ARCHIVE: Concierge Key AA Premium Service

Old Jul 15, 2013, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AAirpass, & CK 2MM, MR Plat Premier, DL Plat, US Plat, UA RECOVERING GS
Originally Posted by george 3
I was recognized and acknowledged at LGA this morning in the AC and at the gate for my LGA-DFW flight. Let's see if I get the same at A13 in DFW for my onward to SMF. It's usually pretty good in DFW. BTW, the renovated low A gate area looks great.
What time of day do you normally fly through DFW? I haven't received a greet in probably 3 months at DFW including a recent flight that required about an 8 minute connection A to C with two of us paying paid F. I've heard mornings are better and most of my flights are mid-day or evening.
Old Aug 1, 2013, 6:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.0mm, not sure where I am with hotels these days
Originally Posted by DillMan
What time of day do you normally fly through DFW? I haven't received a greet in probably 3 months at DFW including a recent flight that required about an 8 minute connection A to C with two of us paying paid F. I've heard mornings are better and most of my flights are mid-day or evening.
Usually late morning from LGA, late afternoon returning regardless of whether its my destination or connection. Similar to your situation. And I did not get recognized at DFW for SMF connection.
Old Aug 1, 2013, 6:12 pm

Has anyone experienced this at ORD?

Just arrived from PHX at ORD for connection to LGA. CK agent greeted me in jetway. Drove me to AC ( but was prepared to take me to gate for LGA) in one of three new premium services AA golf carts.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 12:13 pm

I am CK and fly to SBA a lot via LAX (Y on AAEagle and J on AA), but have had very little contact with CK at LAX - am I missing something. When I leave JFK I really enjoy Flagship check-in.

At LAX What can they do for me? Can I get meet-and-greet at the remote AAEagle terminal, access to Flagship Lounge, etc.?
Old Aug 2, 2013, 3:52 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by george 3
Just arrived from PHX at ORD for connection to LGA. CK agent greeted me in jetway. Drove me to AC ( but was prepared to take me to gate for LGA) in one of three new premium services AA golf carts.
Yes.

The carts are not new. Been there for ages.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 5:38 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Originally Posted by MikeTucson
At LAX What can they do for me? Can I get meet-and-greet at the remote AAEagle terminal, access to Flagship Lounge, etc.?
Flagship Check-in Yes. Flagship Lounge in Admirals Club, no. Same as JFK. So if you never leave LAX, you won't notice much. I have been pre-boarded 3 times at LAX (I never ask) but it is very infrequent.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by HNL
Yes.

The carts are not new. Been there for ages.
I've seen the carts parked outside of the AC for years, but these looked new (perhaps refurbished). First time I've benefitted from this service. Nice surprise.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 9:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP & CK, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat
I flew from MIA to LAX a few days ago with the family. I decided to opt for the sure help and paid a nice sum for the 5 Star service at both MIA and LAX to ensure help through security and with bags for the kids. By the time I finally made my way through the cattle call at the Hertz Gold office, Mrs. Gombos let me know we left one of our kid's sweaters on the plane. I called the 5 Star line and asked them to call the agent that had just dropped us off at the rental car bus. The agent essentially told me she could not help me. So I called the CK desk, and despite a couple of warnings about not ensuring a positive outcome, the agent called the folks at LAX, located the sweater, and even had someone being it out to us curbside. Mrs. Gombos was pleased which was quite important.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 2:31 pm

Programs: AA:EXP, GLD:A.Argen., Etihad; Turk SIL:UA, VS; HOT.GLD:ClubC, Loews, SPG; PL:Ritz, Hil, IHG, BtW., R
Is there an official mm level they will give it to?

I was wondering if anyone (say with 10MM lifetime) has been granted this based on lifetime miles, versus annual spending?

Since the competition is Global Services (which is stated to be given at 4MM lifetime miles), which I will never achieve (total lifetime miles with UA=a bit>200,000! Last UA flight (1993). A Newark Gate Agent took my upgraded seat in F and downgraded me to C, and it went out with empty seats in F. I said I hell would freeze over before I gave UA another revenue mile in my life (I have kept my promise.)

Anyway, just curious if any of you out there were granted based on lifetime miles, and if so, what they were. Happy Flying!
Old Aug 7, 2013, 5:32 pm

Programs: AA CK, Delta PLT, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott/SW Plt
Originally Posted by rodsren
I was wondering if anyone (say with 10MM lifetime) has been granted this based on lifetime miles, versus annual spending?

Anyway, just curious if any of you out there were granted based on lifetime miles, and if so, what they were. Happy Flying!
I only have about 7MM lifetime miles but my friend who has 10MM lifetime miles was CK since, I think, its inception...until his traveling dropped off this past year and they dropped his CK status.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 8:24 am

Programs: AA EXP, AAirpass, & CK 2MM, MR Plat Premier, DL Plat, US Plat, UA RECOVERING GS
Originally Posted by rodsren

Since the competition is Global Services (which is stated to be given at 4MM lifetime miles), which I will never achieve (total lifetime miles with UA=a bit>200,000! Last UA flight (1993). A Newark Gate Agent took my upgraded seat in F and downgraded me to C, and it went out with empty seats in F. I said I hell would freeze over before I gave UA another revenue mile in my life (I have kept my promise.)

I would look for an EXP grant way before a CK grant.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 9:26 am

Got a nice invitation to join AA for lunch in their tent at the Chicago air and water show. My son will get a real kick out of it.

Also received the invite to the AA screening of Planes. Nice event - my son loved it.

I have no idea if these invites are connected to CK, but they are a nice gesture and, at least in my house, much appreciated.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.