Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2019, 1:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I think there’s some confusion here. There is no carryover of any sort with LCAH (or ALL). A carryover system in airlines or hotel programs is when your “excess” of status points is transferred to the following year and so you don’t start the new year at 0.
For example with LCAH, the platinum threshold is 14,000 points. If a member was earning 16,000 status points during the year, if there was a carryover system, 2000 status points would be carried over to the following year and so the member would have only 12,000 to earn to requalify for Platinum. But, as said, there is no carryover of status points with LCAH or ALL. The counters of status points are reseted to 0 on 01/01.
tris06 likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 1:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kiwimac99
No. This year only they carry over. See previous Accor comms.

"The bar for achieving Diamond status is 26,000 Status Points in a single calendar year, although to help kick-start the Diamond tier, "status points earned in 2019 will count for qualification of Diamond status in 2020."
Everything usually resets 31 December. If you're X status by then, your status carries over.
This is not a carryover (see the explanation in my post above). The status you have on 01/01 in year N is earned based on your activity the year N-1.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 4:34 am

I can't find the email but Accor absolutely DID say that to help launch the new tiers, points earned in 19 would carry over to 20.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 5:00 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
I can't find the email but Accor absolutely DID say that to help launch the new tiers, points earned in 19 would carry over to 20.
You interpreted wrongly, that sentence is telling you whatever status point you earn in 2019 will determine you status in 2020, not carry forward.

The word for point or night carry over usually called "rollover"
Goldorak likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 2:31 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Indeed they did, but it was basically just a confusing way of saying that the points you earn in 2019 will determine your 2020 status.
tris06 and Firsttime4me2 like this.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 10:12 am

Programs: ALL Platinum
checking the ALL website – 25hours not mentioned anymore to participate

Haven't I read earlier this year that 25hours was also to join ALL with 2020 (apart from the obviously fully Accor owned 25hours Gare du Nord Paris, a former Mercure and already taking part in LeClub)? I checked the new ALL website and did not see the 25hours logo anymore there …
Old Nov 24, 2019, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by frechen
Haven't I read earlier this year that 25hours was also to join ALL with 2020 (apart from the obviously fully Accor owned 25hours Gare du Nord Paris, a former Mercure and already taking part in LeClub)? I checked the new ALL website and did not see the 25hours logo anymore there …
It's in the list of brands at the bottom of the page, although it isn't mentioned in the section about new brands so there is still so hope. And I hope it will earn "normal" rate of points not the reduced one like the newly added brands from Mantra....

Old Dec 3, 2019, 10:41 pm
R2

I received an email today:

Today is the day. The new loyalty programme has arrived. Discover a world of limitless experiences. Once-in-a-lifetime travel. Fine dining. Live entertainment. New hotel brands that redefine accommodation. More points, around the corner and around the globe.
I read it I can now earn points for stays at e.g. Movenpick hotels. What about status benefits?
Old Dec 4, 2019, 12:36 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
ALL is definitely not working well yet. I've just done the online check-in for a Pullman hotel and received a weird note that my rate (advance rate bed and breakfast) is not eligible for earning points. SInce when?? I sincerely hope this is a mistake.

Old Dec 4, 2019, 12:41 am

website works wel
only two small chances
i become female and welcomed with buon giorno half way start was hallo
greetings cornelis
Old Dec 4, 2019, 4:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by EcotoneHR
ALL is definitely not working well yet. I've just done the online check-in for a Pullman hotel and received a weird note that my rate (advance rate bed and breakfast) is not eligible for earning points. SInce when?? I sincerely hope this is a mistake.

I have had that happen on a few reservations recently but thye points did post anyway.
EcotoneHR likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 4:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by nkob
website works wel
only two small chances
i become female and welcomed with buon giorno half way start was hallo
greetings cornelis
The new website turned Russian for me halfway through the booking process.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 5:09 am

Programs: BA & Accor Gold | Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wilsnunn
Yay. Language changes are part of the fun of Accor IT. After years of booking multiple hotels and experiencing all sorts of languages, I think I have learned more than I ever did in school. Who knew Accor had branched out into (unwanted) education...?
hotel_user likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by wilsnunn
Its the quid pro quo Putin demanded for keeping the Elysee Palace supplied with caviar
Old Dec 4, 2019, 4:23 pm

Was excited baout earning points at Accor restaurants and abrs with the new ALL system, it seems that it is only working in a small number of palces at the moment, lets hope it inproves:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...zxs/edit#gid=0

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.