Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA winter 2022 schedule is announced

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2022, 7:05 am
Original Poster

ANA winter 2022 schedule is announced

• The Washington D.C. and Houston routes to/from Haneda will be resumed, and together with flights to/from Narita, services for both cities will operate daily. In addition, the Haneda-Chicago route will be resumed, and frequency for Haneda-Los Angeles, Haneda-San Francisco and Narita-Seattle routes will be increased.
  • From October 30, ANA will introduce "THE Suite" first class and "THE Room" business class cabin seating on Haneda-Chicago and Narita-Chicago flights.
  • For Asia/Oceania, ANA will resume the Haneda-Kuala Lumpur route, and flights for routes such as Haneda-Singapore and Haneda-Jakarta will be increased.
  • Flight plans for select routes such as the Europe and Honolulu routes are still being finalized and will be announced separately as soon as they are determined.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/...0220830-2.html

September 6 update.
  • ANA will increase the number of flights on the Narita/Haneda - Honolulu route from October 30 to November 30, 2022. The Narita = Honolulu route will be operated on the Airbus A380 FLYING HONU aircraft.
  • For the Asia Oceania routes, ANA will increase the flight frequency on the Haneda - Singapore route, and during the year-end and New Year season, increase flights on the Haneda - Sydney route.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/...0220906-2.html

September 13 update.
  • For the Haneda = Frankfurt route, ANA will increase the number of flights to 14 roundtrips per week.
  • From October 30, ANA will introduce "THE Suite" first class and "THE Room" business class cabin seating on all Haneda - London Heathrow flights.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/.../20220913.html

September 21 update.
  • From October 31, ANA will resume the Haneda = Hong Kong route, and operate 4 roundtrips per week.
  • ANA will increase the flight frequency for the Haneda = Taipei/Songshan route, and offer daily service from October 30.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/.../20220921.html

September 28 update.
  • From December 1, 2022, ANA will further expand the number of flights on the Hawaii route. Starting December 1, the Narita = Honolulu route will increase to 5 roundtrips per week, and beginning March 6, 2023, the frequency will be raised to daily roundtrips.
  • From October 30, ANA will increase the flight frequency on the Narita = Vancouver route and operate roundtrips daily.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/...0220928-2.html

October 11 update.
  • For routes to China, we will resume the Narita = Dalian route from October 26, and increase the flight frequency on the Narita = Qingdao and Hangzhou routes.
  • On the Haneda = Seoul (Gimpo) route, in addition to the daily roundtrip flights on NH861/864, we will resume the NH865/868 route from November 16 with daily roundtrip flights as well.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/...0221011-2.html

October 18 update.
  • For the Narita = Dalian route which will be resumed from October 26, we will operate 2 roundtrips per week.
  • On the Narita = Hangzhou route, ANA will adjust the previously announced plan to raise the flight frequency to 2 roundtrips per week from October 31 and increase the frequency to 3 roundtrips per week from November 29, with the additional service on Tuesday.
  • For the Haneda = Hong Kong route, which will resume with 4 roundtrips per week from October 31, ANA will further increase flights and operate daily from November 20.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/.../20221018.html

October 28 update.
  • For the Narita = Shanghai (Pudong) route, ANA will increase the flight frequency from 1 roundtrip per week, and will begin operating 2 roundtrips per week starting November 9.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/.../20221028.html

November 16 update.
  • Starting November 26, ANA will increase the flight frequency for the Narita = Shenzhen route to 2 roundtrips/week from 1 roundtrip/week.
  • Service for the Haneda = Taipei (Songshan) route on the NH853/854 flights will resume on December 1, and together with the daily operation of the NH851/852 flights, service on the Haneda = Taipei (Songshan) route will be raised to 2 roundtrips/day.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/...0221116-3.html

December 20 update.
  • Starting December 30, ANA will increase the flight frequency for the Narita = Shanghai/Pudong route to 3 round trips per week.
  • From late January, flights on the Narita = Hong Kong route (NH811/812) and the Haneda = Delhi route (NH837/838) will be operated with daily service. A total of 10 roundtrips per week will be operated on the Haneda = Sydney route, with an addition of 3 roundtrips per week on flight NH889/890 together with NH879/880.
  • In order to meet demand for expatriate business travel, ANA will operate the Narita = Brussels route on specific days in March 2023.
https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/.../20221220.html
joejones and Cometstar like this.

Last edited by night718; Dec 23, 2022 at 8:33 pm
Old Aug 30, 2022, 7:16 am

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
It’s interesting that they would have ORD have more flights than JFK, and on top of that have the new configurations. I suppose UA connecting traffic is valuable.
night718 likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 7:26 am

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
Originally Posted by Only ANA
It’s interesting that they would have ORD have more flights than JFK, and on top of that have the new configurations. I suppose UA connecting traffic is valuable.
Lots of cargo on ORD-Tokyo. ANA has been running extra unpublished ORD flights throughout the pandemic just for that.
roberto99 likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 9:10 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat; WoH Globalist; AS Gold; AA Plat
Any sign of ANA replacing the 787s with their 777s on LAX & SFO routes between Nov 22 & Mar 23?
Old Aug 30, 2022, 9:36 am

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ TK M&S
Can't wait for the HNL update where they will hopefully put the A380 back on every day of the week, not just Friday-Saturday!
Old Aug 30, 2022, 1:03 pm
pjs

Based on the release date, is it safe to assume the Summer 23 schedule will be released in January? Hoping to make any likely changes to next summer's award tickets while I'm still ANA Platinum through March.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pjs
Based on the release date, is it safe to assume the Summer 23 schedule will be released in January? Hoping to make any likely changes to next summer's award tickets while I'm still ANA Platinum through March.
They released the Summer 22 schedule on January 18 if that helps.
pjs likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by arfaczar
Any sign of ANA replacing the 787s with their 777s on LAX & SFO routes between Nov 22 & Mar 23?
777 (with the Room/Suite) on NH105/106 LAX/HND
Old Aug 30, 2022, 4:05 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Do we know know yet if NH 9 on May 23 from JFK to NRT will have the Suite?

When I booked it had the suite, but I think since then it’s been changed to the old configuration. I’m really sad.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by theOtherHolmes

When I booked it had the suite, but I think since then it’s been changed to the old configuration. I’m really sad.
May 23rd is beyond the scope of this schedule announcement. This just covers up to March 25th, when the winter flight season ends.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by angetenar
777 (with the Room/Suite) on NH105/106 LAX/HND
Are you sure? I just checked and flights after 10/30 are not showing the new configuration.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by theOtherHolmes

JFK-NRT hasn't flown for a very long time and isn't even for sale at the moment, so the aircraft configuration to be used on a suspended flight is probably isn't very reliable right now... That said, both JFK routes had the suite/room before Covid so there's currently no reason to think that would change if/when the NRT flight eventually returns. Especially because the incoming NRT aircraft used to fly JFK-HND and the incoming HND aircraft flew JFK-NRT.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by CosmicGirl
JFK-NRT hasn't flown for a very long time and isn't even for sale at the moment, so the aircraft configuration to be used on a suspended flight is probably isn't very reliable right now... That said, both JFK routes had the suite/room before Covid so there's currently no reason to think that would change if/when the NRT flight eventually returns. Especially because the incoming NRT aircraft used to fly JFK-HND and the incoming HND aircraft flew JFK-NRT.
Interesting too, since there is an NRT-JFK flight.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 5:13 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold
Originally Posted by night718
Are you sure? I just checked and flights after 10/30 are not showing the new configuration.
My ORD-NRT flight in January isn't yet showing the new configuration either. I was hoping to change my seat for "The Room" config. Perhaps the updates will be made in the coming days.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by night718

This is from the email that was sent out earlier today.
night718 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.