Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2016, 5:21 am

Programs: BAEC
This might be a change in functionality rather than a bug, but I can't find my companion vouchers on the My Executive Club page any more - there's no eVoucher section displayed so I can't see the status of current vouchers or the ones I've used. Is anyone else seeing that? I'll get in touch with the EC to investigate anyway.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 2:21 pm

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by ewand
I can't find my companion vouchers on the My Executive Club page any more - there's no eVoucher section displayed so I can't see the status of current vouchers or the ones I've used.
Try going to this post-PIN 'My eVouchers' page on ba.com: https://ba.com/travel/membership/exe..._gb?eId=188010

This is a generic link to everyone's vouchers (if they have/had any). The 188010 is a page ID.

They may still be invisible if it (a) it's the day of expiry (but it'll reappear later as expired) or (b) very old and expired or, (c) ba.com is playing silly games with the ECH eVoucher database.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 3:19 pm

Programs: BAEC
Thanks - that works; I actually noticed after posting the above, that I can get to my eVouchers from the Manage My Account page, but I'm curious as to why it's disappeared completely from the main page on https://www.britishairways.com/trave...count/execclub
Old Mar 1, 2016, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by ewand
... but I'm curious as to why it's disappeared completely from the main page on https://www.britishairways.com/trave...count/execclub
I think that must be a glitch. My surviving Amex voucher appears on my BAEC home page as expected.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 10:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I made a booking for three people travelling from London to Budapest on 25 March in Club Europe.

In Manage My Booking, it says that I've reserved 6 seats for the flight, two of which are the same (First attachment).

Opening the seat map, it shows a CE cabin of four rows, every seat occupied, and my seat, 5F, off the plan and "undefined". (Second attachment - I've removed the passengers' names).

It's been like this for about 36 hours. Does anyone have an explanation? Do I need to worry about the cabin being overbooked, or is it a glitch that will sort itself out? Should I call BA?
Attached Images   
Old Mar 1, 2016, 12:12 pm

Programs: BA, Miles and More, Flying Blue
Can't book "Young Adult" online

What is the technical reason for not being able to book for a "Young Adult" flying alone? I'm sure this can't be difficult to do? Or am I mistaken?
Old Mar 3, 2016, 8:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Still confusion over here as to whether the selection of various seats is behaving as intended for Golds, Silvers, etc. Can you clarify? Thx.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 11:14 am

Programs: QF BAEC [Gold]
Luxury travel may be on sale - but not a luxurious experience

Today's marketing email from BAEC may offer luxury travel on sale, but when I click through on at least two of the offers I get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /offers/gb/en/business-class-flights.page on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I note that the url the email directs you to includes "ecp-prelive" which suggests someone may have jumped the gun ?

http://ecp-prelive.baplc.com/en-gb/o...class-flights?

(full url omitted on purpose)
Old Mar 6, 2016, 4:25 am

So slow!

Apologies if this is an obvious or oft-answered problem:

I'm finding BA.com slow or even unresponsive on iPad. Doing a flight search (whether or not logged into my EC account) is very slow, if it works at all, and
I cannot get MMB to open at all any more. I've tried via Chrome, Safari and Firefox, have cleared all caches and the os is up-to-date.

Does anyone have any ideas, please? Thanks in advance,

ABZGirl
Old Mar 6, 2016, 5:27 am

Programs: BAEC GfL
I am able to log in the Exce club select flights but then it stops with

Sorry

"Unfortunately our systems are not responding, so we are unable to process your request at the moment.

We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try again later. "

Has been like this for last 30 mins,

I am using Internet explorer and have the latest updates, anyone else having these issues?
Old Mar 7, 2016, 1:15 am

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
New one for me - on confirmation page of booking click the "manage my booking" link so I can select seats and get message that access is blocked for 24 hours due to too many unsuccessful attempts (pretty impressive in the 3 seconds since booking was created - doesn't work via iPad app, iPhone app or email link either)
Old Mar 7, 2016, 7:57 am

Can't access MMB or Online check-in for LHR-AUS tomorrow March 8 (my son's booking). Support ticket raised yesterday via phone but still not fixed. Is this likely to be unique to his booking or a problem with the flight (i.e. are other people likely to be able to checking in, leaving him zero choice of seats).
Old Mar 7, 2016, 9:05 am
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Misco60
I made a booking for three people travelling from London to Budapest on 25 March in Club Europe.

In Manage My Booking, it says that I've reserved 6 seats for the flight, two of which are the same (First attachment).

Opening the seat map, it shows a CE cabin of four rows, every seat occupied, and my seat, 5F, off the plan and "undefined". (Second attachment - I've removed the passengers' names).

It's been like this for about 36 hours. Does anyone have an explanation? Do I need to worry about the cabin being overbooked, or is it a glitch that will sort itself out? Should I call BA?
Hi Misco60, are you able to PM us your PNR booking ref for this, so that we can investigate please? Just had a quick look but need the booking to help identify the issue.

—Ryan
Old Mar 7, 2016, 9:06 am
Company Representative

Originally Posted by chrisslaterwalker
What is the technical reason for not being able to book for a "Young Adult" flying alone? I'm sure this can't be difficult to do? Or am I mistaken?
Hi, unfortunately you need to call to book Young Adults flying unsupervised at the moment, but this is something we're looking at adding to ba.com in future.

—Ryan
Old Mar 7, 2016, 9:07 am
Company Representative

Originally Posted by EsherFlyer
Still confusion over here as to whether the selection of various seats is behaving as intended for Golds, Silvers, etc. Can you clarify? Thx.
Hi EsherFlyer, we're aware of this one, but it's still being investigated. We will update when there's a fix planned.

—Ryan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.