Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2017, 10:34 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by Ms.O
How long is too long to be on hold as a lowly silver? I've been on hold now for 4.5 hours and I have lost track of how many times I have tried to do the avios upgrade online.
Four and a half hours? I hate to say it but I very much doubt there is anyone on the other end.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 12:15 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
"Customize my Trip" doesn't work anymore on BE and NL BA.com versions?
Every time I try to use it I get redirected to the old flight+hotel form.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 4:34 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Innocent Abroad
Hooray
Is it working for you too?
Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:33 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by jms_uk
Is it working for you too?
Yes.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 2:42 pm

Trying to book an award flight (Tokyo - Osaka on JAL) for the past two days. Always get a 'redemption booking error' at the very last step. Frustrating.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 8:05 am
Company Representative

Originally Posted by sktnyc
Trying to book an award flight (Tokyo - Osaka on JAL) for the past two days. Always get a 'redemption booking error' at the very last step. Frustrating.

Hi,

we are aware of an issue with redemption flights internally on JAL and are currently working on a solution to this issue.

regards

Gavin
Old Jun 27, 2017, 1:30 am

Avios transfer issue, again

Not able to transfer Avios for 5 days now, reported but no development, same message appears
"Sorry, you cannot transfer Avios as there is a problem with our systems.
Please try again later."
Old Jun 27, 2017, 1:35 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Welcome to Flyertalk ndenysyuk, welcome to the BA forum, and I hope we will see more of you here. Thanks for raising this issue. It may be worth trying from the other end, and Avios.com tends to work fairly well. So if transferring from BA to IB, either try IB to pull them in, or move them temporarily into Avios.com.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 2:38 am

Thank you @corporate-wage-slave, but I'm on the receiving end waiting for my friend who is on the business trip to transfer some Avios to me so I can book a flight,has been waiting for 5 days now for BA to fix this.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 8:19 am

Is anyone else having problems logging in to BA.com today? I keep getting a message saying "The page you requested cannot be found," even for the home page.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 10:57 pm

Programs: BA*G, UA1K, SPG-P, HH-G, GP-D, IC-RA
Originally Posted by prof
Is anyone else having problems logging in to BA.com today? I keep getting a message saying "The page you requested cannot be found," even for the home page.
I think you can log in if you use another computer using different internet connection.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 5:27 am

Programs: BAEC
Out of interest is it just my browser? or does anyone else see the same homepage banner for the world sale, the red banner? Not quite an big issue but from a branding point of view, it looks like a 6 yr old designed it...not quite engaging sales marketing!!
Attached Images  
Old Jun 28, 2017, 6:28 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
No, not just you.

It's also on the new homepage

Old Jun 29, 2017, 3:39 am

Anyone else having problems with OLCI today? Getting the following error for LHR - NCE (so shouldn't need doc check etc):

Old Jun 29, 2017, 3:47 am

Programs: Hyatt: Plat, HH: Dia, Spg: Au, VS: Red, Accor: Plat, BAEC: Ag, Nordic Choice: Au
Originally Posted by markle
Anyone else having problems with OLCI today? Getting the following error for LHR - NCE (so shouldn't need doc check etc):
I was unable to check in via the app on android, just got a blank screen every time and had to hit the website on my laptop instead. However once checked in there I was able to display the boarding card on my phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.