Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2019, 4:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
It's now posting very quickly : it is credited in the partner program within one or 2 days after the stay or flight has been posted in the original program.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: FB Gold
Linked my (new) Accor account in August and just last weekend posted the 'first flight +5XP' on my FB account. Had several business trips and reward bookings since the linking but apparently those do not work?

Furthermore I booked a stay in an Accor hotel for the extra XP, unfortunately I missed the part that third-party websites (trip.com, booking.com, expedia.com, etc) do NOT result in eligeble stays...
Old Oct 25, 2019, 7:36 am

The 5XP bonus is just one-time upon your first stay and again on your first flight.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 7:48 am

Yes, I was aware of that! I was just surprised that that first flight bonus did not post to an earlier flight (where I did receive the normal XPs of that flight and it indicated on the KLM app that I would receive them).
Old Oct 25, 2019, 2:56 pm

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
Originally Posted by TLSpace
Yes, I was aware of that! I was just surprised that that first flight bonus did not post to an earlier flight (where I did receive the normal XPs of that flight and it indicated on the KLM app that I would receive them).
I linked Accor and FB just a few days ago, and my yesterday GVA-AMS flight gave me the 5 XP extra on a ticked bought over 2 months ago. In essence my first flight after the link.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 5:42 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by atflyer
I linked Accor and FB just a few days ago, and my yesterday GVA-AMS flight gave me the 5 XP extra on a ticked bought over 2 months ago. In essence my first flight after the link.
Was GVA-AMS the inbound flight of a return booking? There have been some people who reported that the +5XP was only added on completing a return instead of after a single (outbound) flight.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 11:10 am

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
Originally Posted by glennhaak
Was GVA-AMS the inbound flight of a return booking? There have been some people who reported that the +5XP was only added on completing a return instead of after a single (outbound) flight.
Yes, it was the return leg finalising all legs of the ticket. Could indeed be that the full ticket has to be flown before you get the 5XP. Now I have to wait for the return favor - in November a hotel with an Accor brand, curious how quick that goes.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 12:41 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
My bonus XP are dated as per the outbound, but I don't know when they actually posted...
Old Oct 28, 2019, 8:03 pm

I had my bonus XP showing up a flight after connecting the accounts (flight was booked before), it was the first leg in a multi-destination trip.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 5:24 am

Programs: FB Plat./BA Gold (thanks BD)/A3 *Gold/HH Diamond/A Club Gold
Do the +5 Bonus XP apply to a French domestic flight as well?
Old Oct 30, 2019, 5:50 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by jsfr
Do the +5 Bonus XP apply to a French domestic flight as well?
any flights operated by AF or KL and bought from them
Old Oct 30, 2019, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It’s working out quite well, this tie up. Every time I take an AF KL flight the small number of Accor points earned helps keep my account alive over at Le Club Accorhotels.
NickB likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 12:55 pm

Sorry if the question was already asked, but in T&C I found this :
"Within 3 months of your first flight or hotel stay you will receive a gift voucher by email."
Did anybody get such a voucher ?
Old Nov 10, 2019, 4:53 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
The Youboox thing? Yes I did. Haven't used it yet though.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by jhempy
Sorry if the question was already asked, but in T&C I found this :
"Within 3 months of your first flight or hotel stay you will receive a gift voucher by email."
Did anybody get such a voucher ?
Got it. But never used it..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.