Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2021, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
thank you for confirming - i sent a twitter to FB and they asked me for hotel receipts to send to backoffice
I contacted the Ulti TA today and they requested also the invoice.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 8:40 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I contacted the Ulti TA today and they requested also the invoice.
Do we have any update?
Old Oct 15, 2021, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Do we have any update?
I have sent them my hotel invoice today and that replied they forwarded it to FB for regularization.
Old Oct 16, 2021, 2:49 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life; ALL Platinum
I received the following answer from AF : I need to wait 4 weeks until they consider it; So I need to resubmit the claim 4 weeks after check out... so ridiculous : nefore it works few days after checkout.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 3:19 am

I need 5XPs before end Oct to make gold.

I think booking a stay at Ibis will be the easiest as I haven't stayed since joining ALL this year. But are all rates at all Accor hotels eligible? Even on the very cheapest rates at Ibis?
Old Oct 19, 2021, 3:52 am

Programs: AF Ultimate, LH Senator, BA Silver; MB Titanium, HH Diamond; Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by erik123
I need 5XPs before end Oct to make gold.

I think booking a stay at Ibis will be the easiest as I haven't stayed since joining ALL this year. But are all rates at all Accor hotels eligible? Even on the very cheapest rates at Ibis?
As per the T&C, any stay at participating hotels counts, so a regular IBIS is fine. There is also a list of non-participating properties available on their website: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml .

If you need the XP by the end of October, the bigger issue seems to be the Accor -> FB interface not currently working and the customer service not being of much help when it comes to this issue. So unless it gets fixed soon, you will need a retroactive credit and status processing.

Originally Posted by pascalgr
I received the following answer from AF : I need to wait 4 weeks until they consider it; So I need to resubmit the claim 4 weeks after check out... so ridiculous : nefore it works few days after checkout.
This seems to be in contradiction of the Miles + Points T&C, which I have checked btw. They clearly state 10 days, which is also what who seems to have been the most resourceful customer rep also referred to.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I believe that ibis Budget is also eligible for points collection in Poland and Russia, if that's any help.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 5:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Only hotels operating under the ibis budget brand in Japan, Poland, Russia and South Korea are participating in ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Old Oct 21, 2021, 2:17 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
I have to jump in and join the list of people having problems with accor. I joined the miles+points more than a month ago, miles are correctly posted in the accor site but not on AF.

Have to say accor service has been useless so far, any time I contacted them they replied asking for the flight number I want credited (?). there's no way to make them understand where the problem is, even sending them the flyingblue page link doesn't work.
AF support staff is a bit more proactive, but still unable to solve the issue.

At least knowing where the issue lies would be great - or knowing that they DO acknowledge there is an issue.
Old Oct 21, 2021, 2:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by fifty_two
Only hotels operating under the ibis budget brand in Japan, Poland, Russia and South Korea are participating in ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Thanks, I wasn't sure of the extent of it. That's good to know because hotels in Japan can sometimes be very dear.
Old Oct 22, 2021, 10:29 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life; ALL Platinum
I got an answer today from ALL Customer service : our services investigate the technical issues, they do their best to satisfy your request , and we will come back to you as soon as possible...

So good news they know there is an issue, but bad news they apparently didn't find yet how to fix the issue.
Goldorak, fifty_two and SkyteamEP like this.
Old Oct 30, 2021, 2:25 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
Originally Posted by pascalgr
I got an answer today from ALL Customer service : our services investigate the technical issues, they do their best to satisfy your request , and we will come back to you as soon as possible...

So good news they know there is an issue, but bad news they apparently didn't find yet how to fix the issue.
just received this from AF:
'an anomaly has been detected that prevented allocating points to some AF accounts. a change will be implemented on Nov 3, after which your miles and XP will be credited'.
cross fingers...
Old Oct 31, 2021, 7:12 am
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
I have not had any of my Accor Live Limitless reservations credited to my Flying Blue account, including my first reservation since linking my ALL and FB accounts together in September for the bonus 5 XP. Hope this is resolved soon. Every reservation was credited to my ALL account within 3 days from check-out.

Recently I gained ALL Silver status (which is useful for the late check-out) and I was given a new membership number, compared to when I had Classic status. Is this usual?

Due to the double status nights this year I should earn Gold status (but I expect Silver with be usual for me). Are extra status nights rolled over to the following year (just like excess XP)?

Thanks
Old Nov 1, 2021, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
I have sent them my hotel invoice today and that replied they forwarded it to FB for regularization.
Quoting myself here : this stay is still not credited in FB. And I am now missing 2 more.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 2:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by straniero
just received this from AF:
'an anomaly has been detected that prevented allocating points to some AF accounts. a change will be implemented on Nov 3, after which your miles and XP will be credited'.
cross fingers...
Thanks for sharing. Didn’t receive anything

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.