offering mandarin sesame chicken with a side of rice. (shredded chicken, thin sauce).

Bbq pork was better IMHO
BWISkyGuy likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 7:12 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, AmEx Membership Rewards
Originally Posted by Segments
Terminal F Admiral Club now offering mandarin sesame chicken with a side of rice. (shredded chicken, thin sauce).

Bbq pork was better IMHO
The new chicken dish is god awful. I was hoping it was simply a one-off when I arrived at BOS and stopped into the B club last Tuesday, but upon returning to PHL, I found it was being served there, too. So disgusting. I actually really liked the pork.
Segments and BWISkyGuy like this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 8:26 am

Programs: Frontier 100k; AA ExPlat; LATAM Black; *A Gold ; SkyTeam Elite+
Minute Suites at PHL recently added a shower.
Shower not included with the PP visit (in case OP is looking for *FREE*)
lowfareair likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 4:03 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald

Bbq pork was better IMHO
I had the sesame chicken at the HK Admirals Club at O'hare at the need of June. The BBQ pulled chicken which it replaced was infinitely better.
FlyFreakquently likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 8:49 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium
Maybe I have really bad taste, but I had the sesame chicken today and I thought it was pretty good, especially if you dress it up with the toppings:

Got here just after 12 and the lounge was very pleasant, started picking up closer to to 3. Awesome staff at the desk. No guac bar—has it been gone for a while?
Old Jul 23, 2022, 1:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by scottinaz
​​​​​​I didn't realize there was a BA Club in PHL...as a OWE in Y on PHL-ATH would that be a better option than the AC in B/C? Does the BA Club have showers?
Old Jul 23, 2022, 1:35 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
​​​​​​I didn't realize there was a BA Club in PHL...as a OWE in Y on PHL-ATH would that be a better option than the AC in B/C? Does the BA Club have showers?
I would say, yes, it is a better option. No, there are no showers.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 7:58 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, AA ExecPlat, Amtrak Select Exec, former WN apologist
Originally Posted by andy_dangg
Got here just after 12 and the lounge was very pleasant, started picking up closer to to 3. Awesome staff at the desk. No guac bar—has it been gone for a while?

Guac bars are still around, but only late afternoons. Typically something like between 4-7pm, though that varies by location and the whims of staffing.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA 1MM CK, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador (RIP SPG), BAEC Gold
For what it’s worth — BA lounge now has hot food back (it didn’t in May), though it seems to have traded Piper for Chandon sparkling.

Was not given any grief when presenting an inbound AA international Biz / EXP boarding pass. (I was even armed with the OW page to outline why I should be granted access )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.