Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2022, 10:23 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by fifty_two
More infos about this available somewhere ?

what do you mean by not available ?
See KLM’s partner page:

For KLM-marketed flights that have Tour Operator fares, you earn Miles based on the distance (1), the booking class earning percentage and the Elite bonus earning percentage, if applicable and as per the earning scheme in the link below.(2)
On tour operator fares they do not show the ticket amount as that would reveal how much the TO paid KLM.
Old Aug 14, 2022, 11:08 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph
See KLM’s partner page:

On tour operator fares they do not show the ticket amount as that would reveal how much the TO paid KLM.
Ok so then it most likely wont earn anything for ALL , it might be an interesting case to dig into , if that trip will take place please report the outcome here

Last edited by fifty_two; Aug 15, 2022 at 3:38 am
Old Aug 15, 2022, 3:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by fifty_two
Ok so then it most likely wont earn anything for ALL
That's my guess as well.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I have asked the question in the Accor forum, but I think it’s important to post here as well :
My last AF flights a week ago, while credited quickly to FB, have not posted to ALL. Is that just me ?
Old Sep 3, 2022, 2:08 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I have asked the question in the Accor forum, but I think it’s important to post here as well :
My last AF flights a week ago, while credited quickly to FB, have not posted to ALL. Is that just me ?
My last AF flights from August 28th (KL operated if that makes a difference) posted correctly on ALL two days later.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2022, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by SteveCanary
My last AF flights from August 28th (KL operated if that makes a difference) posted correctly on ALL two days later.
in fact, I think I know why and I totally forgot about this rule in the T&C of the offer : the flight has to be both marketed and operated by AF or KL. Code-shares are therefore excluded (outside of course AFKL mutual code-shares).
My flights that didn’t post to ALL were AF-marketed but Amelia-operated
SteveCanary and SkyteamEP like this.
Old Sep 3, 2022, 9:47 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
in fact, I think I know why and I totally forgot about this rule in the T&C of the offer : the flight has to be both marketed and operated by AF or KL. Code-shares are therefore excluded (outside of course AFKL mutual code-shares).
My flights that didn’t post to ALL were AF-marketed but Amelia-operated
I had totally forgotten this rule as well...
Old Sep 8, 2022, 11:09 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
Today after a EU flight, I got credited 1000miles as a bonus "thanks for subscription miles+points".
I think I did it 3 years ago when it started...

Hopefully I would get a bonus xp as well 😂

They definitely are making tests and such for an increase of xp threshold for the higher status.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by canadavid
Today after a EU flight, I got credited 1000miles as a bonus "thanks for subscription miles+points".
I think I did it 3 years ago when it started...
I just came here to post that I also noticed a "Thank you for subscribing to Miles + Points +1,000 Miles +0XP" line hidden in a trip completed on 11 September. I should have instantly recognised that the overall mileage given for the trip was waaaaaay too much for the cost of the ticket

I'm also at a loss as to why this posted now; and although it's been ages since I subscribed I don't recall any mention of any such bonus subscription offer.
Attached Images  

Last edited by irishguy28; Sep 21, 2022 at 9:20 am
Old Nov 1, 2022, 9:24 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, BA Bronze, Ex-skywards Platnium
Room upgrades at certain Accor hotel brands with FB Status?

Every time I stay at a medium/premium Accor brand hotel, I always seem to get upgraded to an executive level room. I usually would make the booking on KLM/AF's booking.com page and select a regular room. When I get to the hotel, at the check-in the person says "Thank you for staying with us, you're room is on the executive level" or something and in the room, I see a few drinks, some type of snack, bathrobe and slippers. Definitely not complaining and it's an amazing perk, but has this happened to any of you? This started when I first got FB Silver back in April when I first stayed at BHX's Novotel and has continued since. I also didn't have an Accor account until I created one yesterday after realizing that I could've gotten Accor Silver based on my travels so far this year.
Old Nov 1, 2022, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by physicsdude
Every time I stay at a medium/premium Accor brand hotel, I always seem to get upgraded to an executive level room. I usually would make the booking on KLM/AF's booking.com page and select a regular room. When I get to the hotel, at the check-in the person says "Thank you for staying with us, you're room is on the executive level" or something and in the room, I see a few drinks, some type of snack, bathrobe and slippers. Definitely not complaining and it's an amazing perk, but has this happened to any of you? This started when I first got FB Silver back in April when I first stayed at BHX's Novotel and has continued since. I also didn't have an Accor account until I created one yesterday after realizing that I could've gotten Accor Silver based on my travels so far this year.
You can be sure that this is not related to your FB status and on top of that, you book through booking.com which is not an eligible channel to get any perks with Accor. But I agree that the coincidence is strange.
physicsdude likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 5:15 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, LATAM Black, ALL Platinum, Hertz Platinum
Converting gets even more rewarding

Received this email today.

The conversion rate of ALL Reward points to FB Miles is now 1 to 1.

Last edited by Arpoador; Dec 6, 2022 at 5:26 am
Old Dec 6, 2022, 5:30 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
2000 miles of redemption in ALL = 40 EUR.

cosidering that a cheap transatlantic ticket in business is ~100K miles, you're forfeiting ~2000 euros in free lodging. Or ~4000 for a more typical transat ticket in FB (+tax of course)

Still not a great deal, though it at least can be worth it if you are ALL points rich and don't have a need for free nights. Unlike before when it was just useless.
Arpoador likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 5:41 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, LATAM Black, ALL Platinum, Hertz Platinum
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
2000 miles of redemption in ALL = 40 EUR.

cosidering that a cheap transatlantic ticket in business is ~100K miles, you're forfeiting ~2000 euros in free lodging. Or ~4000 for a more typical transat ticket in FB (+tax of course)

Still not a great deal, though it at least can be worth it if you are ALL points rich and don't have a need for free nights. Unlike before when it was just useless.
Agreed. I would have preferred to see a better conversion rate the other way around.
Old Dec 10, 2022, 5:37 pm

Hi, been lurking for a while and searched various threads to find an answer, but what I've found is unclear or contradictory:

Can "MIles+Points" be used together with "Hotels for Miles" and get full benefits of both?

I'm fairly new to both Flying Blue and Accor - I'm flying KLM in January and have a stay booked at an Accor property. These will be my first flight and stay since I linked my FB and ALL accounts, so I'm expecting the 2x 5XP and the double-dipping on points.

The hotel was booked refundable for cash directly through Accor website, before I was aware of "Hotels for Miles". So I'm wondering now if it's worth cancelling and rebooking to get the additional FB miles through Hotels for Miles (again for cash), or if it will jeopardize the Miles+Points, esp. the XP.

Would appreciate any concrete DPs either way!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.