Wiki Posts
Search

Website Problems/Issues thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2010, 6:08 pm
In memoriam

Programs: QF WP & AA EXP
Originally Posted by ntddevsys
This is just embarrassing. Paul, why are resources being allocated to this, rather than some of the more pressing issues identified in this thread?
I suspect the domain was registered and site is run by Air NZ's advertising agency or marketing department - they're not the ones in control of fixing the issues mentioned in this thread.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 8:59 pm

Can you get the multi trip engine able to do economy one way and business the other?
On occasion the business flights (now basically all from AKL) have not the greatest return times, whereas the economy flights back to CHC are better for timing and connections.
Trying to find a way to get the xtra 80SP needed for *G and best way is economy one way business the other but on multi city trip.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 9:07 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by wayoutwest
Can you get the multi trip engine able to do economy one way and business the other?
On occasion the business flights (now basically all from AKL) have not the greatest return times, whereas the economy flights back to CHC are better for timing and connections.
Trying to find a way to get the xtra 80SP needed for *G and best way is economy one way business the other but on multi city trip.
Have you tried using the expedia.co.nz multi-flight option? they have they best one i have found (they don't have booking fees and you can cancel free of charge within 24 hrs). NZ's international multi-city tool is terrible
Old Aug 16, 2010, 9:13 pm

Programs: NZ E, EY G, QF G
Koru Louge Directory

Kia ora Paul,

The KORU LOUNGES (dometic & international) pages could do with an update, too:

http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/koru-lounge-directory

Mike
Old Aug 17, 2010, 6:29 pm
Company Representative - Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by MikeAKL
Kia ora Paul,

The KORU LOUNGES (dometic & international) pages could do with an update, too:

http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/koru-lounge-directory

Mike
Cheers Mike. I will let Verity know so she can bring the pages upto date.

Paul
Old Aug 17, 2010, 6:32 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I will add it to the list of future features

Cheers

Paul
Old Aug 17, 2010, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by Blackcloud
I too have had this problem, actually never been able to log onto it.
I have used the recommended settings etc but not successful.
Is there an online contact we can send these issues to?
Originally Posted by Rebound
Hiya,

I am having problems with the Air NZ Newsletter online - as of JUNE i have not been able to read my personalised version - when i log into My Air NZ and click through it still does not log on - when i try to manually log on with my Airpoints # and email address it just says Login Failed.
Could you both private message me your airpoints number, email address and name and I should be able to get it sorted for you.

Cheers

Paul
Old Aug 19, 2010, 1:12 am

Need to update seat maps for 320 with no business available
Old Aug 19, 2010, 11:49 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
LAX lounge page refers to printers. IIRC these are no longer available.

Can you please add the information in the international lounge summary (eg opening hours etc) to each individual lounge page? Failing that a link back to the summary would at least make info easier to find. The individual lounge pages and the summary are accessed from completely different parts of the website.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 4:56 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand airpoints since 1992, currently *Silver, Koru Club
Smile

Originally Posted by Air NZ Online
Hi there

I have just had an update on your car rental query for Rarotonga and it will be fixed in the next couple of days. Thanks for letting me know as it will help other customers who will have been having the same problem.

Cheers

Paul
Hi Paul

Got back from NAD yesterday. Checked my RAR booking this morning and found I am now able to get a quote for the car rental. So I'll now be able to compare prices between website and direct with rental company.

Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
LAX lounge page refers to printers. IIRC these are no longer available.

Can you please add the information in the international lounge summary (eg opening hours etc) to each individual lounge page? Failing that a link back to the summary would at least make info easier to find. The individual lounge pages and the summary are accessed from completely different parts of the website.
Thanks for your feedback. We will look at getting some updates made.

Cheers

Paul
Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by nzlilibet
Hi Paul

Got back from NAD yesterday. Checked my RAR booking this morning and found I am now able to get a quote for the car rental. So I'll now be able to compare prices between website and direct with rental company.

Thanks for your help.
Thats good to hear.

Paul
Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:29 pm

Need to update seat maps for 320 with no business available
I will remove the current A320 seat map with Business class closer to its final flight, but will add the new seat map soon so customers can see the difference if they are not using seat request.

Cheers

Paul
Old Aug 19, 2010, 6:44 pm

hi air nz online

since the 5 min timer been added to the grab a seat, ive never been able to ''experience'' one. eg, i have never had a timer on my screen. even my airpoint number is entered and book via myairnz. hence ive missed out a few times already yesterday and today.

any chance you can help out? thanks
Old Aug 19, 2010, 9:11 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
You have to be logged into grabaseat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.