Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2019, 2:06 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Interesting quote on email today - minimum value lowered to 1000 on points redemption. Not seen this before. Trying to get everyone to burn points before new year?
Old Oct 22, 2019, 3:07 am

makes 20 euro any difference on your bill??
what is the advantage for ACCOR
at least food /apples for speculations .
greetings
cornelis
Old Oct 22, 2019, 4:54 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by nkob
makes 20 euro any difference on your bill??
what is the advantage for ACCOR
at least food /apples for speculations .
greetings
cornelis
make a good difference if the bill was 20 total 🤣
Old Oct 22, 2019, 5:43 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
Interesting quote on email today - minimum value lowered to 1000 on points redemption. Not seen this before. Trying to get everyone to burn points before new year?
If they were really trying to get people to burn points, they would have changed the value of the points for a limited time, to say 2,000 points are worth EUR44. By keeping the same value per point, but allowing you to redeem as little as 1,000 at a time, is only going to appeal to a very small group of people, like those who have between 1,000 and 2,000 points in their account, stay at Accor properties very infrequently, and looking for a way to cash out. I don't see this having an impact on the behaviour of very many people.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 10:48 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by CanadaDH
If they were really trying to get people to burn points, they would have changed the value of the points for a limited time, to say 2,000 points are worth EUR44. By keeping the same value per point, but allowing you to redeem as little as 1,000 at a time, is only going to appeal to a very small group of people, like those who have between 1,000 and 2,000 points in their account, stay at Accor properties very infrequently, and looking for a way to cash out. I don't see this having an impact on the behaviour of very many people.
Does seem like an odd thing to do that’s kind of my point, just trying to think of ideas why they would do it. I I imagine the majority of people of who have that little points don’t really care if they lose them. I certainly wouldn’t.
people with more points won’t care either way. Hey guys why take €40 off when you can take €20 instead!
Old Oct 26, 2019, 12:28 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
One thing I just noticed was that Mantra hotels are now listed on the APP atleast for 2020 but......

It is currently listed as not participating in the "ALL "program next year. How can one see advantage of staying at Mantra hotels if the benefits are zero.

I cannot see why allowing status points to be accrued is very difficult seeing the hotels were bought nearly 18 months ago.
That would be a start and of course some if not all benefits granted under the new ALL program.
sycokid likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 4:45 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by tris06
One thing I just noticed was that Mantra hotels are now listed on the APP atleast for 2020 but......

It is currently listed as not participating in the "ALL "program next year. How can one see advantage of staying at Mantra hotels if the benefits are zero.

I cannot see why allowing status points to be accrued is very difficult seeing the hotels were bought nearly 18 months ago.
That would be a start and of course some if not all benefits granted under the new ALL program.
I have booked a couple of stays recently at Mantra purely for convenience and there is a 10% discount offer for Mantra via Accor website but yes as you say unfortunately no other benefits🙁
Old Oct 27, 2019, 8:18 am

Programs: A3 Gold, Le Club Gold
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
This week I've seen a similar Facebook advert in Polish. It's consistent with the message above, as you can get 20 EUR off your hotel bill for 1000 reward points.
Still, the Polish advert explicitly mentions bookings with a flexible (!) room rate.

I've posted a comment asking if we won't be able to use points to pay for pre-paid stays. But I haven't received a reply...
Old Oct 29, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
I received it as well...

No news about future Diamond (soft or hard) benefits ?
Old Nov 5, 2019, 6:13 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by matmatlr
I received it as well...

No news about future Diamond (soft or hard) benefits ?

Ditto for Accor Plus as well.

It is now November and no ALL update .....
Old Nov 6, 2019, 3:29 am

flexible means that the price by checking in will be the actual price ?
greetings
cornelis
Old Nov 6, 2019, 9:30 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by nkob
flexible means that the price by checking in will be the actual price ?
greetings
cornelis
I believe its about the cancellation policy of the rate itself.

Those flexible rate usually settled at check in, so I believe it will be easier to adjust the cash price due to the usage of points compare to the prepaid rate where room has been paid in advance.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 5:46 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Accor & ALL win gold

On September 11, at the 2019 Grand Prix Stratégies ceremony at the Théâtre de la Madeleine (Paris), Accor won the famous "Gold Prize for Corporate Communication Strategies" in the category "Corporate communication, visual and graphic identity" for its new visual identity and the launch of ALL, Accor Live Limitless.

https://group.accor.com/en/Actualite...live-limitless
IMH and Goldorak like this.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 1:03 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Some updates:

In the run up to the ALL launch Accor will change their call centre and customer service providers. This is supposed to be happening this week.

The suite upgrades (when they come on stream) will have to be done via the phone (call centre) initially, not online.

All hotels are being retrained currently on loyalty issues.

Status perks for ALL will be as they are currently stated, no further changes or announcements are expected.
IMH, Goldorak and fransknorge like this.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 1:50 am

that means?
i like to make a reservation at hotel x for a certain date and i want a suite upgrade i have to make a telephone call to accor holland in my case to make the reservation?
Highest suite /lowest suite??
price cheapest room ?
a retraining is a good idear
meaby a more centralized system is better if it functions !
So call centre makes the decisions about if a suite is available ?
greetings
cornelis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.