Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA winter 2022 schedule is announced

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2022, 9:11 pm
mjm
Original Member

I think NH released a fair bit of F award inventory yesterday.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 10:33 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Even with me booking 3 F in the new configs there’s still plenty
Old Sep 18, 2022, 12:42 am

Originally Posted by mjm
I think NH released a fair bit of F award inventory yesterday.
Argh! I have been checking everyday for F space to open up and somehow missed it today. I have two J awards for my spouse and kiddo but needed one more for myself.

If anyone plans on giving up their F seat from LAX to HND on 3/14, I would be eternally grateful.
Old Sep 18, 2022, 3:57 am
mjm
Original Member

Originally Posted by thinkorswim
Argh! I have been checking everyday for F space to open up and somehow missed it today. I have two J awards for my spouse and kiddo but needed one more for myself.

If anyone plans on giving up their F seat from LAX to HND on 3/14, I would be eternally grateful.
Try loading SFO-HND on MileagePlus and scroll to the end and it shows SFO-LAX-HND. Often you will see LAX-HND as part of a transfer itin and not a direct itin. May work the same way on other programs too.
Old Sep 18, 2022, 4:08 am

Was this all on the LAX route?
Old Sep 18, 2022, 8:33 am

Mostly LAX, but I also booked JFK, but wasn’t sure if that had been lying around or what.
Old Sep 18, 2022, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Only ANA
Mostly LAX, but I also booked JFK, but wasn’t sure if that had been lying around or what.
I've been keeping an eye on JFK in May for months but have seen no more than 2 or 3 seats pop up, mostly in J, and mostly Japan-JFK. So I didn't get the impression that they had suddenly added a bunch of rewards seats.
Old Sep 20, 2022, 2:26 am

Originally Posted by zedkyuu
ANA's award schedule seems to be changing quite a bit, at least in and out of LAX. I was poking around yesterday and noticed that F availability for two on NH106 from HND to LAX was available on 3/10, 3/14, and 3/24, but there was no outbound availability on NH105. Today, I looked, and for two, 3/24 was gone, but some more holes opened up, so I managed to book NH105 on 3/7 and NH106 on 3/23.
(edit) These were direct on ANA, but I do see quite a few more "yes"es than I was expecting on Expertflyer.
God you're so lucky. At what time did you see those new spots? I assume not the 9am Tokyo time?

I'm also trying my luck around March in/out since my schedule can be super flexible, and seeing you able to do it really brought a lot of faith for me.
Old Sep 20, 2022, 8:14 am

I picked up NRT-HNL in F after the schedule change which I've been wanting to try for a couple years so I gave up NRT-LAX at end of the month (not sure if it's still there). Good stuff!
Old Sep 21, 2022, 1:11 am

Programs: Chase, Amex, SWA, UAL, DAL
Originally Posted by FallMonkey
God you're so lucky. At what time did you see those new spots? I assume not the 9am Tokyo time?

I'm also trying my luck around March in/out since my schedule can be super flexible, and seeing you able to do it really brought a lot of faith for me.
It was around 1:30 pm in California on Saturday... so nope, not 9 am in Tokyo!
Old Sep 21, 2022, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

September 21 update.
  • ANA announces its flight schedule for select routes from October 30, 2022 to March 25, 2023.
  • From October 31, ANA will resume the Haneda = Hong Kong route, and operate 4 roundtrips per week.
  • ANA will increase the flight frequency for the Haneda = Taipei/Songshan route, and offer daily service from October 30.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/.../20220921.html
Old Sep 22, 2022, 3:24 pm

Hi all,

I posted my own thread about this (so apologies for asking again) but I thought I may as well ask here- I've booked a J award with Aeroplan with one of the segments being NH102 in May 2023. I'm scheduled to fly it on a Tuesday, and while the route is currently suspended, it will be back October 30th.

However when it returns it is only scheduled to fly Wed/Thurs/Sun. There are no Tuesday flights scheduled.

The Tuesday flight I am on is available to book via the NH website if you use Google flights, but not via a direct search on ANA's Canadian website.

Was just wondering if there is a significant chance that this flight may not run in the end?
Old Sep 22, 2022, 6:40 pm

It’s a higher possibility than the existing scheduled routes for sure. But with Japan reopening there might be more demand and more flights scheduled on existing routes.
cajunguy likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by Only ANA
It’s a higher possibility than the existing scheduled routes for sure. But with Japan reopening there might be more demand and more flights scheduled on existing routes.
just to clarify you think there’s a higher possibility this route may remain at 3 days a week?
Old Sep 22, 2022, 8:03 pm

No, there’s a higher possibility it goes to 5 or daily with the new measures. Because more people will be going.
cajunguy and sameruval like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.