Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2016, 12:15 am

All working here too, thanks!
Old Feb 20, 2016, 10:04 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
A bug with the website - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...4-hkg-nrt.html
Old Feb 21, 2016, 12:51 pm

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG
The last couple of days the app (iOS on iPhone) is constantly logging me out.
Something wrong with the token expiry dates?
Old Feb 21, 2016, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
System problems? Using the app, getting the following errors sporadically when logging in/using reward search:

"We're sorry, but ba.com is very busy at the moment, and couldn't deal with your request. Please do try again - if it still doesn't work, it may be better to try again at another time."

"Unfortunately our systems are not responding, so we are unable to process your request at the moment.We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try again later."
Old Feb 21, 2016, 2:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ff-ba-com.html
Old Feb 21, 2016, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G

:lol sorry, that's what I get for only checking subscriptions on my phone... Carry on
Old Feb 21, 2016, 4:46 pm

Programs: BAEC GfL, currently GGL
Here's a new one for me... MMB has lost my BAEC number for half my future bookings.
"Join the executive club to get these rewards" is shown in the Passenger information section.

Try to add the number using the handy link provided.. "You have successfully entered the following membership numbers for booking Zxxxxx"... but of course I have not and MMB persists in showing zero TPs and avios to be earned.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 5:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by furryman
Here's a new one for me... MMB has lost my BAEC number for half my future bookings.
"Join the executive club to get these rewards" is shown in the Passenger information section.

Try to add the number using the handy link provided.. "You have successfully entered the following membership numbers for booking Zxxxxx"... but of course I have not and MMB persists in showing zero TPs and avios to be earned.
I was just going to post the same, except it is all my bookings that are affected.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 9:12 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
I've been getting errors all day today. Initially got an error upon login saying the system was busy. Now able to log in but can't complete any searches. Getting this area when trying to search:

Unfortunately our systems are not responding, so we are unable to process your request at the moment.

We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try again later.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

RFS is replaced with real taxes. A $27.50 on LHR-MAD shows as $60.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 1:27 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Happy
RFS is replaced with real taxes. A $27.50 on LHR-MAD shows as $60.
Yikes. I really hope that's a glitch and not a slippery slope!
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Dear ba.com. Due to last night's 'outage', some customers may have multiple failed login attempts that trigger the recaptcha 'I am not a robot' check. This is annoying.

Can you please reset that database or however it works? Thanks!

I am now stuck in an endless recaptcha loop while trying to price a booking. It checks again after the 'want a hotel to go with that?' page and doesn't seem to continue. (https://www.britishairways.com/badp/...do#maincontent)

Guess I am a badp, whatever that means. That is the 3rd booking gone awry on ba.com...

Last edited by henkybaby; Feb 22, 2016 at 2:40 am
Old Feb 22, 2016, 8:11 am
Company Representative

Originally Posted by henkybaby
Dear ba.com. Due to last night's 'outage', some customers may have multiple failed login attempts that trigger the recaptcha 'I am not a robot' check. This is annoying.

Can you please reset that database or however it works? Thanks!

I am now stuck in an endless recaptcha loop while trying to price a booking. It checks again after the 'want a hotel to go with that?' page and doesn't seem to continue. (https://www.britishairways.com/badp/...do#maincontent)

Guess I am a badp, whatever that means. That is the 3rd booking gone awry on ba.com...
Hi henkybaby,
We'll take a look at inhibiting the captcha service. More later.
Simon
Old Feb 22, 2016, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Thanks Simon! For now the site seems to trust me again. Doesn't like me though as 2 out of 3 failed bookings are now more expensive and the CR department is bound by their rules.

IT happens.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 12:29 pm

Is the BA web site blocking some MAC addresses? I keep having to change my router's MAC address to avoid getting a "page cannot be displayed"
It does not happen on any other web site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.