Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Clean Care+ program

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2021, 7:52 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
no clean care packs offered to any passengers on the YVR to YXE flight on September 20
Old Sep 23, 2021, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by traacs
no clean care packs offered to any passengers on the YVR to YXE flight on September 20
Great! This means Covid is over to AC. Everything back to normal!
Old Sep 25, 2021, 11:06 am

Programs: AC SE MM, BW Diamond Select
9/25 out of YYZ: brown bag, green mask, 2 generic hygienic wipes, and 3 V-Shapes hand sanitizer.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by TTC900Rocket
9/25 out of YYZ: brown bag, green mask, 2 generic hygienic wipes, and 3 V-Shapes hand sanitizer.
Seems like three versions of the CleanCare kits are going around.
  1. clear ziploc-style with Bacti Control (like the original kits, except without the mini bottled water and sodium-loaded-snack)
  2. clear ziploc-style without Bacti Control
  3. the brown bag version (a brown bag version originally came out after the Bacti Control clear ziplocs came out, but were extremely difficult to open... and then were replaced by easier-to-open ones)
TTC900Rocket likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 11:53 am

I think someone is messing with the detail-oriented segment of AC FTers but nonetheless, it is also a good hands-on probability math question for my kids.
yyznomad likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 9:03 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
yyc to yyj on friday September 24 no Clean Care Package offered to any passengers
Old Sep 27, 2021, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

yyc to yyj on friday September 24 no Clean Care Package offered to any passengers
So much for the highly touted CleanCare+/SoinPropre+ program.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 11:40 am

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
this weekend
YYZ-YYC Brown Belgium bag with AC branded wipes 3 v hand sani and a mask. bag was kind of damp on the inside

YEG-YYZ clear bag with 2 Sani pouches and 2 wipes and mask.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 12:58 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS

YYZ-ZRH Y
Also damp inside my pack.
This is what my clean care sanitizer wipes looked like when I opened the sealed bag. Moldy, from the looks of it, and very beat up.
I used my own Lysol wipes and hand sanitizer and mask. Heaven knows what has happened to these ones.
yyznomad likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Aselwyn
this weekend
YYZ-YYC Brown Belgium bag with AC branded wipes 3 v hand sani and a mask. bag was kind of damp on the inside

YEG-YYZ clear bag with 2 Sani pouches and 2 wipes and mask.
Originally Posted by flyquiet

YYZ-ZRH Y
Also damp inside my pack.
This is what my clean care sanitizer wipes looked like when I opened the sealed bag. Moldy, from the looks of it, and very beat up.
I used my own Lysol wipes and hand sanitizer and mask. Heaven knows what has happened to these ones.
The faux CleanCare+ product at its best.
Maybe it is expected that you clean the mold off with the contents of one of the packets.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 10:56 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Sept 25, AC8336, YYC-YWG
Clear bag, white mask, 3x antispetic towelette (not Loris), *No hand sanitizer whatsoever*

Sept 27, AC8335, YWG-YYC
Brown bag, green mask, 3x v shaped hand sanitizer, 2x AC Hygiene wipe
Old Sep 28, 2021, 9:18 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Seems like three versions of the CleanCare kits are going around.
  1. clear ziploc-style with Bacti Control (like the original kits, except without the mini bottled water and sodium-loaded-snack)
  2. clear ziploc-style without Bacti Control
  3. the brown bag version (a brown bag version originally came out after the Bacti Control clear ziplocs came out, but were extremely difficult to open... and then were replaced by easier-to-open ones)
Item 2 should be split in two: one with sanitizer packets, one with no sanitizer.

And then there are all the one-offs. I had one a few days ago with sanitizer but no wipes. Or one with sanitizer but 3 wipes (usually the ones with sanitizer have 2 wipes). And so on. Which sometimes makes it hard to tell when something is intentionally different and might be the start of a trend vs just a goof by whoever loaded the bag.
yyznomad and YYCNoob like this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 6:05 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by TTC900Rocket
Those V shaped hand sanitizer packets are the absolute worst. Nothing reeks of alcohol disinfectant than those.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 2:29 pm

I like the Bacti Control more, but I loVe the novelty of snapping the V-Shapes container open. 😀

Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Those V shaped hand sanitizer packets are the absolute worst. Nothing reeks of alcohol disinfectant than those.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 10:10 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, IHG Platinum Elite

The concierge at the YYC SE checkin greeted me by offering two AC masks. Im pretty sure theyre same ones issued to staff. Certainly much sturdier than the holiday ones that were mailed out to SEs last year.

Last edited by talkeryxu; Oct 3, 2021 at 10:44 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.