Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: Concierge Key AA Premium Service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2013, 1:53 pm

Programs: AA CK, Delta PLT, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott/SW Plt
In re-reading my welcome back letter I saw this:

I am thrilled to welcome you once again to ConciergeKey. Your account manager will be getting in touch and provide you with any additional updates.
My "account manager"? -- Anyone have insight into this? I was not aware that I had an "account manager"...does anyone have experience with a CK "account manager"?
Old Jan 12, 2013, 2:47 pm

Programs: UA GS, UA 1.6MM, AA LT PLT, AA 2.6MM, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by anabolism
I've been quite close to that (north of 150k EQP) and never gotten CK.
How much of that was on AA metal?
Old Jan 12, 2013, 4:13 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by RealFan
How much of that was on AA metal?
Good point. Most of my EQP come from international J travel on AA plus other OneWorld carriers. I'm not sure the ratio, maybe between 1/2 and 1/3 AA?
Old Jan 12, 2013, 11:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK 2M+
I've been quite close to that (north of 150k EQP) and never gotten CK.
What was your EQP to EQM ratio? Mine was approx 1.44.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 6:55 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb; AA EXP
Originally Posted by phil_flyer
I was reupped with CK again last week (no surprise, given I had 157,000 EQPs). But it still didn't snag me upgrades on my LGA-MIA-LGA trip last week.
This is certainly one way where Global Services is superior to Ck...i haven't gotten my notice as of yet...201 eqp to 160 eqm should do it.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 7:03 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA5MM
Question 225k+ EQP

I have over 225k EQP on 150k EQM or 1.5 ratio on 41 segments. Virtually all my travel is Paid F international travel, but very little on AA metal, mostly on AA coded BA flights. Maybe 10 domestic US flights on AA metal. Lots of BA, QF and CX.

Any shot at CK?
Old Jan 13, 2013, 7:46 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by AA EXP DFW-LON
I have over 225k EQP on 150k EQM or 1.5 ratio on 41 segments. Virtually all my travel is Paid F international travel, but very little on AA metal, mostly on AA coded BA flights. Maybe 10 domestic US flights on AA metal. Lots of BA, QF and CX.

Any shot at CK?
sounds like you would do better in BAEC -- two Gold Upgrades for 2 vouchers, a partner card, and probably more UK based credit card goodies. Also at GGL level you would get two redemptions a year for up to four people each time without capacity controls.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 7:51 am

Programs: UA GS, UA 1.6MM, AA LT PLT, AA 2.6MM, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by Score8
This is certainly one way where Global Services is superior to Ck...i haven't gotten my notice as of yet...201 eqp to 160 eqm should do it.
This is the major reason I now prefer GS to CK. On UA, my upgrade is processed five days before departure. On AA, as you know, it is four days and ranked by status and then time of booking. If AA let CK upgrades get processed one day ahead of all other EXPs, that would be a great equalizer. As I am a late booker, I found myself battling for the last available seat many times (and losing).

I will continue to use AA selectively for international segments only which may help me retain CK.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 7:53 am

Good point. Most of my EQP come from international J travel on AA plus other OneWorld carriers. I'm not sure the ratio, maybe between 1/2 and 1/3 AA?
That's probably why you're not CK which is AA's reward for flying AA metal only. I did six international long haul segments last year and about 20 domestic segments.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 8:43 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by AA EXP DFW-LON

Any shot at CK?
Based on my experience from last year and this year, it sounds like not. If you haven't heard by now then you probably didn't make it -- unless for some reason you don't receive AA emails. There seems to be one invitation that goes out yearly and as you can see from above that happened last week.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by phil_flyer
What was your EQP to EQM ratio? Mine was approx 1.44.
It varies year to year, but probably around 1.3.

Originally Posted by RealFan
That's probably why you're not CK which is AA's reward for flying AA metal only. I did six international long haul segments last year and about 20 domestic segments.
Yeah, makes sense.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 2:35 pm

I am based in SCL and I run an international company.
This is my second year as EXP, making 186,885EQP and 170,454EQM during 2012.

I also fly 50% of those flights with my business partner (he's LAN Comodoro), and I buy his tickets, and many other oneworld (LAN) flights within Latin America for other employees.

I wonder how could I apply to CS, given that this year will be flying a similar distance myself, and more flights for my employees as we are expanding our business through south america and asia. Maybe I haven't been invited because I'm in SCL?
Old Jan 13, 2013, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.0mm, not sure where I am with hotels these days
Getting extra SWUs for hitting 125k EQP requires that you registered for the Elite Rewards promotion last year, and then, probably this month, AA will send an email inviting you to choose two reward choices (which can be the same). One of the reward choices is extra SWUs.
I did register for that promotion ELTA2 or something like that. But good point, they usually ask what reward you would like.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 2:44 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
A bit off topic, but have you had any contact with Business ExtrAA® yet? It might offer you some benefits. Link to terms and conditions, ans there is a thread in this forum as well. (Maybe not off topic - with those numbers and BE I wonder if that might move things along? Just speculating here - no tengo razón de saber si si, u no / don't really know if yes or no.)

Originally Posted by dbasulto

I also fly 50% of those flights with my business partner (he's LAN Comodoro), and I buy his tickets, and many other oneworld (LAN) flights within Latin America for other employees.

I wonder how could I apply to CS, given that this year will be flying a similar distance myself, and more flights for my employees as we are expanding our business through south america and asia. Maybe I haven't been invited because I'm in SCL?
Old Jan 13, 2013, 2:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by dbasulto

Contact the AA sales office in SCL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.