Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MS02113
Room Types

• Deluxe Suite
    Standard 430 square-foot, two-room suite with one king or two double beds. Some available with sofa bed (as opposed to standard sofa); contact hotel to secure.
  • Hudson River-View Suite
    Same floor plan as Deluxe Suite, but with views across the Irish Hunger Memorial to Hudson River. Room numbers ending in 24 through 28. As with Deluxe Suites, some furnished with sofa beds.
  • Executive Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Deluxe Suite, includes larger living area, larger bathroom with both shower and soaking tub, and walk-in closet in bedroom. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Luxury Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Executive Suite, includes larger living area with dining table and guest bathroom, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Conrad Suite
    1,500 square-foot, top-floor corner suite with one king bed. Includes large living area with guest bathroom, separate dining room, office with iMac and HDTV, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and Jacuzzi tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
Hilton Honors Benefits

• Gold and Diamond members receive room upgrade, based on availability.
  • Gold members receive choice of daily complimentary breakfast or 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • Diamond members receive both daily complimentary breakfast and 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • For eligible members, complimentary breakfast is served at Atrio restaurant:
    • On weekdays, members receive choice of set Hilton Honors menu or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu. Hilton Honors breakfast menu as follows:
      • Choice of fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice
      • Choice of French press coffee or loose leaf tea
      • Choice of one of the following:
        • Basket of assorted pastries
        • House-made coconut and sunflower seed granola with organic Greek yogurt, nuts, seasonal berries
        • Seasonal fresh fruit and berries
        • Irish oatmeal with cinnamon, vanilla, caramelized banana, seasonal berries
        • Scrambled eggs bruschetta with ciabatta rustica, tomato, basil, chives, Vincotto balsamic vinegar
    • On weekends and holidays, members receive choice of hot breakfast buffet or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu.
Dining and Shopping

Transportation

• Several subway lines within walking distance:
  • Downtown Connection, a free shuttle service with 36 stops throughout downtown Manhattan, stops directly in front of hotel at North End Avenue and Murray Street. Operates seven days a week (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day) from 10:00 a.m. through 7:30 p.m.
Conrad Stuffed Animal
"Hudson the Bull"
Print Wikipost

Conrad New York Downtown {US-NY}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2012, 2:13 pm

As much I would like to stay at the conrad instead of other substandard hilton hotels in ny, the location is terrible for getting around in that there is no metro station close by ie within 2-3 minutes.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by SPBanker
^

Decided to book a weekend stay in June. I quite like the area, and as Alex has pointed out, the public transportation takes you pretty much anywhere you want to go.

Glad to hear! We look forward to having you in June
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by ironmanjay
As much I would like to stay at the conrad instead of other substandard hilton hotels in ny, the location is terrible for getting around in that there is no metro station close by ie within 2-3 minutes.
Hello!

I have responded to similar inquiries in previous pages of this forum. That is a misconception about our location - We are actually located just a few blocks (5-6 minutes walking at the most) from the 1, 2, 3, A, C and E subway lines, a 7-8 minute walk from the PATH trains, and a free downtown shuttle bus called the "Downtown Connection" stop all throughout the day directly in front of our hotel. If you prefer taxis, they stop in front of our hotel throughout the day and night, which I can honestly vouch for.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, I would be happy to answer them

Thank you,
Alex
Marketing Manager at the Conrad New York
Old Mar 29, 2012, 5:42 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
What benefits do you extend to the HH Diamond members since you don't have an executive lounge ?
Somewhat related: I booked 2 doubles deluxe suite. If there's space, I think I would be upgraded to 2 doubles superior suite as HH Gold. Am I right? There is no "hidden" category (nicer view etc.) between them? (And I do know that superior = high floor.)
Old Mar 29, 2012, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
What benefits do you extend to the HH Diamond members since you don't have an executive lounge ?
HH Diamond Members will receive upgrades to preferred rooms, 1,000 Hilton HHonors® Bonus Points per stay and Continental Breakfast. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex
Old Mar 29, 2012, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by SPBanker
Somewhat related: I booked 2 doubles deluxe suite. If there's space, I think I would be upgraded to 2 doubles superior suite as HH Gold. Am I right? There is no "hidden" category (nicer view etc.) between them? (And I do know that superior = high floor.)
You are correct! Diamond HHonors guests will receive upgrades to preferred rooms, based on availability for the entire stay at the time of check-in. The next category up would be Superior, which is on a higher floor as you mentioned.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 7:12 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by AlexMktgMgr
You are correct! Diamond HHonors guests will receive upgrades to preferred rooms, based on availability for the entire stay at the time of check-in. The next category up would be Superior, which is on a higher floor as you mentioned.
Great, thanks for the speedy response.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 5:04 am

Originally Posted by flaii
Hi Alex,

I've really enjoyed the couple of Conrads I've stayed in (Hong Kong and Chicago), and hope to stay at your property sometime soon. A very important question ... will there be any stuffed toys offered to customers, like at other Conrads?

Thank you!
It's a ... BULL!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conrad...82602418456448

There is a contest to name it/him.

Next year, bear?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 2:02 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
NO bears, darn it - too many already! In fact, I already proposed the name "Markie the Bull" hoping for some bull market of some kind...

Alex, thanks for lurking here and helping us out with information on this interesting new property in New York! ^
Old Apr 3, 2012, 2:45 pm

Any chance there will be some points and money awards opening up on this property, especially considering the low introductory rates being offered? Would like to stay here for a week soon, but can't justify 50K points per night in New York with some much competition out there. (i.e. W Hoboken is only 12,000 points per night through Starwood for an equally inconvenient location).
Old Apr 3, 2012, 5:02 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTP, HH Dia
Originally Posted by vertosman
Any chance there will be some points and money awards opening up on this property, especially considering the low introductory rates being offered? Would like to stay here for a week soon, but can't justify 50K points per night in New York with some much competition out there. (i.e. W Hoboken is only 12,000 points per night through Starwood for an equally inconvenient location).
Wouldn't mind seeing a cash + points either, but.... If you're staying for a week on a GLON award, it's 262.5k HHonors points vs 72k Starpoints (5th night's free with SPG). Plenty of people here would value 72k Starpoints above 262.5k HHonors points (I got em worth about the same), and I'm guessing most people would prefer downtown to Hoboken.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 7:25 am

Hi Alex,

I stayed at a Conrad (Chicago) for the first time last fall and was very impressed. I am therefore keen to try out the NY Conrad and after doing a quick "Google Street View" of the area, I'm more than satisfied with the location, despite what some have posted here.

I'm an HH Gold member. If I book for 7 nights in early June (probably 1st-8th), will I be eligible for any kind of upgrade - higher floor, breakfast etc? I already registered for the double points which I think are available for a stay at this time...

Thanks for your help - looking forward to my third trip to NYC!

Ken
Old Apr 5, 2012, 9:29 am

Programs: UA MM, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTP, HH Dia
Originally Posted by AlexMktgMgr
Checking in tonight. Paid rez, booked Deluxe Suite. Showing me in a Superior Suite online now. Looking forward to trying out the hotel-- will report back next week.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by KenGee
Hi Alex,

I stayed at a Conrad (Chicago) for the first time last fall and was very impressed. I am therefore keen to try out the NY Conrad and after doing a quick "Google Street View" of the area, I'm more than satisfied with the location, despite what some have posted here.

I'm an HH Gold member. If I book for 7 nights in early June (probably 1st-8th), will I be eligible for any kind of upgrade - higher floor, breakfast etc? I already registered for the double points which I think are available for a stay at this time...

Thanks for your help - looking forward to my third trip to NYC!

Ken
Hi Ken,

We look forward to having you in June! That is a beautiful time to visit New York City and our rooftop bar will be open by then.

To answer your question, Gold members receive upgrades based on availability.

Please let me know if you have any other questions before your visit!

Best Regards,
Alex
Old Apr 5, 2012, 5:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP/Hilton Diamond/Marriott Platinum/Hertz Pres. Circle/Avis Grand Wizard/Wife's Favorite Husband
Looking forward to trying out the hotel 18-21. April with my wife.

Stayed at the Conrad in Bangkok and the one in Koh Samui a few times so far.

My wife is looking forward to adding a 3rd animal to her "Conrad Zoo Collection".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.