Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 4:52 am

i got 2 min ago the next email from holland contact front office
UPGRADE CONFIRMED BY CHECK IN
i send email to ask is this ACCOR policy
greetings
if they do chance points policy they loose clients
second till now i understood you can earn AND spend points at restaurants
greetings
cornelis
Old Oct 17, 2019, 6:21 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by tris06
The Platinium member In that picture does not look that happy.
LOL and I thought Platinum was the sweet spot in the program
hotel_user likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:16 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by Dav77
the *diamond member in that picture has got white hairs, waiting for some benefits more ....
I think the diamond member has an ironic smile...
Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:39 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by R2
Well, someone floated the possibility of a points devaluation...ALL the enhancements may not have been announced yet - 2000 points for hotels might just become €20 worth...perfect aligment with the newly announced dining value of points.
Let's wait and see if this happens or not. It would mean a devaluation by 2.
If it does, Accor will definitely loses me as a good and reliable client !
tris06 likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 12:35 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Ok, now I am starting to worry. I have a pile of points, and now worried about a possible devaluation. Do I book and burn now ? or is it just a rumour.

I do know that some hotel refund people in points ( as they have a fixed cash value ) instead of cash ... has happened to me. Never happy about it, but sometimes you just have to take what you can.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:40 pm

Programs: UA 1k & MM, Accor/LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
- We would like worldwide all week free breakfast.
- We would like suite upgrade certs which cover not a night but a min of 3 or 5 nights.

What else would we want from Diamond?
Access to Fairmont Gold Lounge for Diamond -
Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Juntima
Considering reaching Diamond one need to spend almost double the amount needed for reaching Platinum, the benefits that Diamond get beyond Platinum is just so not worth it...
Originally Posted by matmatlr
Indeed, the additional benefits between Diamond & Plat seem quite low considering the fact that you need to spend almost double to reach the status.
This is clearly the main problem IMO and so obvious on the picture posted. Unless all benefits are guaranteed with Diamond, while they are all "if available" with Platinum. They could also play with what's granted for early checkin/late checkout (extended period for Diamond).
kaizen7 likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:54 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by R2
Well, someone floated the possibility of a points devaluation...ALL the enhancements may not have been announced yet - 2000 points for hotels might just become €20 worth...perfect aligment with the newly announced dining value of points.
I sincerely hope not I’ve got nearly €3000 euros worth 😱😱😱.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 3:32 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by babson1
Access to Fairmont Gold Lounge for Diamond -
I sure hope not. I'd rather not see the lounges filled with any more people than what can be accommodated by the number of Gold rooms available.

Now, if you want to talk about giving a limited number of confirmed Gold room/suite upgrades to Diamond members (and not the stupid Accor-style single night upgrades, but for a decent length stay), then I'm all for it. That's a tangible benefit to reaching Diamond that won't serve to degrade the quality of the product.

Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
I sincerely hope not I’ve got nearly €3000 euros worth ������.
Woah! Why? Is there some benefit to saving them up that I'm not seeing? Other than when staying on a bonus-earning promotion, I figured it was best to just keep redeeming them.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
I sincerely hope not I’ve got nearly €3000 euros worth 😱😱😱.
So the ALL Facebook accou t replied to my question:

Hello, can you confirm that no changes are being made to how I can spend my points after you switch from Le Club to ALL?

And the answer is:

Dear,
Your Rewards points remains the same. You will continue earning them the same way. Your Rewards Points’ validity date is indicated on Le Club AccorHotels newsletters as well as on your Le Club AccorHotels online personal account. You will also be able to use your Rewards points in ALL - Accor Live Limitless program as you do today within Le Club AccorHotels program.
Best regards,
The ALL team

Old Oct 17, 2019, 5:36 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by Dominik2357
So the ALL Facebook accou t replied to my question:

Hello, can you confirm that no changes are being made to how I can spend my points after you switch from Le Club to ALL?

And the answer is:

Dear,
Your Rewards points remains the same. You will continue earning them the same way. Your Rewards Points’ validity date is indicated on Le Club AccorHotels newsletters as well as on your Le Club AccorHotels online personal account. You will also be able to use your Rewards points in ALL - Accor Live Limitless program as you do today within Le Club AccorHotels program.
Best regards,
The ALL team

Well that clears that up then

getting worried
Old Oct 17, 2019, 6:48 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Well that clears that up then

getting worried
Huh? What is there to be worried about?

And with good confidence I can say that the first post on this topic was a silly rumour and points will not be devalued.

As far as I know and understand, nothing negative will happen. While we can argue about how positive the new additions are, Accor is working towards improving things.

Personally I would see it as silly for them to introduce new tiers and at the same time, devalue.
IMH and Goldorak like this.

Last edited by gilbertaue; Oct 17, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Old Oct 17, 2019, 9:16 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by CanadaDH

Woah! Why? Is there some benefit to saving them up that I'm not seeing? Other than when staying on a bonus-earning promotion, I figured it was best to just keep redeeming them.
Dream Stays? For example:

https://lacollectionbyleclubaccorhot...fen-fushi.html
IMH and LeClubVirgin like this.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 9:51 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Sorry, my days were just an example. Anything with a weekend day/days booked will be recalculated.

I agree. I dread the complex IT behind this. We will see.

Who will be the first to start a thread called "I booked over a weekend in Paris, but was still charged breakfast as a Diamond member"
It all makes sense now. Thanks gilbertaue ^
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 11:22 pm
R2

Huh? What is there to be worried about?

And with good confidence I can say that the first post on this topic was a silly rumour and points will not be devalued.

As far as I know and understand, nothing negative will happen. While we can argue about how positive the new additions are, Accor is working towards improving things.

Personally I would see it as silly for them to introduce new tiers and at the same time, devalue.
Let's hope gilbertaue is right. My comment about the possible devaluation was just speculation. I find it an unnecessary complication to have a different redemption value rate for dining as opposed to hotel stays. I read through the ALL website and they do keep mentioning how 'you will keep earning points the same way you do now'. They don't say the same about redeeming points.

One odd sentence can be found above the new benefits table (bolding mine):

ALL - Accor Live Limitless takes you further, with more points to earn during your stay and beyond. So how does it work? Rack up points at any of our 30 hotel brands. 24/7. Any time, anywhere. Earn one point for every euro spent—from a tasting menu while you enjoy an exotic vista to after-work drinks a stone's throw from your front door—and turn your points into passion with limitless experiences.
I hope it's just sloppy wording but you never know...
gilbertaue likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.