Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MS02113
Room Types

• Deluxe Suite
    Standard 430 square-foot, two-room suite with one king or two double beds. Some available with sofa bed (as opposed to standard sofa); contact hotel to secure.
  • Hudson River-View Suite
    Same floor plan as Deluxe Suite, but with views across the Irish Hunger Memorial to Hudson River. Room numbers ending in 24 through 28. As with Deluxe Suites, some furnished with sofa beds.
  • Executive Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Deluxe Suite, includes larger living area, larger bathroom with both shower and soaking tub, and walk-in closet in bedroom. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Luxury Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Executive Suite, includes larger living area with dining table and guest bathroom, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Conrad Suite
    1,500 square-foot, top-floor corner suite with one king bed. Includes large living area with guest bathroom, separate dining room, office with iMac and HDTV, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and Jacuzzi tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
Hilton Honors Benefits

• Gold and Diamond members receive room upgrade, based on availability.
  • Gold members receive choice of daily complimentary breakfast or 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • Diamond members receive both daily complimentary breakfast and 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • For eligible members, complimentary breakfast is served at Atrio restaurant:
    • On weekdays, members receive choice of set Hilton Honors menu or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu. Hilton Honors breakfast menu as follows:
      • Choice of fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice
      • Choice of French press coffee or loose leaf tea
      • Choice of one of the following:
        • Basket of assorted pastries
        • House-made coconut and sunflower seed granola with organic Greek yogurt, nuts, seasonal berries
        • Seasonal fresh fruit and berries
        • Irish oatmeal with cinnamon, vanilla, caramelized banana, seasonal berries
        • Scrambled eggs bruschetta with ciabatta rustica, tomato, basil, chives, Vincotto balsamic vinegar
    • On weekends and holidays, members receive choice of hot breakfast buffet or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu.
Dining and Shopping

Transportation

• Several subway lines within walking distance:
  • Downtown Connection, a free shuttle service with 36 stops throughout downtown Manhattan, stops directly in front of hotel at North End Avenue and Murray Street. Operates seven days a week (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day) from 10:00 a.m. through 7:30 p.m.
Conrad Stuffed Animal
"Hudson the Bull"
Print Wikipost

Conrad New York Downtown {US-NY}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2012, 9:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold, CAM Card
We were staying at the Millenium Hilton earlier this week. As background, we had originally booked a 2-day reward stay at the new Conrad New York, but its opening was delayed to mid-March. So a few weeks ago, the reservations agent at the Conrad asked us if we wanted to be rebooked at the Millenium.

During our first evening at the Millenium, something unexpectedly very nice occurred. We received a cheese and fruit tray and bottle of wine with a nice note from the Conrad New York reservations agent, again apologizing for their inability to accomodate us. We'll definitely try them out when we next visit NYC.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by jefftiger
We were staying at the Millenium Hilton earlier this week. As background, we had originally booked a 2-day reward stay at the new Conrad New York, but its opening was delayed to mid-March. So a few weeks ago, the reservations agent at the Conrad asked us if we wanted to be rebooked at the Millenium.

During our first evening at the Millenium, something unexpectedly very nice occurred. We received a cheese and fruit tray and bottle of wine with a nice note from the Conrad New York reservations agent, again apologizing for their inability to accomodate us. We'll definitely try them out when we next visit NYC.
^ Very nice move by the Conrad.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 10:57 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
I'm amazed that with (in theory) less than 10 days until opening, the only pictures on the website are two artist renderings of the room interiors and of the outside. And no indication of a lounge. I would guess there will be none, as they have no "executive" room types.

I'm a big fan of the Conrad brand but the location stinks for a leisure stay in NYC.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 2:17 pm

Any updates? Does anyone know if they opened today?

Thank you,

PedroNY
Old Mar 19, 2012, 2:43 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, TK Elite+ *G, ClubCarlson Gold, PC Platinum, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum, LH MM
On Facebook: opens today.... 4 Hour ago:

LINK....
Old Mar 19, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold, CAM Card
Also confirmed in an e-mail received today from the hotel's revenue analyst. We may try to stay there when my wife and I return to New York City in May for a brief stay.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:47 am

Post Conrad New York opened on March 19, 2012

Indulge in one of Conrad New York’s 463 oversized guest suites. Each features WiFi access, flat-screen TV’s, espresso machines and a 2-room contemporary layout with separate living and sleeping areas.
http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/h...ons/index.html

Discover this contemporary, 463-suite hotel adjacent to Hudson River Park and near the Financial District and other prominent neighborhoods such as TriBeCa and SoHo. Expect contemporary accommodations starting at a generous 430 sq. ft. with integrated technology, WiFi and two flat-screen HD televisions.

Admire the monumental art of Sol LeWitt in the atrium of this New York City luxury hotel. Taste the Mediterranean influences in dishes from Atrio. Shop for New York gifts and luxury lifestyle goods at Accents New York, Bloom, Vintry Wines, Battery Place Market or Artsee Eyewear. Or escape to the seasonal rooftop bar for a summer cocktail and a brilliant Hudson River vantage point.

Take advantage of the hotel’s location near Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange and the new World Trade Center to coordinate business meetings. Host a conference or social event in 30,000 sq. ft. Enjoy the innovative cuisine of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Events, the exclusive food and beverage partner of the hotel’s onsite conference and event facilities.

Work out in the 24-hour, lobby level fitness center outfitted with LifeFitness cardiovascular and strength training equipment.

Conrad New York, which will house a private green roof, is pursuing Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program.
www.conradnewyork.com
Old Mar 22, 2012, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by PedroNY
Any updates? Does anyone know if they opened today?

Thank you,

PedroNY
Yes they had the Grand Opening on Monday >> Like their Facebook page and you will see all of the updates and videos as well as Photos...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conrad...82602418456448
Old Mar 22, 2012, 2:21 pm

Conrad New York Update

Hi All,

I am pleased to say the Conrad New York had its official grand opening this past Monday, March 19th. The hotel looks stunning - feel free to check out the below links that provide detailed coverage about the new hotel along with some great imagery:

http://downtownmagazinenyc.com/conra...ery-park-city/

http://mediagallery.usatoday.com/Con...s+in+NYC/G3549

http://blog.downtownny.com/2012/03/c...-at-the-conrad

http://tribecacitizen.com/2012/03/20...ew-york-hotel/

If you don't already, please 'Like' our Facebook Page for updated images and all information regarding the brand new hotel:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conrad...48?ref=tn_tnmn

I also want to share this link to our website that features local attractions in the area. As a personal resident of Lower Manhattan, I can honestly vouch for the endless activities in this area - Including fine-dining, historical and iconic New York attractions, and gorgeous river views:

http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/h...ons-guide.html

Our new website will also be launching any day www.conradnewyork.com
We hope to see you all soon!

Alexandra
Marketing Manager at the Conrad New York
Old Mar 22, 2012, 8:39 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Stripe
I'm amazed that with (in theory) less than 10 days until opening, the only pictures on the website are two artist renderings of the room interiors and of the outside. And no indication of a lounge. I would guess there will be none, as they have no "executive" room types.

I'm a big fan of the Conrad brand but the location stinks for a leisure stay in NYC.
Location appears to be close to the W Hotel - Downtown that opened in 2011. We stayed at W Hotel few months after it opend and location stinks. So, I am not too hyped about this conrad either
Old Mar 23, 2012, 3:53 am

Programs: QF SG
Welcome Alexandra

Welcome to the forum Alexandra. It will be good to have some local insights when it comes to this property.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by bacook
Welcome to the forum Alexandra. It will be good to have some local insights when it comes to this property.
Thank you! I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have, just ask
Old Mar 23, 2012, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by sjuhawk_jd
Location appears to be close to the W Hotel - Downtown that opened in 2011. We stayed at W Hotel few months after it opend and location stinks. So, I am not too hyped about this conrad either
I just wanted to clarify about our location. We are actually located in Battery Park City, not the Financial District like the W (even though it is only a short walk away). Adjacent to our building alone is 3 brand new Danny Meyer eateries including the renowned North End Grill, an 11-screen Regal Movie Theater, Francois Payard Bakery, Artsee Eyewear, Bloom Florists, the infamous Harry's Italian, Battery Place Market, an Asian-fusion restaurant called Wei West, a healthy and delicious restaurant called Beans & Greens and more. This is all just right downstairs from our Hotel. I also need to mention our Rooftop Bar because the views you find from there are like no where else in the city. You can walk one block from our Hotel and experience the World Financial Center and all its shopping and dining outlets and Battery Park's Esplanade that features basketball courts and amazing river views including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Just 3 blocks from our Hotel is Tribeca, home to a plethora of Celebrities that live in New York, and accessibility to some of the best shops, restaurants and nightlife in the City. The Financial District is located just East of us, about a 15 minute walk, where you can go to Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry. Transportation is also extremely accessible - We have the 1,2, 3, A, C E subway lines just 3 blocks away, the Downtown Connection free shuttle bus stops directly in front of our hotel, and The PATH to New Jersey is a 5 to 7 minute walk away.

I truly hope you will come visit us at The Conrad New York to experience firsthand this growing, vibrant and fun location! Please let me know if you have any questions at all, I would be more than happy to help.

Thank you,
Alex
Old Mar 23, 2012, 5:55 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Does your property have an executive lounge?
Old Mar 24, 2012, 8:49 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Conrad New York has "Conrad Opening Sale" rate, code P6. (Only good on weekends, though.) Takes 25% of BAR until September 3. Not bad, as I need be in New York June 22-24... Plus double points! Hmm. Any reviews yet? And yes, we all know the location.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.