Wiki Posts
Search

Website Problems/Issues thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2010, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE
Hi Paul,

Is it possible to have the timetables available in a PDF format ad downloadable. I don't find the current on line timetable very user firndly.

Not sure what other people think?

Thanks
Old Jul 13, 2010, 3:25 pm
Company Representative - Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by wayoutwest
Paul, what does the "Upgrade Product" button do or rather what is it meant to do?
Have pressed the button and always the same result - new screen and says service not available and then try again later or call 0800....
The Upgrade Product button on the home page is a new feature which will allow eligable bookings to upgrade to another product. Currently that applies to bookings made on our new website for flights CHC - SYD or vv.
Customers can upgrade from a Seat only product to a Seat + Bag, The Works or Works Deluxe.

Soon customers who have purchased an eligable flight to London will be able to add a Skycouch using this feature aswell.

Hope that helps answer your question.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by MrSydney
Hi Paul,

Is it possible to have the timetables available in a PDF format ad downloadable. I don't find the current on line timetable very user firndly.

Not sure what other people think?

Thanks
We dont have any plans to have the timetables in PDF format or downloadable. Is there anthing specific which you dont like about the current online timetables that we maybe able to look at?

Paul
Old Jul 13, 2010, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE
Originally Posted by Air NZ Online
We dont have any plans to have the timetables in PDF format or downloadable. Is there anthing specific which you dont like about the current online timetables that we maybe able to look at?

Paul
Thanks for your quick reply. No, its something very trivial and not worth worrying. I just like the old layout when NZ had 'hard copy' timetables

How you going with the marketing people about getting photos to place against the seat maps. NZ must be the first airline to introduce this concept -again, well done!
Old Jul 13, 2010, 4:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat OZ Diamond SK Diamond BA Blue
I'd like LHR-PER to be bookable online through www.airnz.co.uk. No problem booking LHR to BNE, SYD nor ADL, but PER is not available.

Yes, I know it's a long way round, but London to West Coast Australia does appear in the Airpoints earning table...
Old Jul 13, 2010, 4:32 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Originally Posted by Air NZ Online
The Upgrade Product button on the home page is a new feature which will allow eligable bookings to upgrade to another product. Currently that applies to bookings made on our new website for flights CHC - SYD or vv.
Customers can upgrade from a Seat only product to a Seat + Bag, The Works or Works Deluxe.

Soon customers who have purchased an eligable flight to London will be able to add a Skycouch using this feature aswell.

Hope that helps answer your question.
Hi Paul,
I posted this question on the Pacific Tasman thread.
But I think you can help me from the reply above.
If you book a "Seat Only" or lesser product can you press the "Upgrade Product" button can you use Airpoints Dollars to pay for the upgrade?
Old Jul 13, 2010, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by adl73x
I'd like LHR-PER to be bookable online through www.airnz.co.uk. No problem booking LHR to BNE, SYD nor ADL, but PER is not available.

Yes, I know it's a long way round, but London to West Coast Australia does appear in the Airpoints earning table...

I have just checked and LHR - PER isnt a fare we file either online or offline.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Blackcloud
Hi Paul,
I posted this question on the Pacific Tasman thread.
But I think you can help me from the reply above.
If you book a "Seat Only" or lesser product can you press the "Upgrade Product" button can you use Airpoints Dollars to pay for the upgrade?

If you have purchased either the Seat, Seat + Bag or Works Porduct you will be able to select Upgrade product, to purchase a higher product.
You will not be able to use your Airpoints Dollars to pay for the upgrade at this stage.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 6:33 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by Rebound
I just checked my CC Statement looks like i have also been charged $22 for a r/t flight
Annoying ay? something I would expect from JQ, but not NZ
Old Jul 13, 2010, 7:03 pm

Programs: NZ*S & Koru, QF, VA, Accor, Marriot
Mobile site

I've been unable to see the grabaseat specials on airnz.mobi for a couple of weeks now - and I've tried from a different phone on a different network so it's not that. Anyone know why this is by any chance? A small gripe I know, but I quite like not hving to jump on the computer to see if grabaseat's worth looking at...
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:16 pm

Your prob wishing you never came on here as we r giving you so many things to look into! but I have another....With the extra CHC-WKA-CHC service I see the flights are in the booking engine, but checking the timetable section on the site, they arn't loaded into there...I always thought the timetable section would get its information from the booking engine so it was as up to date as possible?
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by brenrox
Your prob wishing you never came on here as we r giving you so many things to look into! but I have another....With the extra CHC-WKA-CHC service I see the flights are in the booking engine, but checking the timetable section on the site, they arn't loaded into there...I always thought the timetable section would get its information from the booking engine so it was as up to date as possible?
Our booking engine is updated instantly, whereas the timetable section receive updates from a different feed and will be updated in the next few days.

The questions you guys raise are sometimes challenging, but overall really helpful and it helps keep our team updated on any issues so that we can find a solution as soon as possible.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 2:48 pm

It appears the pre-selection of travel insurance is now gone, you are required to manually check it now.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 9:38 pm

It appears the pre-selection of travel insurance is now gone, you are required to manually check it now.
Excellent - the way it should always have been and be. If I wanted travel insurance I'd ask for it. Looks like this thread is working, kudos to Air NZ for listening to their customers (unlike some other companies I know all too well).
Old Jul 15, 2010, 12:13 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Thanks for listening Air NZ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.