Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

The Air Canada Forum Lounge Thread (2015)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tcook052
This new annual thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. For those interested the original 2004 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

That original thread started by accident but quickly became a popular place to come and discuss off topic things such as hockey, new movies, or almost anything that wouldn't fit into existing AC forum threads. More Air Canada or Aeroplan topics such as flight feedback, in-flight services issues or mileage earning/redemption are all topics that should go into existing AC forum threads so others can benefit from this information. Topics about other airline/hotel loyalty programs should be posted elsewhere on FT.

While the conversation is more relaxed as it would be in a lounge that doesn't mean however that the FT rules don't apply her as they definitely do so please refrain from controversial topics such as politics or religion, avoid profanities and treat other lounge patrons with the same respect you expect.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

The Air Canada Forum Lounge Thread (2015)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2015, 10:34 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
How do I find out when the occasional widebody (that is NOT a HD) is used for a YVR YYZ redeye (typically 156)?
on aircanada.com? I'm so lost right now.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 6:35 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Ok. I thought maybe you meant that the show was retired or something.
Uhh. I'd know about that in an instant. Penny is life.

Last edited by superangrypenguin; Aug 2, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Old Aug 2, 2015, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Uhh. I'd know about that in an instant. Penny is life.
I guess that makes you the Sheldon of this forum

Or Amy Farrah Fowler.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 7:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Or Amy Farrah Fowler.
Not my cup o tea
Old Aug 2, 2015, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Not my cup o tea
Sheldon likes tea.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 7:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Sheldon likes tea.
SAP likes Penny with long hair
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:44 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
Dude, you need pewpew to write your Tinder profile. (If you read the match.com thread in the Omni board and cross reference his posts), I'm just saying. Bros before....uhh, i'll stop there.
My tinder profile is currently working better while travelling than while at home LOL.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:46 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Nitehawk
My tinder profile is currently working better while travelling than while at home LOL.
So when she asks you to take her back to your place how do you reply?
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
Was this during the lightning storm? It was pretty intense.

My "sources" tell me that YUL was a complete mess this pas few days with all the delays, and everyone was playing catch up for a while.

You know that feces are hitting the fan when the departures board show 10+ flight leaving after midnight at YUL.
Yep, and that's exactly what was happening. That was on Monday night. On my way back to YUL on Wednesday, I also had a flight cancelled and had to reroute myself to completely avoid YUL, then my re routed flight was delayed causing me to mis-connect at YYZ.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 8:48 pm

So when she asks you to take her back to your place how do you reply?
Well on Friday I had a flight booked out to go home at 11:55pm. Our dinner was running late and she said if I missed my flight I could just go stay at her place.

EDIT: forgot to add that the concierge was very understanding and accommodating.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 9:11 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Well on Friday I had a flight booked out to go home at 11:55pm. Our dinner was running late and she said if I missed my flight I could just go stay at her place.

EDIT: forgot to add that the concierge was very understanding and accommodating.
So.....she knows you're not from there or?....
Old Aug 2, 2015, 9:18 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite

So the concierge helped you miss your flight, right?
Old Aug 2, 2015, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by maradori
So the concierge helped you miss your flight, right?
Best way to get serviced.
I mean get good service.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 9:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Best way to get serviced.
I mean get good service.
Getting serviced regularly is a good thing. Oil changes help preserve your engine to keep it working at its peak performance!
Old Aug 2, 2015, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Getting serviced regularly is a good thing. Oil changes help preserve your engine to keep it working at its peak performance!
Yes, and do not forget the engine lubrication system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.