Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Thanks for listening Air NZ.
Thank you indeed
Old Jul 15, 2010, 7:33 pm
Company Representative - Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by samnz
I've been unable to see the grabaseat specials on airnz.mobi for a couple of weeks now - and I've tried from a different phone on a different network so it's not that. Anyone know why this is by any chance? A small gripe I know, but I quite like not hving to jump on the computer to see if grabaseat's worth looking at...
There is a problem here and the IT boys are looking into it and will hopefully have it fixed soon. Thanks for letting us know. This kind of feedback is so helpful

Paul
Old Jul 16, 2010, 4:46 pm

Programs: NZ*S & Koru, QF, VA, Accor, Marriot
Originally Posted by brenrox
It appears the pre-selection of travel insurance is now gone, you are required to manually check it now.
Just got my first $1 grabaseat booking in a couple of months, and would have been charged $22 if I hadn't noticed in time, so looks like it's not gone yet...
Old Jul 16, 2010, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by samnz
Just got my first $1 grabaseat booking in a couple of months, and would have been charged $22 if I hadn't noticed in time, so looks like it's not gone yet...
Your right it is back...the one thing worse than it being their constantly, is them randomly selecting/unselecting it for you...
Old Jul 16, 2010, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Odd... I got 3 GAS $1 this morning (sharp as a tack for a change) and had no instances of insurance being pre-selected.

Oh, the the 3 GAS PNRs went into the lucky7 draw as well.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 2:44 pm

New Holiday & Hotel site looks really good.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 5:07 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by wayoutwest
New Holiday & Hotel site looks really good.
Looks nice, now I wish they would overhaul the main AirNZ website! It hasn't had a major change in years!.

Would be nice if they could make the main website Liquid & not made to fit 800x600 =)
Old Jul 18, 2010, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE
Originally Posted by cavemanzk
Looks nice, now I wish they would overhaul the main AirNZ website! It hasn't had a major change in years!.
It does need a refresh.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 10:00 pm
Company Representative - Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by WLGNZ
Small niggle. On my MyAirNZ home page I can see my future bookings and when I mouse over them it gives flight details. Next month I have 12 sectors RTW and the 10 Star sectors show in the mouse over. When I click on the booking to see the detail it only shows 4 sectors (3 NZ, 1AC connecting to NZ). Would be nice to see the other flights.
Hi there

I have received an update from our technical team and it would appear your small niggle, is a problem in our systems. There is a bit of a clash between the summary and details parts. This has been raised as a bug and the team will work on a solution for the future.

Thanks for raising it and letting me know. We get real value from feedback of this kind which will help all our customers.

Cheers

Paul
Old Jul 18, 2010, 10:00 pm

I haven't seen the new Holiday & Hotel site, where is it?

Also I agree the Air NZ site needs a bit of a makeover. I'm a web designer and there are little things about it that irk me (but then there are little issues that irk me with my own sites anyway). But yea, a refresh would be nice - as long as it's not Flash based!
Old Jul 18, 2010, 10:28 pm

The thing about the holidays section they need to update most is the multi-journey option. This doesn't work at all, you can't even change it to the correct date you want.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 10:33 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Is there any chance in the near feature that we are going to be able to select seats from an iPhone?
Old Jul 18, 2010, 10:34 pm

Agree ith that. I normally pick the flights as normal but whne you try them in the holiday section it quite often tells you that there are no flights that date - more so with crossing dateline.
Still it looks a lot better
Old Jul 18, 2010, 10:54 pm

Oh I see it now. Quite nice and a lot more vibrant than the standard NZ engine.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 4:43 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, KrisFlyer, AC Aeroplan
Lucky Seven Link

Hi Paul,

I've tried clicking on the Lucky Seven link in the AP mag several times and keep getting a "cannot display the webpage" error message.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.