ARCHIVE: Concierge Key AA Premium Service

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2013, 8:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Ritz
Search this thread and ye shall find.
Helpful. Thanks.
Old Mar 4, 2013, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 12 year ex AA CK, AA LT PLT, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, UA Silver
Originally Posted by RealFan
...Similar to last year, CK status comes with EXP status (if not already earned), plus the eight SWUs that are a part of EXP status, plus an additional two SWUs for being CK, plus complimentary Admirals Club membership. All in all, a very nice bundling of services for AA premium flyers
this will be my third year as CK. I am already EXP; last year I did not receive the two bonus SWUs which many of you speak of.

This year I got the CKnrenewalmemail but have not received my packet. I think I am nominated by my company. I wonder how they decide who gets the extra SWUs??
Old Mar 5, 2013, 2:47 am

Programs: AA CK, Delta PLT, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott/SW Plt
Originally Posted by griffingrowl
This year I got the CKnrenewalmemail but have not received my packet. I think I am nominated by my company. I wonder how they decide who gets the extra SWUs??
My packet just came today --if you got your email then I am sure it is just a matter of the Post Office. My packet mentioned nothing about extra SWU's this or last year either.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 5:42 am

Programs: UA GS, UA 1.6MM, AA LT PLT, AA 2.6MM, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador
this will be my third year as CK. I am already EXP; last year I did not receive the two bonus SWUs which many of you speak of.

Originally Posted by UpInTheAirAgain
My packet just came today --if you got your email then I am sure it is just a matter of the Post Office. My packet mentioned nothing about extra SWU's this or last year either.
I am traveling through Friday and unable to check the package's wording until I get home but I did just check my AAdvantage account online and definitely received two complimentary SWUs (not a part of the ELTA). I do remember the language in the package stating that I was receiving two complimentary SWUs. Will report back later in the week.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 7:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, 12 year ex AA CK, AA LT PLT, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, UA Silver
...Will report back later in the week.
Thanks RealFan
Old Mar 5, 2013, 7:12 am

Programs: UGS, AA CK
Thanks RealFan
The reference to the extra upgrades was contained in a separate paper insert to the package. I don't think they were referenced directly in the pamphlet materials.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 11:25 am

Programs: AA EXP 1.0mm, not sure where I am with hotels these days
I am traveling through Friday and unable to check the package's wording until I get home but I did just check my AAdvantage account online and definitely received two complimentary SWUs (not a part of the ELTA). I do remember the language in the package stating that I was receiving two complimentary SWUs. Will report back later in the week.
I also received my two additional SWUs as well. There was a note about it either in the booklet or the letter.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by george 3
I also received my two additional SWUs as well. There was a note about it either in the booklet or the letter.
Odd that some get them and some don't.

I am still hopeful that they will add new benefits to CK sometime this year to make it more competitive win UA GS.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 10:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, EBS GLD, A|Club PLT, CC Silver, HH GLD
Odd that some get them and some don't.

I am still hopeful that they will add new benefits to CK sometime this year to make it more competitive win UA GS.
It isn't odd. The amount of SWUs are tied to your eagles.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by Pucnit
Really?
Old Mar 7, 2013, 3:25 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K
Originally Posted by Pucnit
While this may be the case for requesting additional SWUs for travel beyond 100k EQP, I'm skeptical ones Helix rating has anything to do with the two additional SWUs provided to many (most?) CKs.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*
The extra VIPs seem to be tied to how you were invited. Those who's email (and insert in the printed materials I assume) was signed by the VP of Global Sales did not get the extra VIPs. Those who's was signed by VP of Aadvantage got the extras.

I'd speculate that those invited by Sales are more the "influencer" (but possibly also aairpass related) types and therefore AA might not think they need more than the standard 8. Those invited by Aadvantage are likely the very heavy/profitable flyers who would actually need more VIPs based on their flight activity.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 7:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Silver, Avis First
Originally Posted by wlciii
I'd speculate that those invited by Sales are more the "influencer" (but possibly also aairpass related) types and therefore AA might not think they need more than the standard 8. Those invited by Aadvantage are likely the very heavy/profitable flyers who would actually need more VIPs based on their flight activity.
I grilled my AA sales rep the other day as I'm in the process of signing a contract. Your speculation on the nominations is pretty accurate based on what I was told, sales nominates based on either upfront AAirpass spend or ability to influence travel. He also mentioned AAdvantage will nominate people based on activity. Its probably that the AAdvantage people chose to offer SWUs, which would be well within their power since SWUs fall under their program.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 11:56 am

Programs: UA GS, UA 1.6MM, AA LT PLT, AA 2.6MM, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador
Thanks RealFan
Originally Posted by staren937
The reference to the extra upgrades was contained in a separate paper insert to the package. I don't think they were referenced directly in the pamphlet materials.
I am home from my latest trip. My CK mailing has a paper letter insert from Suzanne Rubin and in this letter she states that as an added bonus I am receiving an additional two complimentary SWUs in addition to the eight earned as an EXP benefit.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 7:04 pm

I am home from my latest trip. My CK mailing has a paper letter insert from Suzanne Rubin and in this letter she states that as an added bonus I am receiving an additional two complimentary SWUs in addition to the eight earned as an EXP benefit.
Same letter I received. I framed it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.