Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2019, 7:34 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by frechen
Haven't I read earlier this year that 25hours was also to join ALL with 2020 (apart from the obviously fully Accor owned 25hours Gare du Nord Paris, a former Mercure and already taking part in LeClub)? I checked the new ALL website and did not see the 25hours logo anymore there …
25hour will be regular mid & lux tier earn scale.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 7:34 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
To all FTers. If you see any issues on app or website, please post here. Accor is monitoring this thread for feedback.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 8:08 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold, Accor Gold
Interesting that you can now earn points through spending with partners, although it's somewhat confusing with what is considered an eligible purchase. I looked at Target and the ineligible list was so long it probably would have been easier to say what is allowed!
Old Dec 4, 2019, 10:09 pm

Programs: ALL Black Limitless | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Ambassador | Avis President's Club
Can any of the new hotels (SLS, Delano, Mondrian, etc.) be booked through Accor already? And do nights there earn points at all? Not seeing any benefit of the additional brands anywhere yet.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 3:16 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear R2,
I ampleased to confirmthatMövenpickproperties have joined the Loyalty programme with the launch of ALL – Accor Live Limitless. You can enjoy of all the benefitsrelated to your statuts in Mövenpick hotels to the exception of 21 hotels in China. These hotels’ integrationisdelayed but theyshouldjoin the programme later on. Youreligiblestayswillalso enable you to earnNights and Points. Also, you can use yourRewards points to pay for yourbooking or yourinvoice.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay in one of these new hotels soon !
Best regards,
Amy
R2 likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 3:40 am

Dear members,

Thank you, nkob, wilsnunn and EcotoneHR, for sharing your experience on our new website/app.
Indeed, we have already identified some defects both on the website on desktop and the mobile app. They are on theirway to befixed.

nkob, could you kindly tell us whether you encountered these issues while booking on desktop or the mobile app?
EcotoneHR, we have shared your situation about your online check-in confirmation with the teams in charge.

About the issue on the display of currency in the booking path on the Accor All app. The ALL teams are at work to solve it.
Also, for Iphones and Ipads, the personal information are displayed but they can’t be modified in the App. This alsowork in progress.

We also shared the issues reported in gilbertaue’s (Thank you Gibertaue !) new thread, we are sharing its content regularly with the ALL teams.

With my best regards,

Amy

Last edited by AccorHotels Concierge; Dec 5, 2019 at 3:49 am
Old Dec 5, 2019, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by wilsnunn
Was excited baout earning points at Accor restaurants and abrs with the new ALL system, it seems that it is only working in a small number of palces at the moment, lets hope it inproves:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...zxs/edit#gid=0
Dear Wilsnunn,

Thanks for your enthusiastic support for one of ALL- Accor Live Limitless programme's novelty !
Indeed, the Dining offer is a new and exclusive benefit created for members of the ALL loyalty programme.

It allows members to earn Rewards points for food and beverages taken in the bars and restaurants of certain participating hotels, outside from their stays.
This new benefit is currently being deployed and new participating bars and restaurants will be included regularly.
The list of participating restaurants and bars is available online in the Accor All application.
It details the payment solution applied and the payment cards accepted for each point of sale of our hotels participating in this offer.
We invite you to check it before visiting our hotels' restaurant and bars.

Fancy testing it for your next brunch or afterwork drink?

Best regards,
Amy
Old Dec 5, 2019, 4:36 am

thank you Amy
great response from you
issues are on laptop using chrome
thanks
cornelis
Old Dec 5, 2019, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by nkob
thank you Amy
great response from you
issues are on laptop using chrome
thanks
cornelis
Dear nkob,

Many thanks for your answer! We shared it with our IT team.
Best regards,

Amy
Old Dec 5, 2019, 7:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Fancy testing it for your next brunch or afterwork drink?

Thanks for the reply Amy, I might pop into The American Bar at The Savoy with Mrs Wilsnunn after work today to give it a try.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 7:48 am

Programs: ALL Black Limitless | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Ambassador | Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear R2,
I ampleased to confirmthatMövenpickproperties have joined the Loyalty programme with the launch of ALL – Accor Live Limitless. You can enjoy of all the benefitsrelated to your statuts in Mövenpick hotels to the exception of 21 hotels in China. These hotels’ integrationisdelayed but theyshouldjoin the programme later on. Youreligiblestayswillalso enable you to earnNights and Points. Also, you can use yourRewards points to pay for yourbooking or yourinvoice.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay in one of these new hotels soon !
Best regards,
Amy
Will the new properties/brands like SLS, Delano, Mantis, Peppers, Tribe, Mondrian, etc. be added to the programme too? And if so when would this happen? Planning a few trips abroad in 2020 and if I know they'll be added then I'm likely to choose one of these as several locations you can find some of these there are no other Accor hotels.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 7:51 am

i am really happy to see a actif customercare departement in the start of ALL
thanks Amy
still there are a few questions left over PLACES
greetings cornelis
hotel_user likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 7:53 am

i saw a response at PLACES
thanks AMY
cornelis
Old Dec 16, 2019, 3:49 am

Honestly very disappointed that SNUs are so limited. I was going to use my 5 SNUs in Italy next year, but SNUs can't be used in Italy.

Looks like I may as well not bother continuing my Diamond membership and drop down to Platinum and use Hilton or IHG. No real reason for me to continue past Platinum
Old Dec 16, 2019, 5:23 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Will end the year with around 40 000 status points... Was expecting Invitation Only status considering my spends but will end up Diamond

Considering the poor additional benefits towards Plat, I will probably ensure Plat for next year and move some spends to IHG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.