Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2019, 8:37 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I dont see the issue here. What's wrong with ensuring that you are who you say you are?

The rest of the OLCI process should not involve filling out forms and should just involve handing over room keys (which obviously Accor's IT struggle with), but an ID check is pretty essential.
Problem is all the normal formalities that usually done at normal check in is still have to be done even after OLCI for both Accor hotels and Marriotts one.
Other than show Id, I still need to present my credit card for incidentals, then sign some forms etc. And most of the time, the key is not made yet

I can only think the advantage of OLCI is when you arrive past midnight and want to inform the hotel that you not no show guest.
(Even though there are some post in Marriott's forum that claim hotel still consider them as no show)
Old Nov 14, 2019, 9:16 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond
I just spend the night in a hotel and I asked if they already have any details about ALL.
I saw one slide from the employee presentation.
Of course - there is practically nothing new.
The most interesting information is:
- confirmed no changes for Classic, Silver, Gold statuses
- additional benefits for Black status (personal assistant / concierge and complimentary platinium status for a friend)
- Estimated number of members with Diamond status - 20 000.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 12:07 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Interesting that Black get personal concierge instead of ALL Diamond members.

But then again it's only cost about half of Bonvoy Ambassador requirements to reach the ALL Diamond.

I wonder if this personal assistant/ concierge is similar to Bonvoy's Ambassador?
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:03 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
It will NOT be called Black.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:44 pm

Make sense as people will confuse between ALL Blacks and All Blacks
(All Blacks : New Zealand Rugby team)
Old Nov 15, 2019, 1:27 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
It will NOT be called Black.
ha, i know you always wanted to be ALL BLACK.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 3:07 am

Diamond does seem pointless

I have to agree. I've just got 21,000 status points so, since the points carry over this time, I'll get Diamond for sure. Since I live in NZ and mostly travel in APAC, I get free breakfast all the time anyway.

In the related issue if Accor IT being rubbish, one thing that irritates me every time is the fact that it always asks for my nationality, as if that ever changes...! Also it's now decided I'm Ms instead of Mr and won't let me change that.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 5:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Originally Posted by Kiwimac99
I have to agree. I've just got 21,000 status points so, since the points carry over this time, I'll get Diamond for sure. Since I live in NZ and mostly travel in APAC, I get free breakfast all the time anyway.

In the related issue if Accor IT being rubbish, one thing that irritates me every time is the fact that it always asks for my nationality, as if that ever changes...! Also it's now decided I'm Ms instead of Mr and won't let me change that.
I had been Mr. for so long and the system would not let me change that too, but sending request to Accor directly they have changed it manually and now I am Ms finally...
Old Nov 16, 2019, 8:16 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum

Status points carry over? I didn't think this was the case unless it is a new thing in "ALL"
Old Nov 16, 2019, 8:30 am

same opinion
only rewards points carry over see the rules about that !
greetings
cornelis
Old Nov 16, 2019, 10:14 am

Programs: EK Skywards Silver, Sindbad Silver, Le Club Accor Gold, Flying Blue, IHG, Enrich
Originally Posted by Goldorak
OLCI is indeed totally useless and a source of additional IT problems with LCAH. We ALL know that
A couple of months ago I checked in to the Novotel Nottingham Derby at around 01:15 for a four night stay. A week or so later I noticed that I'd only been credited for a three night stay. From my exchanges with customer service via email & social media, the explanation I got was that as far as the Le Club Accor terms & conditions were concerned, I hadn't spent the first night in the hotel. I know I've checked in at other hotels after midnight & still been awarded the full compliment of points but, when I think l back, barring one occasion which I'm unsure about, I'd done OLCI. I didn't have the option to do so at the Novotel Nottingham Derby so, on that basis, I wouldn't say that OLCI is totally useless.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by nkob
same opinion
only rewards points carry over see the rules about that !
greetings
cornelis
No. This year only they carry over. See previous Accor comms.

"The bar for achieving Diamond status is 26,000 Status Points in a single calendar year, although to help kick-start the Diamond tier, "status points earned in 2019 will count for qualification of Diamond status in 2020."

Last edited by Kiwimac99; Nov 16, 2019 at 1:28 pm
Old Nov 16, 2019, 2:24 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
No. This year only they carry over. See previous Accor comms.

"The bar for achieving Diamond status is 26,000 Status Points in a single calendar year, although to help kick-start the Diamond tier, "status points earned in 2019 will count for qualification of Diamond status in 2020."
Isn't that the way it always works? Points earned this year count to status next year? I don't read that statement as if there is any sort of carryover. They're just stating that because the new ALL program doesn't officially start until next year, you don't have to wait until next year to earn points towards it. Otherwise, nobody would be Diamond on the first day of the program launch (not that my shiny new Diamond card will provide anything useful to me).
Old Nov 16, 2019, 2:27 pm

Everything usually resets 31 December. If you're X status by then, your status carries over.

If you are 1000 points short of gold, say, then you're back to zero on 1 Jan.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 12:39 am

in my opinion
ALL starts 2020 but if you have 26000 points in 2019 you get diamond status start 1 januari 2020.
greetings cornelis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.