Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MS02113
Room Types

• Deluxe Suite
    Standard 430 square-foot, two-room suite with one king or two double beds. Some available with sofa bed (as opposed to standard sofa); contact hotel to secure.
  • Hudson River-View Suite
    Same floor plan as Deluxe Suite, but with views across the Irish Hunger Memorial to Hudson River. Room numbers ending in 24 through 28. As with Deluxe Suites, some furnished with sofa beds.
  • Executive Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Deluxe Suite, includes larger living area, larger bathroom with both shower and soaking tub, and walk-in closet in bedroom. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Luxury Suite
    700+ square-foot, two-room corner suite with one king bed. Compared to Executive Suite, includes larger living area with dining table and guest bathroom, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
  • Conrad Suite
    1,500 square-foot, top-floor corner suite with one king bed. Includes large living area with guest bathroom, separate dining room, office with iMac and HDTV, and large master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and Jacuzzi tub. May be adjoined to Deluxe Suite to add second bedroom.
Hilton Honors Benefits

• Gold and Diamond members receive room upgrade, based on availability.
  • Gold members receive choice of daily complimentary breakfast or 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • Diamond members receive both daily complimentary breakfast and 1,000 bonus points per stay.
  • For eligible members, complimentary breakfast is served at Atrio restaurant:
    • On weekdays, members receive choice of set Hilton Honors menu or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu. Hilton Honors breakfast menu as follows:
      • Choice of fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice
      • Choice of French press coffee or loose leaf tea
      • Choice of one of the following:
        • Basket of assorted pastries
        • House-made coconut and sunflower seed granola with organic Greek yogurt, nuts, seasonal berries
        • Seasonal fresh fruit and berries
        • Irish oatmeal with cinnamon, vanilla, caramelized banana, seasonal berries
        • Scrambled eggs bruschetta with ciabatta rustica, tomato, basil, chives, Vincotto balsamic vinegar
    • On weekends and holidays, members receive choice of hot breakfast buffet or $20/person credit (up to two people) toward àla carte menu.
Dining and Shopping

Transportation

• Several subway lines within walking distance:
  • Downtown Connection, a free shuttle service with 36 stops throughout downtown Manhattan, stops directly in front of hotel at North End Avenue and Murray Street. Operates seven days a week (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day) from 10:00 a.m. through 7:30 p.m.
Conrad Stuffed Animal
"Hudson the Bull"
Print Wikipost

Conrad New York Downtown {US-NY}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2011, 3:08 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, BAEC
bumping this thread up to see if anyone has any updates!
Old Jun 30, 2011, 11:45 am

Update from Conrad New York

Conrad New York Update: Construction is in progress now with the hotel.. currently the Shake Shack Battery Park -one of the onsite restaurants within the hotel is open..

Here is the Hotel Press update::>>
Scheduled to open late 2011, the Conrad New York will be the fifth Conrad to open in the United States and the first in New York City.

Located near New York City's Financial District, our upscale hotel offers 463 luxuriously appointed guestrooms with magnificent views of the Hudson River. The Conrad New York is conveniently located near Lower Manhattan's historic landmarks and popular attractions such as One World Trade Center, The World Financial Center, New York Stock Exchange, City Hall, Trinity Church, South Street Seaport, Battery Park and the trendy neighborhoods of TriBeCa, SoHo, Greenwich Village and the Meatpacking District.

The Conrad New York offers a new standard of luxury, featuring spacious guestrooms that average over 420 square feet / 39 square meters. Ergonomically adapt the guestroom to fit your personal standards with our one-touch, in-room integrated technology and unparalleled amenities. Our deluxe rooms serve as the ultimate retreat in which to plan your business day and relax at the end of the day. Contemporary designs by KPF Associates, Monica Ponce de Leon and Jill Greaves Design

Style, Technology and functionality combine to create an ideal environment for gatherings both business and social. The thoughtful design Conrad New York's Meeting and Conference space boast over 22,000 square feet of adaptable meeting space. Open plan pre-function space bathed in natural light is the ideal access point to 13 meeting rooms with the largest ballroom boasting 5, 800 square feet.

The Conrad New York highlights include three upcoming restaurants from renowned New York City restaurateur Danny Meyer, whose Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG) owns the beloved Gramercy Tavern, Eleven Madison Park and Maialino, among others. In the fourth quarter of 2011, Meyer's USHG will open its second Blue Smoke, a Shake Shack and North End Grill, the newest addition to the collection of USHG options.

Fast Facts

463 Contemporary Designed Guestrooms
22,000 Square feet of Meeting Space
A 5,800 square foot Grand Ballroom
Upscale dining & Beverage outlets
Seasonal Rooftop Bar

http://conradhotels1.hilton.com/en/c...els.do#newyork
Old Nov 2, 2011, 2:45 am

Any news on whether they will have an exec floor? Completely forgot the OH was Gold HH.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 3:13 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
It's only now taking bookings for room stays from February 2012 onward even as it is still saying it will be opening in late 2011.

At least they decided to keep it as an all-suites property even with the overhaul.

Nothing I've come across indicates anything about an Executive Floor with lounge to correspond to it.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold, CAM Card
As of today, it appears that the earliest one can book at the new Conrad is March 1. My wife needs to be in New York the following week, so I used two certificates that expire at the end of April to book a two-night stay. Hopefully, the opening really will take place on the 1st of March.

One of our best stays at a Hilton (or any property) was a reward stay at the Queenstown, NZ Hilton during its soft opening last May. Everyone was anxious to do well by us and we really enjoyed ourselves. I hope that the new Conrad New York will be similarly interested in ensuring a smooth opening.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 2:10 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold; Hilton Diamond; National C ar Executive Elite
Originally Posted by jefftiger
As of today, it appears that the earliest one can book at the new Conrad is March 1. My wife needs to be in New York the following week, so I used two certificates that expire at the end of April to book a two-night stay. Hopefully, the opening really will take place on the 1st of March.

One of our best stays at a Hilton (or any property) was a reward stay at the Queenstown, NZ Hilton during its soft opening last May. Everyone was anxious to do well by us and we really enjoyed ourselves. I hope that the new Conrad New York will be similarly interested in ensuring a smooth opening.
Unless they are reconfiguring the layout, despite being an all suites former ES, the rooms are very small...which is typical NYC. I've stayed there as an ES a few times...the view of the river is kind of obstructed by the apts across the street...good view of a playground tho

area is a bit lively, but nothing like actual TriBeCa, Greenwich village or soho.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 4:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Originally Posted by Hotel_junkie
Unless they are reconfiguring the layout, despite being an all suites former ES, the rooms are very small...which is typical NYC. I've stayed there as an ES a few times...the view of the river is kind of obstructed by the apts across the street...good view of a playground tho

area is a bit lively, but nothing like actual TriBeCa, Greenwich village or soho.
Maybe i had upgrades I was not aware of, but never found the space to be small like a typical nyc room, when an ES. The bathrooms were smaller than the millenium hilton, and i do hope those are reconfigured in the remodel.

Its proximity to WFC and the area during the week is its main attraction. It is also in great location for transit access. There isnt much around otherwise, although the attached movie theater can be a convenient option when you just dont want to go out.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:53 am

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Discretion is the better part of valor.

Last edited by pauleeepaul; Mar 24, 2012 at 5:30 pm
Old Dec 28, 2011, 9:52 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold; Hilton Diamond; National C ar Executive Elite
Originally Posted by GoingAway
Maybe i had upgrades I was not aware of, but never found the space to be small like a typical nyc room, when an ES. The bathrooms were smaller than the millenium hilton, and i do hope those are reconfigured in the remodel.

Its proximity to WFC and the area during the week is its main attraction. It is also in great location for transit access. There isnt much around otherwise, although the attached movie theater can be a convenient option when you just dont want to go out.
When I said small, I meant it as a relative term vs. Other ES in the country ...for NYC the ES rooms are big because of the suite configuration...just don't expect your kids to be able to run around..and I would expect the sofa bed would take up much of the living space...that's how small the ES NYC was IMHO.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 1:54 pm

Location: Kailua, Hawaii. USA - UA 2P, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
Thumbs down Conrad New York Opening delayed

I made a reservation on the Hilton website from Feb 7-11, 2012. Noticed when checking recently that you could not make reservation until March 1st. Called the Conrad NY reservation number and the customer agent said that yes they are having construction delays and any stays in February MAY be in jeopardy. No firm decision yet if they would be open by 3 February as originally advertised but they recommened to book a backup hotel in case. That is bad news because at this late stage I cannot get a comparable 2 bed suite at the price I reserved at Conrad NY. DB TS was available when I first reserved the Conrad at $25 more per night but now it is $125 more per night. I am thinking of complaining to Hilton to book me at another hotel with comparable room at the same price since they confirmed my reservation. Has anyone run into this kind of problem and what did you do?
Old Dec 30, 2011, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Son
I made a reservation on the Hilton website from Feb 7-11, 2012. Noticed when checking recently that you could not make reservation until March 1st. Called the Conrad NY reservation number and the customer agent said that yes they are having construction delays and any stays in February MAY be in jeopardy. No firm decision yet if they would be open by 3 February as originally advertised but they recommened to book a backup hotel in case. That is bad news because at this late stage I cannot get a comparable 2 bed suite at the price I reserved at Conrad NY. DB TS was available when I first reserved the Conrad at $25 more per night but now it is $125 more per night. I am thinking of complaining to Hilton to book me at another hotel with comparable room at the same price since they confirmed my reservation. Has anyone run into this kind of problem and what did you do?
i've run into similar problems with new properties before....they have always put me up in the same room type in a similar or better hotel....
Old Jan 17, 2012, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
i've run into similar problems with new properties before....they have always put me up in the same room type in a similar or better hotel....
I booked a Superior suite for opening night and they sent me an email today that they will not be open Feb 1. They weren't very helpful offering nothing besides booking me at the Millennium or Waldorf hotels at publicly available rates. On the phone they were even less helpful. I hope this isn't indicative of the service that will be at the hotel because it looks like it going to be a really nice property.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 7:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold, CAM Card
Being a nervous sort, I checked availability for the Conrad New York a few nights ago and saw that reservations are now not being taken prior to 19 March. Since I have reservations for 5 March, I became a bit worried. I e-mailed the reservations desk using the address on their website and received a very pleasant reply from one of their employees stating that she still thought that they'd be open in very early March and that my reservation was still okay. She did say that she would rebook me at another NYC property if necessary.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 1:44 am

Programs: HH Diamond, TK Elite+ *G, ClubCarlson Gold, PC Platinum, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum, LH MM
Do anyone know when the Condrad NY will open? Have a reservation at the beginning of april.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 2:40 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by SerocoOl
Do anyone know when the Condrad NY will open? Have a reservation at the beginning of april.
At the moment they approve reservations starting March 19.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.