Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2021, 4:20 pm

Programs: AF Ultimate, LH Senator, BA Silver; MB Titanium, HH Diamond; Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by PROACTIVE
I have the same situation as you. But I had a change in FB status applied end of September. May this be the reason?
My guess is that this should not be the reason as Miles & Points simply links two accounts and no account identifiers get changed by a FB status change (as opposed to, for example, Miles & More, where you get a new card with a new number) - this is all a speculation though without knowing how the underlying IT infrastructure works.

In other news, I got to the "contact BO" stage. AF asked for Accor account details, and I have yet to hear back from them. Tried calling Accor too with the same result.

This does not seem to be a known issue the customer service are aware of (such as online baggage claim tracking not working), so it seems like the more people report it the better.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 3:17 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life; ALL Platinum
I didn"t have a status change in ALL between the last time the miles get credited and now they are no more. May I ask Yareku to who you contacted on the AF Side ?
Old Oct 9, 2021, 12:33 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
My status only changed recently - but the missing points happened both before and after status upgrade in ALL
Old Oct 9, 2021, 6:32 pm

Programs: AF Ultimate, LH Senator, BA Silver; MB Titanium, HH Diamond; Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by pascalgr
I didn"t have a status change in ALL between the last time the miles get credited and now they are no more. May I ask Yareku to who you contacted on the AF Side ?
As I have only jumped shipped to SkyTeam last month, the only option was the regular Flying Blue support (and then choosing option 2) – they sent me an email with a link to provide further details and that was it.

Will only get Plat in early November, so I am wondering whether a Plat member calling the dedicated line would trigger a more thorough investigation or be provided with feedback on whether they are already aware of the issue, when they expect to resolve it, etc.
Old Oct 10, 2021, 8:30 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life; ALL Platinum
Thanks Yareku I write ALL first will see if Iet got an answer; Next time i speak with Platinum line I will ask also
Old Oct 11, 2021, 3:18 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
I had to call PSL for another matter last week and asked about this problem. The agent transferred me to Flying Blue.
FB agent told me that this was actually a problem because the miles shouldn't take more than 10 days to be credited (miles + points general rules).
He proposed to send me an email so that I can answer with the 2 bills for my 2 stays that didn't post correctly.
I got the mail a few minutes later and answered accordingly.
2 days later I got an answer from FB saying that they received my documents and were thanking me for it but that I should be patient as partners miles can take 8 weeks to post. That's it !!!
I replied they were wrong and asked them to credit my stays manually as agreed on the phone.
No more news after 4 days and no credit either.
Old Oct 11, 2021, 4:23 am

I had my first AF flight after linking with Accor - AF miles posted a day after the flight and Accor miles posted the following day.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by SteveCanary
I had to call PSL for another matter last week and asked about this problem. The agent transferred me to Flying Blue.
FB agent told me that this was actually a problem because the miles shouldn't take more than 10 days to be credited (miles + points general rules).
He proposed to send me an email so that I can answer with the 2 bills for my 2 stays that didn't post correctly.
I got the mail a few minutes later and answered accordingly.
2 days later I got an answer from FB saying that they received my documents and were thanking me for it but that I should be patient as partners miles can take 8 weeks to post. That's it !!!
I replied they were wrong and asked them to credit my stays manually as agreed on the phone.
No more news after 4 days and no credit either.
Was in a similar situation, so I have just called FB again and been advised that nobody was able to look into the matter due to the "volume of emails they are getting". The agent promised to "forward the matter to BO", who should then proceed with the manual credit.

It seems like the way to push things forward is to keep calling the customer service.

Edit: Got an email follow-up stating that the "request requires further research" and they cannot "give [...] an immediate answer".

Last edited by yareku; Oct 12, 2021 at 8:03 am Reason: Reply from FB
Old Oct 12, 2021, 10:25 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Same again

The same here: every stay posted (usually after a couple of days and at the same time as on my ALL account) up to and including a stay on 9th September. I had stays on 30th September, 3rd October and 4th- 8th October, none of which has posted on FB. So there is obviously a general issue. The efforts of other posters to sort this out don't look promising. Just wait and see??
yareku likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 12:11 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
None of my stays in August or September has been posted in my FB Account. The other way round, all of my eligible flights have been posted on my All account.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Goldorak
yes and still working well for me.
In fact I stand corrected for what I wrote above. My last Accor stay end September posted correctly with ALL but not with FB. The previous stays earlier in september and in august posted correctly in both ALL and FB.
The other way around : all flights posted correctly with FB & ALL.
yareku likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 3:57 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

I did notice that the last stay that posted for me was when i was at lower status level in ALL. I do wonder if it had impact - as the card number has changed one digit. when i try ot go to the website to conenct the number + fb it says its already linked.
but i wonder if the change of status --> change of ALL number has caused an issue?
Cleveland88 likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 11:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
but i wonder if the change of status --> change of ALL number has caused an issue?
I don't think so. There is a systemic problem apparently.
Old Oct 13, 2021, 12:27 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
+1, my status at ALL has not changed and I am not getting any credit @ FB. The contrary still works fine
Old Oct 13, 2021, 11:33 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

thank you for confirming - i sent a twitter to FB and they asked me for hotel receipts to send to backoffice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.