Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2017, 5:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Did the PLH cookies change? This one seemed very different from the previous ones, but I only have a photo of this one.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 5:57 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Did the PLH cookies change? This one seemed very different from the previous ones, but I only have a photo of this one.
The chocolate chips seem a lot tinier and plentiful also looks different to me
canadiancow likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:09 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Same one we had last summer on YYZ SFO pretty sure?
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:11 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
New fruit plate on AC34 YVR YYZ

Much more variety with blue berry, etc

Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by Jumper Jack

Forgive me if I'm a bit FOTSG, but isn't that a standard PLH fruit plate?
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC

Can't make out the exact fruits given the quality of the photo... so I see pinapple, blueberries... I'm assuming there is cantaloupe and honeydew... and orange and grapefruit... and strawberries... what else is there?
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Can't make out the exact fruits given the quality of the photo... so I see pinapple, blueberries... I'm assuming there is cantaloupe and honeydew... and orange and grapefruit... and strawberries... what else is there?
I think there were a few raspberries(but not sure as I had a little much JW with coke lol), apologies for the pic quality.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:17 pm

Most def not for me lol, it was always served on a flat plate for me before.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Yes, with the blackberries, it is a standard PLH fruit plate.

I'm more a FOTSG than you are, so I should know (better).
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:22 pm

Yes, with the blackberries, it is a standard PLH fruit plate.

I'm more a FOTSG than you are, so I should know (better).
Am I going crazy? It was always a flat plate or a small plate on red eye AC156 no?

The fruit plate I was served was the same size as the one comes with the hot meal.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Most def not for me lol, it was always served on a flat plate for me before.
200+ morning transcon flights for me this year, and that has been the standard fruit plate...

for the Healthy Option...

So are you saying you did not order the Healthy Option and this was the fruit plate given to you as part of the omelette dish?

Please also take into account that once in awhile, the SD/FAs will give you the Healthy Option fruit platter before your non Healthy Option breakfast. Yes, this happens.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:25 pm

So are you saying you did not order the Healthy Option and this was the fruit plate given to you as part of the omelette dish?
Yes I ordered the omelette.
Well this is embarrassing, now I look more of fool vs before

I was pretty thrilled when I saw this (yes... it's the little things in life)
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:26 pm

200+ morning transcon flights for me this year, and that has been the standard fruit plate...

for the Healthy Option...

Please also take into account that once in awhile, the SD/FAs will give you the Healthy Option fruit platter before your non Healthy Option breakfast. Yes, this happens.
Ah, yes. I remember the first time that happened to me. I was like "... am I looking at here? I have more fruit than egg!"

But it's the standard fruit platter.

My last SFO-YVR was pretty lame. My companion had the healthy option, and had a nice fruit platter.

I had cantaloupe. I like cantaloupe, but there was like no other fruit for me.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:26 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
That atomic blonde movie was so much better than I thought it was going to be... Is that what you watched?

To stay on topic I've also been given the healthy option fruit plate before on PLH without ordering it
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes I ordered the omelette.
Well this is embarrassing, now I look more of fool vs before
Well, if you fly a morning transcon flight again and order something other than the Healthy Option and get the same large fruit platter again, then we'll think you're less of a fool. Deal?

I just ask the SD when I am given the large fruit platter prior to my omelette or pancakes.

Sometimes they admit it was a mistake. Sometimes they give me a wink. Sometimes they say they have some left and decided to give it to the SEs who didn't order the Healthy Option. YMMV.
canadiancow likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.