Search

What's happened with 1K Voice?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2011, 11:58 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, HH Gold, and SPG Gold
Just like you call any other customer service

they are "experiencing higher than normal call volume" every single day

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Just fired off an email to 1K Voice. About five minutes after I sent my email, I received this lovely auto-reply:

They have been sending this message for months. Are they that busy at 1K Voice? When I became a 1K in September, I would always get an email back within 36 hours. These days, it can take almost a week to hear back..
Old Apr 2, 2011, 9:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 *
Man - 2 weeks now and no reply from 1KVoice. I'm trying to get back miles on a cancelled award trip. I have sent them a follow up email each week and nothing.
Old Apr 2, 2011, 9:59 pm

I sent them an email on March 30, 2011 12:35:12 AM PDT and got a response on March 31, 2011 8:24:02 AM PDT

you guys have some bad luck!
Old Apr 2, 2011, 11:29 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 1MM
Originally Posted by United757
you guys have some bad luck!
+1

I sent them an email at 6pm, got the above longer-than-average-wait autoreply at 9am the next day, got the real reply with eCert at 5pm that same day (less than 24h turn around from when I sent the initial email). ^
Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by MayorMcKnife
Man - 2 weeks now and no reply from 1KVoice. I'm trying to get back miles on a cancelled award trip. I have sent them a follow up email each week and nothing.
3 weeks and counting. And a 2nd email has been in for a week with a bonus problem. I'm not a chronic emailer to them either. Maybe 1 or 2 in the last year. So I doubt I'm on a blacklist. I have the correct email address, all my info (PNR, dates, MP #, etc) in the email, they're not replying to my Junk folder or any other reason I can think of for not hearing from them. I guess I'll pick up a phone and do it old school. @:-)
Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by MayorMcKnife
3 weeks and counting. And a 2nd email has been in for a week. I'm not a chronic emailer to them either. Maybe 1 or 2 in the last year. So I doubt I'm on a blacklist. I have the correct email address, all my info (PNR, dates, MP #, etc) in the email, they're not replying to my Junk folder or any other reason I can think of for not hearing from them. I guess I'll pick up a phone and do it old school. @:-)
Sounds like your email got lost in cyberspace.. Just give the 1K Desk a call, and ask to be sent to 1K Customer Relations. They will solve your problem ^
Old Apr 8, 2011, 1:10 pm

Sounds like your email got lost in cyberspace.. Just give the 1K Desk a call, and ask to be sent to 1K Customer Relations. They will solve your problem ^
Or call them directly when you have their secret phone number! No PMs please.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 1:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat
I sent 1KVoice an email about the Blob (for details, look in the Let's Eat thread) on March 14 but no response yet. Sent them a follow-up email yesterday.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 2:06 pm

5 minutes on the phone and both my missing points issues were fixed and posted to my account. The really nice agent recommended that anytime I have an issue like this, email them directly at web-mpi-cs@united. 1KVoice is supposed to forward it to them, but can be very slow about it.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 8:58 am

had a glitch with swu being pulled out of account and not returned a week after not clearing. called 1k mp support, call answered right away but on hold or 26 min until finally transferred to a supe (they are the only able to fix this??). Really upset as to how the 1ks are treated now. They do not seem to care....
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:18 am

Programs: UA 1K
Is 1K Voice ignoring me?

Emailed them on April 7th - have not had a reply yet. Usually it's a quick response...
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:26 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...-1k-voice.html
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:40 am

Programs: United Premier Gold, AirBerlin Gold, Starwood Gold, Avis Preferred, CBP Global Entry
1P Voice hasn't been any better. They got back to me after two weeks when I sent them a nice email and never got back to me (months later) when I complained. ::shrug::
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:41 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

They're not singling you out it appears. Very democratic of them, they're ignoring everyone. 1kvoice has gone hoarse.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:52 am
smn

I had same issue with 1P voice. I wrote the same complaint a few weeks later through .bomb and mentioned that I hadn't received a response.

Received a response 2 days later and they actually followed up on the first email that never got a response!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.