Old May 19, 2004, 8:16 am

Programs: AA Platinum, HiltonHonors Diamond
Celebrity Sightings - Jessica and Nick [Yawn]

I was on the same flight from CUN-DFW back as Jessica
Simpson and her husband in March of this year. For
someone who is allegedly minted, I would have thought
that she could have flown on a private or chartered jet,
rather than be forced to fly and collect her luggage in the
same crappy baggage claim area as the rest of us.

BTW, she ain't nothing special looks-wise and if brains
were made from dynamite, wouldn't have enough to
blow her neatly coiffured head off.

Cheers,
Parkesy
Old May 19, 2004, 8:25 am

Programs: AA-gold and a host of others
LAX-STL in First

Cedric the Entertainer
Old May 19, 2004, 8:57 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
Dennis Haysbert (better known as President Palmer on "24") at the EWR AC. He was very nice aobut people coming up to talk to him.
Old May 24, 2004, 11:09 am
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Lou Diamond Phillips, 1474 BUR-DFW, Seat 4A, this morning.
Old May 24, 2004, 12:04 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Gold, UAL Premier, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Don't know if this counts...

but I saw Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart walking in front of my apartment after I got out of the cab from the FLL - LAX 1787 last Thursday.
Old May 24, 2004, 8:29 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Jon Voigt was on AA 10 yesterday which got in this morning (5/24) to JFK. Supposedly he was back with the peons in Business Class, right next to my dad actually.
Old May 25, 2004, 7:18 am

minor celebrity sighting:
Mark Harmon - JFK T9 AC - took the 2:30 LAX flight.
Old May 30, 2004, 5:37 pm

Benicio delToro is the LAX AC at the bar at this moment. 30 May 04 @ about 4:30PM

Which was a trip because I had just watchied him in "21 Grams" on my inbound CX flight.

Last edited by DataPlumber; May 31, 2004 at 9:58 am Reason: hacking a name - so much for the 4 years I spoke Castillian.
Old May 30, 2004, 5:58 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
¡Salud! (That Boricua guy is named Benicio del Toro, BTW...)

Originally Posted by DataPlumber
Benecio DelToro is the LAX AC at the bar at this moment.
Old Jun 1, 2004, 6:36 pm
formerly nstreit

Programs: AA PLT, Swood Gold
Ted Danson

Ted Danson graced the seats of FC on the May 31st, transcon, JFK-LAX flight. I had no idea that his celebritydom (neologism?) was still in full effect, but apparently it is. We had an emergency landing in Kansas City. We deplaned and I exited the airport for a stroll outside. By the time I came back, the entire airport was abuzz with the news. The security guard asked me "is it really true that Mr. Danson is on your flight?" Go Ted!
Old Jun 8, 2004, 2:10 pm

Woody Harrelson

I haven't even been a member of this forum for long and I already had a celebrity sighting!

He sat in the seat directly across the aisle from my husband (first class from DFW to OGG). I didn't know he lived in Maui! He slept for at least 5 hours straight and didn't eat any "airplane food" whatsoever. But he was a nice guy - got a girl who was gushing over him to take a picture of me with him while my husband was collecting our bags in baggage claim.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 3:25 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
It wasn't on AA, but I found myself "Touched By An Angel" on a Delta flight from LAX to SLC. The Rev. Della Reese was across the aisle from me on a 767. It was the last row in F, and she had the aisle seat on the left while I had the left aisle in the middle.

The FA's all knew her because she flew that same flight every Monday morning while filming TBAA in SLC. She always went home to her church in LA on Saturday and came back on Monday.

She was a very gracious lady. She sat with her assistant reading her script. It was a cool experience.

Sorry to post it in the AA board since it wasn't an AA flight, but not a lot of celebs use Delta so there isn't a thread like this anywhere else.

BTW, I'm an AA defect who now HATES Delta........so I wouldn't go to that thread to post anything but negativity. =)
Old Jun 9, 2004, 2:29 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum 3MM - DL - UA - HHONORS - HYATT - MARRIOTT - SPG
Alec Baldwin & Girlfriend ? on LAX - JFK AA-10 Redeye Feb. 2004 met his mother outside security in F

Aisha Tyler on my return - 106 minutes later in Business back to LA
Old Jun 9, 2004, 7:29 am

Programs: AA,DL,UA,US
Originally Posted by Cajun Storm
I haven't even been a member of this forum for long and I already had a celebrity sighting!

He sat in the seat directly across the aisle from my husband (first class from DFW to OGG). I didn't know he lived in Maui! He slept for at least 5 hours straight and didn't eat any "airplane food" whatsoever. But he was a nice guy - got a girl who was gushing over him to take a picture of me with him while my husband was collecting our bags in baggage claim.
From what I hear, he is a pretty strict vegetarian (sp?).
Old Jun 22, 2004, 7:45 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Jeff Goldblum, AA 4, LAX-JFK Seat 2H (in F).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.