Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: AA Celebrity Sightings and Related - 2000-2012

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2013, 9:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Upgraded!
Very tall, curly hair, very friendly and wears a name tag that doesn't actually say "Karen" on it (something else that starts with a "K", can't remember exactly what, though). Have had her several times between ORD and LAX, typically on the daily 763 working the F cabin.
Did her name tag say Kalo? I've had her on LAX-ORD on the 9:30am flight 2 times. She is one of the most amazing flight attendant I've ever had.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 3:36 pm

Programs: AA SPG Amex
Originally Posted by brc757rr
Did her name tag say Kalo? I've had her on LAX-ORD on the 9:30am flight 2 times. She is one of the most amazing flight attendant I've ever had.
Yes, that's it! I was thinking Kara or Kama or something like that... Definitely among the best. I think I've had her on that flight and know I've had her on the ORD-LAX mid-afternoon 763 flight as well.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 9:09 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As of 1 Jan 2013, a new thread has been opened instead of continuing this megathread (125 / 150 pages, depending on whether you have your settings at 20 or 40 posts per page). Some posts from 2013 remain in this thread to maintain topic continuity.

Please follow the topic of celebrity sightings for 2013 and after in:
AA Celebrity Sightings and Related as of 2013 (consolidated)

Thank you, the American AAdvantage Moderation Team

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.