Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:25 am

Programs: BA, KLM
Has anyone received a second 5XP flight bonus? I have one showing for this flight having scored for 5XP on a flight 2 weeks ago

My flight for next week is also showing an extra 5XP, but I have A Vancouver flight for the following week showing no extra points

if I do get the additional 5XP for the flight I am about to take, making it 10XP, I wonder if I will get 5XP for an IBIS night too
Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:35 am

Programs: FB Plat, ALL Silver, HH Silver
Originally Posted by Dougy Giro
Has anyone received a second 5XP flight bonus? I have one showing for this flight having scored for 5XP on a flight 2 weeks ago

My flight for next week is also showing an extra 5XP, but I have A Vancouver flight for the following week showing no extra points

if I do get the additional 5XP for the flight I am about to take, making it 10XP, I wonder if I will get 5XP for an IBIS night too
I already have my 10XP bonus, however, one of my flights in a couple of weeks is stating 5 additional XP than it should be? I will happily accept it of course .
Old Aug 13, 2019, 12:19 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
It was showing extra 5XP for some of my upcoming flights too (not all), however, no extra XP credited unfortunately
Old Aug 13, 2019, 9:22 am

Programs: BA BAEC Gold (oW Emerald), AF/KLM FB Plat (ST E+), *Alliance Nada
Originally Posted by Xandrios
It was showing extra 5XP for some of my upcoming flights too (not all), however, no extra XP credited unfortunately
Xandrios: you are a true dream/hope crusher...
Porcepic and Lawrious like this.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 12:22 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I've been called much worse so ill accept that ^
Old Aug 14, 2019, 9:53 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
I registered as soon as I got the email informing me about it. It went without a glitch.

I stayed one night in an Ibis hotel in July which generated:

FB:
- "Hôtel - Miles+points Accorhotels"
- 98 miles
- 5 XP

LCAH:
- " Flying Blue - Miles + Points - Bonus 1er stay "
- 1 qualifying night
Old Aug 14, 2019, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
For me, everything is OK now, on both FB and Accor sides.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
My night in the ibis Milano Centro yielded 5XP and about 30 miles without any issues at all. So we will see how it goes on, with my first KLM flight next week since this deal began.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 5:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by Lawrious
I already have my 10XP bonus, however, one of my flights in a couple of weeks is stating 5 additional XP than it should be? I will happily accept it of course .
Originally Posted by Xandrios
I had already received my 5XP Bonus from first flight after connecting my accounts, but as with many of you, all my future bookings show +5XP in the app. Last Monday I had some IRROPS and needed to be rebooked from AMS-CDG-GVA to AMS-GVA, the AMS-GVA segment credited perfectly fine and the day after I called to get the other 15XP credited, the lady on the phone (supposedly platline) told me: "OK Mr. Haak, AMS-GVA credited fine with the 15XP, I have added the 20XP of AMS-CDG to your account" and indeed, after I hung up and opened the app and had "Air Adjustment 20XP".

It baffles me that a phone agent does not know that AMS-CDG should also credit as 15XP and especially even after she mentioned that AMS-GVA was 15XP. I did not complain of course but thought that this maybe was because the original trip showed to be earning 65XP instead of 60...

So there is hope for some free XPs
vinnyc, fifty_two and lloydje33 like this.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 9:07 am

Programs: FB Plat, BA Bronze, Hotels.com
Checked into new Novotel near AMS for my 5 XPs (rather than my usual airport hotel) and turns out they had made me "Guest of the day".

​​​​​​Nice gesture for a guest each day. Balloons in my room, free upgrade, free minibar, free snack at the bar, free drink.

And of course my free 5XPs 😂
Old Aug 21, 2019, 3:33 pm

Programs: Marriott titanium, KL/AF FB Ulti
Probably a coincidence, but when checking into my first Accor stay a couple of weeks ago, I got upgraded to a high floor sea view room, while I do not have status or whatsoever and booked the cheapest room and rate. I have my FB and Accor accounts linked of course. And did receive the 5XP afterwards.
The doomed likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: BA, KLM
Originally Posted by arjen05
Probably a coincidence, but when checking into my first Accor stay a couple of weeks ago, I got upgraded to a high floor sea view room, while I do not have status or whatsoever and booked the cheapest room and rate. I have my FB and Accor accounts linked of course. And did receive the 5XP afterwards.
How soon did you receive the 5XP after your hotel stay? I checked out of one in London last week, but nothing yet
Old Sep 1, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: FB Plat, BA Bronze, Hotels.com
My XPs were credited two days after the Accor points were credited (which was about 6 days after my stay).
Old Sep 1, 2019, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
It can take up to 10 days, I believe.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 1:59 pm

Programs: FB Gold
Stayed in Strasbourg and checked out the Sunday. Accor points, FB miles and XP showed up Weds.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.