Search

What's happened with 1K Voice?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2011, 2:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Southwest A List
I've noticed compensation is down as well
Old Apr 19, 2011, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by cmsteele62
I've noticed compensation is down as well
How far down? I've have still been getting $200/$250 from UA..
Old Feb 3, 2012, 2:45 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Is the 1KVoice email still working? I can't even find reference to it on the website anymore...
Old Feb 3, 2012, 4:01 pm

Programs: Delta PM Hilton Diamond Bonvoy Ti/LTP Hertz PC
Originally Posted by JonathanIT
Is the 1KVoice email still working? I can't even find reference to it on the website anymore...
Wrote in today to ask when my new batch of CR-1s (earned 12/30) might post. Got automated reply acknowledging receipt of message. So the email address still goes somewhere that is monitored. We'll see how fast the response is, though
Old Feb 3, 2012, 4:06 pm

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Originally Posted by greathustle
Wrote in today to ask when my new batch of CR-1s (earned 12/30) might post. Got automated reply acknowledging receipt of message. So the email address still goes somewhere that is monitored. We'll see how fast the response is, though
Call your "1Kall" number and ask to be connected to the MP 1K desk. Best to do it i the afternoon to get the good people in ND.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 4:46 pm

Programs: Hilton Silver, Best West Gold, United Gold
I wonder how much more mail they get now due to the merge?
Old Feb 4, 2012, 1:15 am

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Wrote to 1Kvoice on January 6. Got a response on January 12 telling me how important I am, what a privilege it is to serve me, and we have forwarded your query to Mileage Plus. Having received no response, I e-mailed 1Kvoice again on January 24. No response, other than the automated reply. And nothing whatsoever from MP.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 8:19 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite
It's working for me. I emailed 1K voice on 1/31/11, received an immediate acknowledgement and received a personal response on 2/4/12.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 1:13 pm

Programs: Delta PM Hilton Diamond Bonvoy Ti/LTP Hertz PC
Originally Posted by greathustle
Just to provide an update, I received a reply today, so the response came 3 days after my initial message. Here is the reply, which might also be applicable to others on the board. Overall I am pleased with both the reply and its timeliness ^

Dear Mr. XXX:

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails, and I offer my apology for the delayed response to your message.

I have contacted Mileage Plus on your behalf and was advised that the upgrades from the merging of accounts have not been posted yet. There is a delay but there is nothing to worry about. If you are in need of them now, Mileage Plus has stated that they will be willing to work with you so please contact them direct.

As a valued 1K Mileage Plus member we appreciate your continued loyalty to United. We look forward to serving your future travel needs.

Regards,

XXX
United Airlines Customer Care
Old Feb 7, 2012, 12:16 pm

Programs: UAL 1K MM, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by GoingAway
I've had good luck when responding to the first reply by 1K voice and indicating they totally missed the point of the original notice, highlighting the key things for them and sending it back. It usually is right the second time, but I went three or four back/forth with them on an issue once. Nice of you to pursue this!
Same issue I have. I normally have to respond back. I may have to wait over a week for the first response, but the reply can be near immediate.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I just got a "Delivery to the following recipients failed." message...
Old Feb 28, 2012, 7:24 am

Programs: United Plat 2MM, Hilton Gold
As did I.

Looks like it's gone.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:13 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond

And of course the PremierVoice link provided on the various new MP cards is non-functional, too.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 7:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, UA MM, Marriott Platinum
I emailed 1K voice today and got the programmed response. We'll see if I get any answers to my questions in a few days.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 7:25 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Miles Ahead
...Looks like it's gone.
still hoping this is a system merger transition issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.