Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2017, 4:36 pm

I'm getting the same error today trying to look up flight prices between London and Tampa.
Sorry

Sorry, there seems to be a technical problem. Please try again in a few minutes, and please contact us if it still doesn't work.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 4:57 pm

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold, / HHonours : Diamond ,
Confirmed, receiving the same error all day, trying to book NCL-LHR-MIA for next week.

Is this error only for US destinations? I have no idea, but I have been trying all day with this same error (not local pc issue defiantly BA server problem).

PS: Slightly out of context, but BA is a rolling disaster recently, what in the name of heaven is going on?

& while I’m in rant mode. Any FA's from BA reading, your colleagues outright rudeness to the Qatar crew on the LHR-NCL run yesterday was not pleasant to watch for anyone. This level of Professionalism does you no credit at all.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 5:17 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by bbar2000
Confirmed, receiving the same error all day, trying to book NCL-LHR-MIA for next week.

Is this error only for US destinations? I have no idea, but I have been trying all day with this same error (not local pc issue defiantly BA server problem)
Looks like it's for everywhere. Flight + Hotel prices up ok and my BAEC account works ok too but not flights on their own.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 5:37 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Added GMP to the list of airports not recognised by Avios search, even though JL flies there from HND.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 1:52 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
I am trying to book an avios booking and it errors out... quite frustrating. Tried all methods since yesterday. Calls to BA are not even going through

Sorry, we have been unable to complete your transaction at this time.

We're sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please contact your local British Airways office.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 2:01 am

Originally Posted by bbar2000
& while I’m in rant mode. Any FA's from BA reading, your colleagues outright rudeness to the Qatar crew on the LHR-NCL run yesterday was not pleasant to watch for anyone. This level of Professionalism does you no credit at all.
What happened?
Old Jul 8, 2017, 2:16 am

Programs: QR-G, TK-E , WY-G
another confirm, tried searching MIL-LHR-HKG with different browsers and IPs,and from the Executive Club search history, getting the usual sorry, we have been unable to complete your transaction at this time.We're sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please contact your local British Airways office.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 2:48 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Le Club Accorhotels Plat; Marriott Gold
Trying to book LHR-HAN for the second day (started last night) and the same error. will wait 30 more minutes and will fly with CX. Don't have time to wait for BA to get their act together...
Old Jul 8, 2017, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by tenn_ace
Trying to book LHR-HAN for the second day (started last night) and the same error. will wait 30 more minutes and will fly with CX. Don't have time to wait for BA to get their act together...
Why are you waiting?
Old Jul 8, 2017, 3:17 am

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
I can book via the App and online for GOT-LHR .. LHR-TXL separately.. also cannot book to the USA or to th Far East.. I receive the same "error" as everyone else.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App.. changed differed URL's.
Is this because of the going strike?
Attached Images  

Last edited by Flyiboy; Jul 8, 2017 at 3:18 am Reason: Adding additional comment
Old Jul 8, 2017, 3:19 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
I am trying to book JAL flight, and its not working - erroring out since yesterday...
Old Jul 8, 2017, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by AdamPD
I'm getting the same error today trying to look up flight prices between London and Tampa.
Sorry

Sorry, there seems to be a technical problem. Please try again in a few minutes, and please contact us if it still doesn't work.

It no longer gives me this error for flights out of Orlando, however it's giving me limited trip options and quoting $3200 for r/t in economy... I think it's still broken.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 8:29 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Can't use Avios for anything atm...

Old Jul 8, 2017, 9:39 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott GFL
I guess I have to add my troubles to the stack.

Trying to book Avios trip DFW-CVG using AA on BA website as I have done many times before. Get message stating
"Error
British Airways does not have traffic rights to operate directly between these two cities."
and I am taken to a page where I can start my trip search again.

Same happens when just trying to book and purchase with money.

Ha!

Get my phone out and I am able to book with either Avios or money using the app.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by AdamPD
Sorry

I've been having same problems ex jfk. Also...award tickets jfk-Lhr WTP upgrade to club with avios...are non existent for September...have not had that sort of problem for ages. Wonder if it's connected to other problems

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.