Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 25, 2015, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aw
Listing of Trip Reports Written About VX / Virgin America
NOTE: Wikis are community property; please help update the information in this wiki.

Just post a link to your Trip Report, or write a mini report of your Virgin America trip in this thread so a link can be added here.

JFK
LAS
SAN
SEA
SFO
YYZ
General
Virgin America: remove the makeup and you'll find ugly
Virgin America - Lots of hype, not much substance
Which is Better: United Economy Plus or Virgin America Main Cabin?
Is Virgin America New Y Seat Better Than SQ New Y?
Goodbye TED!

(Thanks, AZ Travels the World, for re-titling this thread. Please add your links below, to Trip Reports or VX mini report threads. ^)

Last updated 27 Jul 2010 by BiziBB.

Thanks to BiziBB, who started this thread, and ShortHairFrancis.
Print Wikipost

VX Trip Reports [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2016, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Today's ord-SFO flight may have been full but we had 2 empty seats in F. It left ord 90 minutes late (bad rain storm 2 hours before scheduled departure) and arrived at SFO about 90 minutes late. But all pax cooperated when FA asked everyone to not exit until those connecting for SFO-OGG could exit and make their connection.

F meal was a lovely chicken dish that was different from our chicken meal last week.
My only ord-SFO comparison is with ual and aa. Vx F is still my top preference. I accept that it may be worse in the future but my next flight is thanksgiving holiday.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
I flew SFO-BOS RT for the first time on VX this past Saturday, returning yesterday (Tuesday). I had read here that this route is especially busy and very difficult to get a (paid) F upgrade, so I made sure to log in *exactly* 24 hours in advance of both flights.

Turned out it was unnecessary -- I had an empty seat next to me in row 2 on both flights, and there were actually only three people in the whole F cabin on the return flight from BOS. That was the emptiest F cabin I think I've ever experienced on any VX route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.