Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2020, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
Based on the list, Sofitel Hamburg, Sofitel Legend the Grand Amsterdam and most of the Novotels in London are excluded, too.
sofitel London ST James too
very bad !
wkndtraveler likes this.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 9:04 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Based on the list, Sofitel Hamburg, Sofitel Legend the Grand Amsterdam and most of the Novotels in London are excluded, too.
This is terrible. They offer lame weekend breakfast benefit, and yet still try to avoid giving it.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 9:22 am

Why would you all be surprised? Let’s not talk about service and benefits with French. They will forced the weak to obey and them to disobey and never lead by example. 😬
Old Jan 3, 2020, 9:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
I think that the "head office" noticed that other hotel chains had "more" membership and status levels and then they decided to copy .... without any thought.

Would have been better to have Platinum for Life and a co branded Credit Card than this .....

There WAS aspiration to get Diamond, but none now.

I will add that there is a positive about Accor ALL, as you can easily contact someone at the hotel you want to book, by e mail. That's almost impossible at other chains ( such as Hilton )
Old Jan 4, 2020, 12:12 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Now the world has more continents, but Singapore, Brazil, French Polynesia and basically everywhere in the world is now in Europe... Anyway, the best part is the free breakfast at those Ibis Styles that have breakfast included in all rates anyway (the ones I saw on the lists do).

Also, all kinds of alphabetic sorting went out through the window. Good luck finding a country on the list.

By the way - Italy still has better breakfast benefits than Spain and Portugal, where Accor's offer is NOTHING.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 3:57 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
I had a stay in the final days of December when I was still Gold. January 1st I was downgraded to Silver. Sure enough, the stay of December posted with the Silver Accelerator bonus instead of the Gold.
It is really pathethic. I think I haven't had a single stay post correctly in one go last year.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 7:13 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
It seems like those accelerator bonus is based on your status after the last stay completed.

I got plt accelerator bonus for my last stay.
gold status on check in and that stay supposedly bring me to plt.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 9:41 am

The Pullman finally offered me breakfasts and the manager told me that Accor had until 3/31/2020 to make a decision. Indeed, Pullman FR and MGallery FR which are majority franchisees refuse this ...
wkndtraveler and hotel_user like this.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 10:06 am
Accor Contributor Badge

The tail doth wag the dog me thinks .....
Old Jan 4, 2020, 8:00 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
I would have expected some sort of email congratulating the achievement of new Diamond status and explaining the new benefits that are not many.

The complimentary breakfast for example: how to book it? I can't find a single rate that would show this benefit.
If it's like the Asia Pacific breakfast, you don't book it. You just go - and they shouldn't charge for it. Occasionally I have had a charge but they just remove it if needed.

Of course, given that not all hotels are participating (by the look of things), just ask at the hotel.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 4:10 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by perthite
If it's like the Asia Pacific breakfast, you don't book it. You just go - and they shouldn't charge for it. Occasionally I have had a charge but they just remove it if needed.

Of course, given that not all hotels are participating (by the look of things), just ask at the hotel.
If only a hotel would reply...

I have emailed five days ago to one hotel where I'm considering staying at but haven't received any reply. I guess they don't know either. And I really wouldn't like to start arguing at the hotel if they try to charge for the breakfast.

Also, it's not very customer friendly that I have to first find out which hotels offer the benefit and which not and only after this search for hotels in a city I'm going to and compare the options.

As there seems to be so many hotels that don't offer the complimentary breakfast I can't remember all of them in one read and therefor every time I'm about to book a stay I have see that list of participating hotels first.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 4:45 am
R2

If only a hotel would reply...
It maybe faster to ask here at FT...if you're lucky someone with status have stayed at the hotel recently...
Old Jan 5, 2020, 10:22 am

Or just call them
Old Jan 5, 2020, 10:36 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
First stay of the year as Diamond member in Pullman in Brazil

No upgrade as "not available"
Free breakfast for this morning was not mentioned...
Old Jan 5, 2020, 11:15 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by matmatlr
First stay of the year as Diamond member in Pullman in Brazil

No upgrade as "not available"
Free breakfast for this morning was not mentioned...

Sorry to have the report.

Diamond is such an aspirational level

There is now no hope for us poor Platinums.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.